ArynChris

The Holly Contest

I tried all mine and they didn't produce. I'll try again next week unless someone else here manages you one in the meantime. smile.gif

Thanks for trying for me and all who've asked.

I've got mine from TheLittlePurpleDragon *happy dance* biggrin.gif

If you need more runner-up prizes, most of my metallics come off cooldown sometime on Monday.

I also received a wonderful gift from a very anonymous donor this morning, so I got my first Holly after alll! <3

If you need more runner-up prizes, most of my metallics come off cooldown sometime on Monday.

I also received a wonderful gift from a very anonymous donor this morning, so I got my first Holly after alll! <3

Congrats on getting your Holly.

Cheers!

Grats dragongrrl and to all the other holly winners!

I hope it is alright to post here for a runner up prize request. If possible, could I get a second gen golden wyvern with a shadow walker mother please, would be a mate for her.

Thank you Dragongrrl for my beautiful new egg! wub.gif

Edited by Dracaena

I don't think I can express my gratitude for the folks who've made this happen without me. I've been in and out of the hospital since mid-November, and just got back [most recently] on the 26th... Haven't had the nerve to touch the PMs yet, and I think there's actually something in my email, too. My email inbox is running close to 900, though, so, uh... I'm not sure where that one went. I'll find it. ._.

I got back too late to breed Lorraine's Rudolph, but I did scrounge a hatchling from someone else, and he's got a little less than a day to go. The lineage is AWFUL-- but to be fair, it's only [exactly] one generation worse than my Rudoph-- one of his grandbabies. I'm not sure who's running things at the moment, or keeping track of... anything... because I still haven't been able to sit long enough to get through this thread. Can someone PM me, hopefully within the next hour (I'm logging off at 6pm MST, willing or no, sadly...), and help me figure out who should receive it? I just don't even know what's going on, I think whoever is running it atm should finish it out rather than relying on me. ._.

Oh noes, Aryn, are you all right, sweetie!!!!!????? *sends you a ton of tender hugs*

And morbid curiousity... why were you in the hosp so much?

Oh dear Aryn! D: I hope you're feeling better ;w;

For my runner up price, I was wondering if someone could send a tri-horn my way? I don't have any and so any at all would be appreciated happy.gif

EDIT: Xythus offered to breed! Thank youuu <3

Edited by michellechan2211

Aryn! I hope this means you're on the mend? *gentle hug*

stogucheme, First of - grand-baby! - okay now I have that out off my system xd.png . If we can't find someone with the right pattern the other option is to find someone with a second gen tinsel Ribbon Dancer out of a White and breed them a White egg so they can breed a mate. It's certainly do-able. I can supply the White 2nd gen if needed (from my other Tinsel Ribbon Dancer).

Edited because you should never write a post on three hours sleep. Especially if it was your own fault because you couldn't put your book down.

Edited by Wiz

Um...if I can, I have a rather difficult request? I'm willing to wait a while.

I need a male White dragon of this type of lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Gm2pd

(He'll be her mate.)

I understand if it's not possible, though.

I have tricolored SA that are mated to Whites.

What I don't have is a male white that has a male white with a tricolored SA.

Ugh, my brain doesn't want to work. I have 2 cb ribbon dancers. The catch is that you would need to find someone who has a 2nd gen ribbon dancer from a white mate and get it (that hasn't finished growing up yet). I can breed you the white male from the ribbon dancer easily. And that person, if they're sarificing their own 2nd gen dancer that they got this year - I will say that they are welcome to getting a cb ribbon x whatever cb mate they want next Christmas.

Sorry about this, I'm a little confused... Are the runners-up supposed to request something they'd like as a prize, or will there be a list of prizes to choose from? >.<

Choose from my scroll - there's no more xmas breeding anyway. And I have several pretty lineages. Tinsels and metals are not guaranteed to breed unless you want to wait for a particular lineage.

Or you could choose from what others have offered up.

For my runners-up prize I would like a fourth even gen PB fall dragon. I know that for this one I would have to wait, and I am willing to wait.

If that is too much to ask, I would like a Tri-Horn Wyvern.

Meanwhile Caius got their prize from Beastrider, a 3rd gen spiral Ice hatchie! Also, all the active runners-up have been contacted. smile.gif

Thanks Pteprocks for letting me know about being a runner up. I actually stopped trying to get BBWs when i saw so many people with hundreds of them so I was surprised to hear from you. I really can't think of anything I would want so ya'll focus on the other runner ups. If you need any help in getting prizes for them let me know. I have most of my CB silvers and golds that i can try and breed.

Thanks again. smile.gif

and ArynChris, I hope you are feeling better.

Oh dear Aryn! D: I hope you're feeling better ;w;

For my runner up price, I was wondering if someone could send a tri-horn my way? I don't have any and so any at all would be appreciated happy.gif

EDIT: Xythus offered to breed! Thank youuu <3

I know someone's probably already sent you one, but I'm sending a 2nd gen towards you, since mine finally produced their first egg.

The runners-up who have not yet received, requested, or declined their prize, to my knowledge:

jollymad

Edelweiss©

Nightmelody

circeramone

reithemalkavian

As well as Mordeth and Nicoleong9, who have posted in the thread recently, and possibly Firstborn Dragon, if the Holly that ArynChris mentioned has grown up by now.

Any of you who have prizes for them, please contact them.

I am now contacting those who were presumed inactive, as well. I know I am late in doing this-- I had originally been waiting for all the active winners to receive their prizes. Now, however, I would like to ensure that everyone has been notified before this thread is locked in favor of the new one.

The 2013 contest will begin soon.