ArynChris

The Holly Contest

I have 5 BBW hatchies, and 3 eggs up for trading :3 If you guys need a helping hand, I'm willing to help! xd.png For a price, as usual; but no worries, I accept IOUs for them :/ Do hurry if you want the hatchies, 4 of them have gendered already, so they'd be maturing in a day or two! Book your BBW hatchies now!

wink.gif

If anyone wants to do PB BBW 2nd gen Swaps:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/608c135c93498...0b895455be493b7

I have traded an egg from this pair before with simkim.

Traded, thank you!

http://dragcave.net/teleport/17e537e55618d...2b4fd04f0e9cd9a

I have traded an egg from this pair with celis.

Mm, just stated who already has eggs from my PB pairs so as to avoid inbreeding. ^^;

Thank you Velvet_paw! <3

Edited by michellechan2211

69 and counting

I may be doing some trading in a while, but right now I'm kinda full, lol.

Edited to update my adult count! biggrin.gif

Edited by simkim

Count is now at 71...

Many Sunny, we're neck and neck! And you're not freezing either. This is making me twitch and want to freeze a bunch, but this next batch of hatchlings all have pretty lineages I want to continue.

Michelle, I offered another pb set for the pair you traded to Sunny last time. The eggs is from a new cb pair, so no need to worry about inbreeding.

Yeah, Celis - isn't it so exciting to race neck by neck - makes for serious determination, lol.

I'd be far ahead if I did freeze, but I'm sticking to my no-freezing rule, lol. The summer should be interesting. I'll be waning and waxing every so often. As I have to work on some iou's, and stuff like that too. I've done what I needed the past couple days so can focus on bbbbbwwwwwwsssssss... *ebil cackle* Like this one:

Broooooomsticks!!!!!

Edited by simkim

Yeah, Celis - isn't it so exciting to race neck by neck - makes for serious determination, lol.

I'd be far ahead if I did freeze, but I'm sticking to my no-freezing rule, lol. The summer should be interesting. I'll be waning and waxing every so often. As I have to work on some iou's, and stuff like that too. I've done what I needed the past couple days so can focus on bbbbbwwwwwwsssssss... *ebil cackle* Like this one:

Broooooomsticks!!!!!

OOOOhhhh I want one of those babies!

OOOOhhhh I want one of those babies!

Noted! biggrin.gif When the parents off cooldown, I'll breed you one. smile.gif

Edited to add: Just thought of this: at the rate we're breeding for each other, we're gonna stay neck - neck for the whole 9 yards! LOL!

Edited by simkim

Noted! biggrin.gif When the parents off cooldown, I'll breed you one. smile.gif

Edited to add: Just thought of this: at the rate we're breeding for each other, we're gonna stay neck - neck for the whole 9 yards! LOL!

LOL Yeah, but then watch... ChicknThief is just going to blow us out of the water, she's got an insane amount of BBWs and she just started a few days ago!

LOL Yeah, but then watch... ChicknThief is just going to blow us out of the water, she's got an insane amount of BBWs and she just started a few days ago!

Then it'll be four that're neck to neck for the top four positions! biggrin.gif Only question is - which position for which person, lol lol.

I see there's been another holly addition - that's so awesome - giving a lot more people chances at getting something! smile.gif

Updated to 47. Thank goodness there are more Hollys for this for those of us a bit further behind the keeners!

Just remember, you never know what's going to change for each participant in the next year...

Updated.

72 and counting now. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ya, ArynChris, this is a superb idea - we definitely should do this again next year!

Haha I actually started quite a while ago. I just chose not to alert y'all of my participation until a couple days ago wink.gif Trading, breeding, and IOUs are the key ladies. Also, I am being rather unscrupulous with my breeding. Meaning I don't give a crudmuffin if they are inbred or messily lineaged. I don't plan on keeping them on my scroll after the contest is done. Best of luck to all!

Haha I actually started quite a while ago. I just chose not to alert y'all of my participation until a couple days ago wink.gif Trading, breeding, and IOUs are the key ladies. Also, I am being rather unscrupulous with my breeding. Meaning I don't give a crudmuffin if they are inbred or messily lineaged. I don't plan on keeping them on my scroll after the contest is done. Best of luck to all!

LOL, after I'd counted what you had, I figured you had already started a while ago.

And yea, trading, breeding, and iou's are the key, definitely.

Unlike you, tho, I'm keeping all my bbws - so I'm much more careful about lineages - but I will take any gifted bbw, regardless of lineage. smile.gif

And as you've seen, I have gotten some lineages that others want to have too... tee hee... no, seriously, I'm proud that I bred pretty lineages that others want, so it works out for me. biggrin.gif Might not get me to the grand prize spot, but that's ok, because all in all, the important thing is: everybody's having a grand time of it. biggrin.gif (pun intended)

I'm up to 76 now.

I don't mind messy ones, cause those are getting froze. But I am trying to make pretty lineages of what I am breeding, cause people do like lineage stuff.

I wish I could prod the little suckers I've got on my scroll to hatch so I can go out and snag more eggs. I've been trading, but because of this thread, most people are asking for the moon for their BBW eggs and hatchlings (which isn't a bad thing, if you can afford to spread the wealth).

Does anyone know what happen with Blazinrider? He was high up too, and now all of a sudden he's gone.

76?!?!?!?! You're MAKING me feel like I should start freezing, but. but. but. No I won't! LOL.

I'll be at 73 adult bbw's in a couple hours. biggrin.gif And I've got more on the way!!!

I dunno what happened with blazinrider - so good progress then seemed like dropped off the face of earth... *prods blazinrider*

Edited by simkim