ArynChris

The Holly Contest

:/ I have 4 hatchies at 3d 10h, one at 4d 2h (all are fogged). Do any of you people want to trade for it? I take IOUs. wink.gif Besides, these will grow up very very soon. Claimed biggrin.gif Edited by sharlykng

Updated. No idea about Blaz, but he posted today, so it's not total inactivity.

76?!?!?!?! You're MAKING me feel like I should start freezing, but. but. but. No I won't! LOL.

I'll be at 73 adult bbw's in a couple hours. biggrin.gif And I've got more on the way!!!

I dunno what happened with blazinrider - so good progress then seemed like dropped off the face of earth... *prods blazinrider*

Make that 77... and you're only four behind me, without freezing, I might add. I'd be like 23 behind you if I weren't freezing some of the little suckers. I'm too impatient. If I could, I'd flash freeze them all and be on to the next bit. But I'd only be shooting myself in the foot since most of mine are becoming bred projects.

*sighs* Right now, I've only got one BBW hatchling in the growing stage and 4 BWW eggs on the verge of poping. Everything else on my scroll this week is my tinsel lineage projects.

I'd like to drop out of the contest, but I'd like to volunteer to help with runner up prizes, I can give tinsels or metals or something, depending on what I can breed when the time comes.

LOL, Celis - my previous egg lock was like, tinsels and whites, lol, barely any bbw egg.

Now I have 4 hatchies, 6 bbw eggs. biggrin.gif And I guess that's true, without freezing, I'm ahead of you, technically - if we weren't counting frozen hatchies, lol.

May the best BBW army win! smile.gif And with 8 hollies so far donated - I'd say all of us have a good chance of getting one, even if you aren't zoooooooooooooming to the hundreds as fast as possible, lol.

Oh, guys - don't forget Easter's coming up - possible new releases (maybe even for April Fool's). So keep some space open just in case.

Updated. And aye, Airaani, sure thing. happy.gif Lol, welcome to the Contest Host Club! Not to be confused with Ouran Host Club, because we have no twins.

Could I join? smile.gif I may not be able to win but it looks fun! smile.gif

Go for it! smile.gifsmile.gif More's the merrier it is!

I'd like to volunteer to breed runner-up prizes. c:

i'm at 37 with 5 hatchlings and 1 egg in the process. i'll be officially hitting the 40's soon. smile.gif

Updated to 74 total adults and plenty more coming.

Wooo, welcome to the Holly Contest, peeps! biggrin.gif

And updating my count to 76 adults!!! (Well, they'll be adults 2 hours from the time of this post, and I'm heading to bed now).

Yay, looks like it's been a busy week raising bbws!

I'm up to 80 adults now. biggrin.gif And I've got some sweet lineages happenin' too. biggrin.gif I'll be happy to breed 'em for anyone (as long as I get an egg in return or better yet, hatchie, lol). All kidding aside - seriously, I'll be happy to breed sweet lines for anyone and I will be doing some dropping later on as my hatchies mature and are then able to breed. smile.gif

Gifting is something I really enjoy doing other than collecting, lol. smile.gif

Edited to revise count of adult bbws and to show off a beautiful lineage that I was able to make, thanks to celis' generosity.

What a beautiful lineage (at least I think so)! Thanks, celis!

Edited by simkim

Just popping in to give an updated count. I'm up to 84. Work's been a real bear, and I've got to work all weekend, so I'll probably not update until sometime Sunday again.

Welcome all new players, join the madness that is us.

That is a pretty spectacular lineage going on there, Sunny! Are there any other pairs you want to try for? I've got cb of almost everything, save metallics and tinsels.

Celis

Edited by celis