ArynChris

The Holly Contest

I'm doing a green nebbie/bbw cb lineage: I've got a few pairs so far. Like this one:

So adorable and so green! biggrin.gif

Wouldn't mind getting a few pairs, to work up a nice almost-pb BBW lineage to like 7th gen or something, with nebbies in the cb lineage. Been thinking about doing red nebbies with male bbws... for a different looking lineage...

Hey, if anyone's got CB male BBW hatchies, I'd love to swap. 9 out of ten of mine are gendering female. blink.gif

PM please...

Edited by Warrior57

All updated. Sorry for the unusual lag in updates (not that there were that many to do this time). Some of you are aware of my router troubles... <.<

No worries, ArynChris.

I'll soon have FOUR more to add... LOL. Celis is still a tad AHEAD of me... but I'm working HARD to get AHEAD of HER... *cackles*

I'd like to join this! Looks really fun. ^^

I'll get a page of my process up and running as soon as my first eggs grow up. :3

I'm at 85 bbws now - and boy, I have TONS of hatchies! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Welcome, peeps, to the Holly Contest! smile.gif

Forgot to add one. My actual total is 86. And lots of hatchies... biggrin.gif

Awesome progress, you guys! biggrin.gif Keep it goin'!

See, you've already over taken me, Sunny. I've only got 85 that count now. I've got 8 hatchlings in various stages of growth and only two eggs, so I'm board trolling.

Would anyone be interested in ribbon/bbw lineage like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/alTbs

See, you've already over taken me, Sunny.  I've only got 85 that count now.  I've got 8 hatchlings in various stages of growth and only two eggs, so I'm board trolling.

LOL! I've 88 (will be 89 in about 6 hours) now - and 11 (not counting the one about to mature in a few hours) hatchies, 2 eggs (and a friend is holdin' 2 for me) so I've 15 more to prod to maturation! biggrin.gif

Pays off to have friends who WANT to hatch bbws for you, too. biggrin.gif Some of my hatchies were traded... biggrin.gif *laughs* 3 of my BBW's will grow up on April Fool's Day, I bred an egg today, so I'll have a bbw that was born on April Fool's Day. Along with a bbw egg that hatched today, too! biggrin.gif Win win win!!! smile.gif I likes!

OOPS did I reveal my secret to getting lots of bbw's???? *hides*

Edited by simkim

LOL! I've 88 (will be 89 in about 6 hours) now - and 11 (not counting the one about to mature in a few hours) hatchies, 2 eggs (and a friend is holdin' 2 for me) so I've 15 more to prod to maturation! biggrin.gif

Pays off to have friends who WANT to hatch bbws for you, too. biggrin.gif Some of my hatchies were traded... biggrin.gif *laughs* 3 of my BBW's will grow up on April Fool's Day, I bred an egg today, so I'll have a bbw that was born on April Fool's Day. Along with a bbw egg that hatched today, too! biggrin.gif Win win win!!! smile.gif I likes!

OOPS did I reveal my secret to getting lots of bbw's???? *hides*

LOL.... that's where all of my hatchlings came from (pretty much), as I've been working like a bear the last 4 days and haven't really been able to get online (save tonight)... And today was the start of month end, so it's 12 hour shifts from now until next Saturday (urgh).

LOL! Don't forget, once I've some room again, I'll be breeding ya those two lineages that you wanted, Celis. smile.gif But I'll wait till you're around and HAVE room too. smile.gif Hope you have an easy week.

Edited to update: Confirming I now have 89 adult BBW's.

Edited by simkim

See, you've already over taken me, Sunny.  I've only got 85 that count now.  I've got 8 hatchlings in various stages of growth and only two eggs, so I'm board trolling. 

Would anyone be interested in ribbon/bbw lineage like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/alTbs

ooh yes please!

I am doing a lineage like this and this (the second was self bred so I can produce ribbons but my Ribbon is a sibling of your BBW) - I could breed you a BBW from another BBW ribbon pair though

and I'm also breeding a lineage like this and this

if anyone else is doing anything similar with snow angels

and I was kindly given this also (If anyone can produce a similar mate with marrows)

Edited by velvet_paw

93 Adults and a few coming to maturation in a few hours!

velvet_paw - pm me - I might be able to breed you some bbws that match those lineages.

I'm working on a bbw lineage where the cb line is green nebbie/bbw - but further generations are pb bbw.

Make that 95 adult BBWs will be 95 in less than 2 hours from this edit, anyway

Edited by simkim

ooh yes please!

I am doing a lineage like this and   this (the second was self bred so I can produce ribbons but my Ribbon is a sibling of your BBW) - I could breed you a BBW from another BBW ribbon pair though

and I was kindly given this also (If anyone can produce a similar mate with marrows)

Updating... I've 88 that count now.

You are smoking this week, Sunny!

And no problems there, velvet_paw... the one I used was a trade, and it got me thinking that it would be a pretty lineage. I've two cb ribbons I can play with too to and make that lineage line work. So I'll post when I can swap lineages. And I've got some cb female marrows, let me see if they might like some of the cb male bbws I've got.

I think I might have two cb green nebulas (I know I have at least one... not sure about the 2nd), that I could use to help your project Sunny.

Edited by celis

I am doing a lineage like this and   this (the second was self bred so I can produce ribbons but my Ribbon is a sibling of your BBW) - I could breed you a BBW from another BBW ribbon pair though

Just checked my dragons. I'm focusing the ribbons with metals for someone, so far no luck.

As for that handsome marrow checker, I can't do that! That's one hot lineage there, tho. But I can do 2 (if they take to each other) cb female marrow x cb male bbw, if you wanna, velvet_paw?

My Snow Angels are 2nd generation so that's probably a no go.

~~~~

Haha, yea, apparently so, Celis. smile.gif I'll have 99 in a couple of hours! And of course, there's more coming! biggrin.gif Thanks for the offer of breeding me cb green nebbie/cb bbw for a bbw 2nd gen. I'd love to go as high as I can and then give out pretties to people in here for their own luving. smile.gif

Edited by simkim