vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

(Kk)

Sirin didn't want to risk Vexx dying forever, so she teleported him and Kira to the health ward, with Vamprah on a healing bed. She felt it was the least she could do. Sirin stayed in the dark for a long time after that. (Telling about the future, not a time skip) She fixed her hair, though it was unnessesary.

(Too lazy to wait for Kira)

In the spirit world, Vamprah was fading into light. ~Well, I guess, I'm coming back to life...~ He smiled and gave a goodbye hug to his father.

Vamprah's eyes opened in an instant, and he jerked upwards, only to hit himself on the ring that had moved over his head. "Dammit!" He rubbed his forehead, and saw a small dent in the ring where his head had hit. "What happened while I was gone," He joked.

Back in the spirit world, another creature had appeared to bring Vamprah's father back to the afterlife. It looked like a blue amphibian, but was in the same clothes as the man from earlier. The Reaper watched as they walked off, and vanished into shadows.

(Do frost ken'oi have paws or hands?)

(Thanks...almost done..will prob post late tonight/ tom afternoon)

Edited by Mousia

(Don't flatter me...but even I am looking forward to see how it turns out...working on hands+shading right now...)

Thud

That was the first sound to enter into the conscious world of the girl floating in the eight foot tall, cylindrical glass tank. Neurons fired in rapid succession as the girl's brain attempted to process the sound and the sensations flowing in from across her body as she became more aware of the world around her.

Fwoosh

The soft sound came from below her, drawing an instinctual perplexed expression on the girl's face as she attempted to match the sound to something else in a swirl of experiences and sensations that came forward to attempt to match the sound. Before the sound could be matched additional information fed into her brain as her soft feet gentlest touched down on a cool steel grate.

"It's draining..."

Was the answer that finally formed with that new piece of information. With that knowledge, the girl forced her eyes open as the liquid's level dropped below her chin. An attempt to take a breath brought forth a series of racking coughs as liquid drained from her nose and mouth till processed air flowed into her lungs. When she looked up from her position on the floor of the tank where she had unknowingly collapsed, she saw the front of the tank split and open to either side to reveal the area beyond the tank.

Weakly pushing herself forward only to tumble forward onto her hands and knees, the girl found herself looking down at a pair of polished, black shoes. Tilting her head back to follow the feet up to the face, the girl found herself looking up at a kind looking old man. Crouching down gingerly, the old man looked at her with a small smile before speaking to her.

"Good of you to finally wake up Ensis."

((more to either be added in this post or my next for Ensis's intro.))

(FINISHED!)

(Btw, jaina, I love you intro post, but did you post a form in OoC? If you did, awesome, if you didn't it would be awesome if you did asap. Thanks)

(Nvm, saw it. I like your writing style)

Edited by Mousia

(Ill try...but if I don't, ill do it tomorrow after school)

(Someone's using the computer....ill stay up until...11:30 pm EST but if they don't leave by then ill have to do it tomorrow.)

Edited by Mousia

(I have a dev. account, yeah)

(I think I might fall asleep before eleven thirty xd.png but ill try to stay up...but you don't have to, it might be a big waste of your time. You can sleep.)

((I did and it was approved before hand.))

Two months.

Two very interesting months after exiting the tank, Ensis prepared to enter the KBS. At first everything had been overwhelming once she settled down from the initial release out of the tank. It had been so much so with all of the preloaded information attempting to be read at once that Ensis had broken down crying like a baby, sobbing fully till her eyes were red and her face was soaked. And so much like a baby, she had cried till she could cry no more before finally falling asleep. What had first seemed like it would be a simple nap lasted nearly four days and turned out to be Ensis's way of falling back into a protected mode to process everything in her brain.

When she woke up, Ensis was much more composed, still shaky, but ready enough to be spoken to. From there the old man from before had entered and begun explaining things to her. What had followed were definitions about what she was, why she had been made, and who she was.

The whole process took weeks and and saw Ensis become quiet and observant rather han frightened and shaky. At the end of it the elderly man came to Ensis again and spoke to her for what he said would be the last time for a while. The man said he would check in from time to time, but from now on, her purpose was to learn and adapt to the place she was going to, an island that was home to numerous species as well as a combat education system.

Her job was to learn everything she could within reason and learn to embrace her emotions.

Being human he called it.

((where is someone I could interact with? Also I'll be on late tonight))

Edited by jaina

((Why would it take so long if you're already finished? All you gotta do is take a picture/scan it, upload it to deviantart, and link it, right?

@jaina- Kira's in the same timezone as you (I think.) She posts around 2 Eastern, and her char's free to talk to.))

Edited by vamprah9588

Sirin wiped her face shakily. She slowly walked over to the Health Ward. When she got there, she couldn't bring herself to enter it. She just waited near the entrance to the island (where students enter from the boat). She leaned against a post close to the entrance.

(Edit:b/c someone is on the computer and if I get caught I'm in big trouble)

Edited by Mousia

((I'll post-answer later and oh, shi-

EDIT- Good night.))

Edited by vamprah9588

(What?)

(Er...Kk, night!)

Edited by Mousia

With a gentle rock and the straining of ropes, the boat below Ensis came to a halt pulled into the docks at the KBS. With trepidation and hesition she took her first step off the boat before halting only to pull her normal curiosity back up to her. With that she stepped forward and out of the set of double doors ahead of her into the actual KBS compound. Calling her learnings to mind, she knew the health center was the closest location and decided to start her exploration there.

As she approached, she spotted a pale and vey tall young woman, perhaps the same age as her leaning against the wall outside the health center. With that first observation, Ensis closed the distance, reday for her first encounter wih a person outside the lab. When she was within six feet, a distance she understood as normally comfortable for speaking between strangers, Ensis spoke, putting as much inflection of emotion as possible into her words. Even so, it still came out a bt bit flat and monotone as she asked her question.

"Are you alright?"

((Uh, I'm Western time zone. I live in California >.>

And Mousia, you didn't have to "teleport" them. You could have just said that they arrived at the hospital. That would have been fine, since Kira was kinda running fast to get there.

And hi jaina~!))

Kira waited by the bed Vamp was placed in to see if he would wake up or not. She leaned against the wall, arms crossed, as she stared at the floor while every now and then she would glance up at Vamp. Sirin had been there, but then she left, so it was just Kira in there with Vamp.

((And since seb hasn't posted D< time skip for that))

Amaya returned to the seats where the students were in the arena, noticing that Vamp and Kira were no where to be found there. She sighed, looking over what students were there.

"Well, who hasn't had their assessment yet?" she asked out loud to all students present.

((So, someone, just speak up.))

((i'm guessing roki's comment to amaya is unread but okay i'll start here))

Roki raised his arm saying " i haven't..." he sat up stretching and yawning unaware of his surroundings for that moment. he then stood up strapping his katana to his right side and a dagger above it and a matching one on the opposite side. he then walked out to the field quite as a mouse.

((I didn't have time to look at a zone chart, Ok Kira? And I have the feeling that jaina was talking about seeing Kira.))

Vamprah waited for the machine to stop, and slid out of the healing bed. He stretched, And nearly all his joints popped. He cracked his neck as well, and then turned to Kira, but before he could say anything, he saw someone enter behind her. "Hm? Are you new here?" He asked the new person. She looked like a human, but there was something different about her. Her scent wasn't like a normal human, it smelled of chemicals and other substances humans needed to create to get.