vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Sarisha pushed away the rocks and wood that had piled around her. She looked over and seen him lying on the ground, his head covered in blood. 'Crap! She thought. The medical center was nowhere in sight, that she could recognize. She grabbed him by the armpits and pulled him outside the rubble. With no idea where to bring him, she just did her own thing. She knelt beside him and calmed herself. Her eyes started glowing red as she sang a soft, repetitive tune wih a magnificent voice.

(She heals when she sings.)

(I read that xd.png)

Don't waste yourself on me. Let it be your lesson. He whispered.

Sirin waited for Ensis' cue. She had an odd feeling that it would not be a normal match, but she pretended to give it no thought.

Please...

Sarisha was surprised when he spoke to her, but she dissmissed his comment. 'Everyone diserves care.' She thought. "Shh." She said out loud. "It is not a waste of my time to help a wounded animal. Especcally a wolf." She gave a brief smile, but it faded quickly as she returned to singing.

Wolfe managed to roll his eyes. Seriously, hun, I'm tryin' to make this a dramatic moment... He started to laugh, but then coughed up more blood. He was silent after that.

((Wow, went out for groceries, and all this happened! And I can't really reply to any of you D:

Also, you're a pretty good singer, Quhanta!))

Vamprah nodded his thanks to Kira, and walked out of the room. Outside, a building had collapsed, and there was singing coming from inside it. There were people inside! He ran over, and easily hefted a pile of rubble aside. Not wanting to risk hurting those inside, he activated his powers over stone, and held it all in place as he ripped piece by piece out.

((And Kalemai are usually silent while using their powers, Vamprah won't talk until he's done.))

(Thanks.)

She sang for twenty minutes and then waited for him to wake up. She knew he would, his wounds had healed fine. The grass was warm and there was a slight breeze. When he woke up, she would help him to the medical center, him providing he directions of corse. Vamprah came running over to them. 'Great, actual help.' Shd thought.

Edited by Quhanta

(Lol, vamprah)

(THAT'S WHAT I SAID! xd.png)

(They are also not INSIDE of the building, they are close by, but not inside of it)

"Very well,"

That response came out softly after a brief moment where she processed their change from talking companions to opponents. When she she realized it was just a spar and death was not the goal, she accepted quickly.

"Let us start."

Ensis hopped back about four feet before activating her blade creation ability. In the air to either side of her, four meter and a half long blades emerged from black, circular portals that had come into existence. Another portal had form at each of her elbows and the moved down her fore arm to leave a braver on her arm with a three quarter meter blade attached to the back of her arm, extending past her finger tips. Another portal had formed mid way down either thigh before traveling down past her toes, leaving her legs almost entirely encased in armor with a blade running down the entire front of the armor and halfway up the back.

Ensis wasn't wearing the combat suit that the elderly man had given her that provided full protection, but this was sparring wasn't it?

((She looks like thisjust without the mask and in her dress and sleeves instead of the body suit.))

Honestly, kid, you need to find some better friends, I'm not someone you wanna hang around with around here. His eyes flitted back and forth after he sat up. He stood shakily and brushed off his pants. Alright, thanks for your help, but you really didn't need to help me...I'll be off... He limped away, then paused and turned back. Kenomi is that way. He pointed in the opposite direction as he was heading.

(EDIT)

Sirin appeared un-amazed. Is that all you've got? Sirin laughed. Suddenly, her eyes glowed purple. She levitated and teleported here and there. Still, she didn't reveal all her tricks.

Edited by Mousia

Vamprah looked at Sarisha. "Okay, what happened?" He looked at the now-barely bleeding Lycan. "There were no Lycan admitted here, there almost never have. How'd he get here?"

((EDIT- Oh Ffffff-.

EDIT2- And Sirin can't have joined 6 years ago, That's when it opened, and she'd have to be newer at Kenomi than Kira as well.))

Edited by vamprah9588

(*replaces 'Fffffff' with censorkip.gifxd.png*)

(Vexx, do you have a deviantART acc.?)

Edited by Mousia

Sarisha was apalled at his determination to be as rude as possible to her. 'What an a sshat!' She thouht and turned away from him. She approached Vamprah and nodded in the direction that Wolf had went. "You can't be looking for me. He went that way." She spoke softly and pointed in Wolf's direction. Then, she started off in the direction of Kenomi.

Edited by Quhanta

(kk, vexx)

Wolfe turned back and looked at Vamprah. No, it couldn't be him. He was dead, right? Yes, it was true. But, the creature was still there.

(*has friended vexx+kira on DA*)

Edited by Mousia

"Sarisha? Wrong way." He grabbed her shoulders, and turned her around. "And I was looking for neither, I saw that the building had fell, and I heard voices. I came to investigate." He looked at the Lycan. "Where are you going?" He sped up his walking pace to catch up to it.

Hm? Nowhere... He lied. He rubbed the back of his head nervously with his hand. He quickened his pace.

Sirin smiled a dull smile. Your move.

((I didn't get a notice for a friend request. Did you search vamprah9588, or Vexx?))

The Lycan had lied right at him, and was now running to the school. Vamprah simply stopped and held out a fist. It glowed, and three plasma pulsed flew out of the outstretched fist. He had aimed dead-on at the Lycan. It wouldn't kill however, merely knock down.

(Vamprah9588, it says i'm friend with you...hm...)

(But it says on your thing that i'm watching you...grr)

Wolfe dodged. He veered left, away from school, heading out. Please leave me alone. He tried to be polite.

Sarisha was confused. She walked the way she was told, but it was, apparently, the wrong way. The one who she thought was dead, told her hat she was headed in the wrong direction, and now he was running away from her. 'Why does everyone always run away from me?!' Flashbacks from all he fights at school and 'home' ran through her mind all at once. "No!" She shouted uncontrolably. The first patch of trees that she seen, she ran for. The top of a tree on the edge of the forest was her new perch.

Edited by Quhanta

(spaz attack)

(Sounds just like me...lol)

Edited by Mousia

Vamprah's heart rate accelerated rapidly for a second, as he virtually appeared next to the Lycan. "No." He grabbed him by the chest, and threw him at a tree. He used the same energy attack at the Lycan, although stronger than before.

(GTG, i'll bbl)

(and yep)

When Wolf slammed into the tree she was inhabbiting, she fell from the tree and landed in his lap. (Lolz) The first thing she seen, when she looked up, was Vamprah about to attack.

(...too late.)

Edited by Quhanta