vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

((actually was approaching Sirin))

Sarisha walked slowly toward the aerina. Once inside the large building, she moved quickly and silently to the back corner of the bleachers. There were plenty of people there that she didn't know. 'Whatever.' She thought. 'I'll ignore them and they'll ignore me.' Sarisha was completely unawere that she looked and smelled like she had been inside a furnase. She had small cuts on her arms, and a few unseen scrapes on her back and legs, from falling with the bridge. There were also slight burns on her arms and legs, from the fire. She sat alone in the corner and drank the rest of the water that was in her water bottle.

Sirin looked at the stranger. Nothing. She could tell it wasn't really very convincing, but the other girl didn't seem like she cared so much either, so she dropped the subject. Are you a new student here? In her head, Sirin said to herself: DUH! What's wrong with your head today?

(I am very close to uploading it...but the pic is a wee bit small.)

Edited by Mousia

"Your complexion and behavior indicate something is wrong though," Ensis responded before amending her statement to address the question that was asked of her. "And yes, I am new. My name is Ensis," she added. The initial response she received perplexed her, did not people appreciate help? The answer came to her a split second later from her memory.

Pride.

Sometimes people were too proud to accept help. Ensis considered her options, she could offering help, or wait to see if this person failed at whatever they were doing before helping. After another split second she chose to go with the former and continuing to offer help as she spoke.

"Since something is wrong may I help you?"

Sirin sighed, realizing that this person with computer-like responses could see rifght through her. It's very complicated, I would have to delve way back into my history. But, uh, why don't I show you around...or would you rather go straight to the arena and have a match...? Sirin realized afterwards that this was not enough. It would really help take my mind off of what happened. She casually pulled her black hair into a ponytail to keep it from fluttering into her eyes.

(EDIT)

(Grr...putting the pic here is really making me mad... censorkip.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif)

Sirin smiled thinly. I almost forgot...my name is Sirin.

Edited by Mousia

Avoidance.

That was the next wall that was thrown up by the girl Ensis was speaking to. She recognized it quickly enough from responses she had seen when asking questions of some of the scientists before. This girl wanted to avoid it at all costs, now by saying it was very complicated and would take too long to explain. With resignation and the decision to pursue the topic later, Ensis gave her response as well as a question.

"A tour would be useful, and we could finish with a match if you like. I would like to ask though, how long have you been here?"

Edited by jaina

(hm...*thinks up random number of years*)

Sirin sensed the reluctance in the girl's voice, but she really needed to know if Ensis was trustworthy or not. Hm. I got here when I was...er... Sirin couldn't believe that she had forgotten. I think I was...14...and now I'm 20 so...6 years. She cracked her knuckles instinctively and started off walking briskly. Alright, let's get started! She pointed to the Health Ward. There's the Health Ward. If you get killed - which is pretty rare- you are rushed here, where you can get brought back to life as long as most of your body is still there.

( Who's sitting in the aerina bleachers? And who among you will speek to Sarisha? lol tongue.gif Announcer voice!)

(No one, my charrie left and if talking to Ensis, but my NAN, who is doing nothing can have an encounter with Sarisha if you want)

(Doesn't matter to me...just not the arena, Sirin can't see him for the integrety of the RP...and my sanity.)

Sirin continued on. Those buildings there are the student dorms, she pointed. And that, Her index finger moved slightly to their left. is Good Roast, which is a small coffee shop.

(Edit: Looked you up on yt...I like it...your voice is really loud, good thing, keep it up!)

Edited by Mousia

Sarisha got board and decided to go for a walk. Her mind was wandering through the events of the past two days. Getting here, eating here, sleeping here, but mostly, fighting here and the fire. The things that proved to her that this was all real. She had gotten hurt and that had reassured her plenty. Speeking of hurt, she removed herself from her thoughts to feel her arms. The cuts anc burns were disguising them from her recolection, but still, they had to be treated or they would get worse. 'Where, the hell am I?' She thought and looked around. She didn't recognize any of the buildings that she could see, but she did notice someone approching either her or the building behind her.

(Is that an okay set up?)

(yeah, yeah, yeah, it's fine)

Wolfe was in his human form, eyes sparkling, as usual. Hi, there! He called to Sarisha, though he didn't know her. Do you know what island this is? I'm so confused. He lied. He knew where he was, what he was doing.

Sarisha stood there as he strode up to her. She shrugged at his question. Something about his eyes said he knew a little more about the island than he was portraying, but she shoved the thought aside, momentarily. Sarisha pointed to the building, as if to ask what it was.

Hm...I dunno. I'll check it out. Wolfe strode towards it. It looked all old and crumbling, as if when he opened the door it would all collapse on him. He though for a second, this girl was giving him a chance, pushing aside the notion that since this was a stranger, maybe it would be best not to communicate with him, but no, she gave him a chance. He hung on that thought.

(EDIT)

Sirin pointed to Bolas Weaponry. There is Bolas Weaponry, which you might want to check out if you want some more weapons or something. And that's Kenomi Postal Service, right there next to it is Runners and over there is Keith's, which is a grocery store. By the way, Runners has take-out food. That huge domed build is the arena - which is where we're headed - and right over there are the trainer dorms, which you don't really need to worry about until a little later on. Sirin took a long, deep breath. That's it! Are you up for a scrimmage after all that? Sirin asked sarcastically.

Edited by Mousia

She's 20... That's the age I'm supposed to be physically... Perhaps seeing how Sirin might be some to watch for lessons on how to act...

That thought went through Ensis's mind numerous times before being squelched with a healthy dose of caution as Ensis realized that validation into a possible behavior would need validation before implementation. At the explanation about the Health Ward, Ensis nodded before speaking again.

"I understand, I believe. What is the next place we will go to?"

There was very, very mild inflection in her voice, an attempt to express understanding.

((Quhanta, you might want to just hotlink your signature. It's a little... wide...))

Edited by jaina

'Hmm.' She thought. 'Is he going inside or is he waiting for me to go in first.' She watched as he inspected the old building. 'Is he afraid to go in?' She thought with amusement.

Wolfe went in after testing the walls. Looks abondoned! He called loudly. Curplunk. The building fell from it's place, as if waiting for Wolfe to enter for it to falter. Crash. Boom. Crack. The noises were surprisingly quiet, hushed at the sadness.

Edited by Mousia

((don't forget to reply to me Mousia smile.gif ))

Like I said, we're headed to the arena, I am gonna test you so we can work on your skills. She laughed lightly, trying to keep the atmosphere...comfortable. Finally, she arrived and went in. This is the inside of the arena, it's really big, huh? So...whenever your ready, call it and we'll begin!

Sarisha followed him into the building. After he spoke, the place shook and was about to fall. Seconds before collapsing she used water from the ground to make a sheild around her, and reached out to grab his arm to help him too.

Wolfe cringed. He instinctively pulled away, a reflex ever since he had been shunned. A large rock plummeted down on his head and he fell. Blood pooled around him, but, amazingly, he was alive; barely.

Edited by Mousia