Walker

Valentine's Cards: Who'd you send to?

I've not kept a list, but I sent maybe 20-30 to individuals, as I kept the site window open the whole time I was online yesterday so I wouldn't forget to keep doing it in-between my work, & then a whole bunch of random ones as well. I've also gotten a few, which is awesome! (My favorite to send is the coffee one - I am such an addict tongue.gif - though I haven't received that particular one in return yet. )

I think I'll pick a bunch of random people off this thread & send them an individual card. I had fun doing that yesterday on the News thread - yes, my idea of fun is weird.

I've sent them to people here who have been very nice in offering gifts or were very friendly dealing with during a trade because I haven't been on the forums long enough to know a lot of people. I also sent a bunch of random ones. I love this! I love seeing the little "you have unread Valentine's" when I check on my scroll--it makes me smile. smile.gif I also love that I get to send them out to others. This was such a great idea! wub.gif

I've only done random myself, recieved two. I'd like to see more!

(name is Megabucks for my scroll)

I have gifted out to everyone I know on here and am working on just sending out randomly now.

I myself have received 6.

I sent a bunch out to friends. c:

Also, if you get a random 'neon pink' message with 'I've got the hots for you', it was probably me. =D

Here's my list so far:

ArynChris

LadyLyzar

becondethuong1307

LadyTwi

CDM

Sockpuppet Strangler

fuzzbucket/flurp

ytak

Elestia

JuneBerry

Blueberries

Sif

Edrawr/truff135

lilbird

I'll keep updating once I've sent more. smile.gif I think I've forgotten some... I'll add them if I remember.

Edited by StormWizard212

I'm sending them to people who have given me gifts, as well as those who have been nice during trades. I also like to send out cards to random people from time to time because I'd like to at least try to do my part in making sure that everyone gets some love.

My list:

Jerusha

CoolGirl

Achire

Irish Dragoness

AngelKitty

And... that's all!

I would like to know who is sending me cards, or if it's random tongue.gif

Anyway, thanks if you give me a card!! ^^ I smile everytime I saw a new one :B

PD: Sock would you like a card that doesn't talk about potatos? xd.png

I've sent to....

Fizzix

EmotionalDragon

a bunch of random people

Ceolyphysis

and a few more random people smile.gif

A few people I know and a bunch of randoms. Would be cool if it would say who is sending it if you choose to send to someone specifically. The random ones can stay anon.

(I'd love a card if you want to send one! Send to: Megabucks )

Here's an update to my list:

ArynChris

LadyLyzar

becondethuong1307

LadyTwi

CDM

Sockpuppet Strangler

fuzzbucket/flurp

ytak

Elestia

JuneBerry

Blueberries

Sif

Edrawr/truff135

lilbird

Mysfytt/skorpyann

Mirume

Ninpok

tishavara

PixieStick912

Tetra Kataki/KageTetra

Happy Valentine's day everyone! smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

So far I have sent to my little brother, some lovely DC friends I have made, some great trade partners and some generous people who had gifted me dragons (I plan to send a card to each person who has gifted me). I also plan to send cards to some people I have noticed around the forum being nice and generous. Lastly I plan to send some randoms to make someone out there smile.

So here's my list so far:

Gamblor-kitteh

Maladjust

Billmylove

Miaou

Mirume

Kallistrate

Viar

Nikki_of_the_Night

JaneMcAsh

1x Random

Lots more to go <3

I've finished sending cards to all my friends and people who have gifted to me. And my nice repeat trade partners. So now it's time to send randoms. Boy, this is fun smile.gif

I've sent to people that have swapped eggs and IOUs with me, people that have gifted me or bred pretty things they have dropped on the AP, people that offer freebies in the various threads (whether or not I was the recipient), people whose names appear at the bottom of the same threads I'm reading, and random people selected by the system. biggrin.gif

Friends and random people ^^

I want as many as i can get smile.gif

So please send them ^^

Today, I've sent out a lot random (of course), but I'm also trying to hit up all the mods, cuz they're so awesome for giving of their time and energy to help make these forums so much fun! Tomorrow, I'm thinking of trying for as many spriters as I can. tongue.gif

Mostly randoms, and sent a couple to specific users as well ;D I'm not telling!

I think I've received three or four so far. They're so fun.

So far I have gotten 9, I'm assuming half or most of them are random.

I've sent one to:

fortytwo

Xylene

lola92

Mira/safefox

I might send more eventually.

I only have 4 .. xd.png I think one of them is from a friend, but the other cards are probably randoms smile.gif

I have sent to my friends, to some really nice people here on the forum, and also to a couple of randoms :> Trying to send as often as possible.

I've got about 8 or 9 up to press. I've been sending random today and to some who've only had a couple sent.

Nice feeling to put a smile on someone's face! smile.gif

Sent a bunch of randoms today... some truly random, and some picked at random from the forums smile.gif

I've also been sending to fellow Goldenscale Lottery players biggrin.gif

PD: Sock would you like a card that doesn't talk about potatos? XD

XD I have some. I'm going to have to eat lots of potatoes for my cards, though. =p

<3

~

Up to 86 sent, 26 of which were random. =D

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Sent one to two friends (who never sent me one back dry.gif ), a bunch of randomers and one to Naughtrish who is a fellow Muse fan. wink.gif So far, I've only had 3, but I'm not complaining! That's more than I've ever had on Valentine's day! /forever alone

Edited by Shadow-Lugia-XD001