Sign in to follow this  
Walker

Valentine's Cards: Who'd you send to?

I've sent out 30 so far, some to people I hang out with, some to people who've gifted me stuff, some to people I see on the forums, some just for the heck of it. And a couple of to random users, too. I'm still working my way down my list (and I'm sure I'll add more people to it), but once it gets whittled down, I'll just send to random users. This is way too much fun!

I've received seven, and I love them all! Thanks, all you kind people out there!

Randoms are sometimes a bit uncomfortable to send, though, because even reading the lovey-dovey messages is difficult for me when I'm thinking of sending a message to a random person.

I know... I can't decide if I think it's funny or creepy to send the love ones to random people xd.png Hopefully they'll take it as funny.

This is so fun!

I've mostly been sending out random cards to users today for the heck of it. I've received a number of random valentines myself lol this event is pretty sweet =)

Most of mine are sent Randomly, everyone needs pretty cards.

My poor messenger dragon has sent so many cards his little wings are tired. (He is taking a coffee break.)

I've been sending the silly ones to people randomly, though I sent one this morning to my only IRL friend who plays DC. I've enjoyed checking my random ones throughout the day biggrin.gif

The majority of mine have went to IRC friends (at least those that I know their scroll names!) and the others have been randomly sent, because random is good.

I love all the cards! Wish I knew more people that played so I could ask for one of each! biggrin.gif

I sent quite some randomly to get some from others in this topic. And I sent some of them to very nice people who gave me important things here or gifted me something rare.

I'm still going down the list of site friends and people I've traded with or gifted to in the past. biggrin.gif Once I'm done with that, I think I'm going to start sending random cards!

Randomly! I seem to have gotten one, though (without even knowing when I signed on haha). Was it random as well? Haha I love this feature.

I've been having fun sending them out to randoms and picking out sayings and card types. And fun watching my new eggs today.

I've been sending them to people who have offspring of my V-day dragons. I sent one to StealthyPugs, because the Eggy Giveaway was kind of my intro to gifting. I'll also probably send a couple to people who gave me eggs.

I got one card, which made me grin. This is definitely a cool idea for celebrating Valentine's Day.

I've been generally just been clicking on people's scrolls and sending them cards. I dunno, I feel that if I click the random button it'll go to someone who doesn't even come on anymore. :/

It's sort of fun, though I hate waiting ten minutes just so I can send a creeper message to someone x3 I might go after the Mods next so they won't get left out.

I dunno, I feel that if I click the random button it'll go to someone who doesn't even come on anymore. :/

That are my worries too. sad.gif

Oh I have sent so many that I can hardly keep track. About 30 to people who are special and about 20 random ones. =)

Just the damn 10 mins waiting interval really annoyed me. =D

Oh, and I also got 4. tongue.gif

I sent a few out to random people and around 7 to some friends ^^ I've gotten 3 so far

Most of mine are sent Randomly, everyone needs pretty cards.

My poor messenger dragon has sent so many cards his little wings are tired. (He is taking a coffee break.)

Coffee! 'nuff said! (Was that you?)

I am keeping a list, yes; I'm a little OCD like that, but I'm barely making inroads on the list of those I want to send. rolleyes.gif

Friends, mods, CPA (all three of which are interchangeable!), random people, you name it, I've sent it! xd.png

I've got 9!! huh.gifblink.gifbiggrin.gif wow... thanks!! wub.gif

I've just stalked a few more scroll names to send cards too ..

If you know me,

and you get a card in the next 30 minutes,

and it's a funny one

.. it's probably from me wink.gif

TD.x.

hm i guess my list is pretty short compared to others. i think i had roughly 8 people i had to send a card to, 9 but i cant find the scroll name of that person Dx

i was actually embarrassed that i got a couple of cards first thing around the start of the event and again when i woke up this morning. given the 10 minute wait per card it's flattering that one or two people thought to send me a card first compared to the other people they may have sent one to. and i don't know for sure who sent them unlike other people here xd.png i can take a guess but i dont see how some people are certain it's one member over another lol though it could be i lucked out too and got some randoms! xd.png

Well, I guess I just finished sending cards to a super friend (wub.gif chichiblack ^^) and to nice people from the forums (Archrial, free_of_whip, phosfate, akiska, trikonasana, natayah, inlaterdays, lilnekochan, and... wow! Loads of people!)

Now it's random time!

Thanks for the cool and funny and lovely cards! wub.gif

Mostly random people around the forums. People I've agreed with in General Discussion, people who've glomp gifted me in the past, and now I'm trying to send them to as many of the newbies in the Introductions forum as I can. Sharing the love ...every ten minutes.

I've send some cards to some nice people from the forum, but most of the cards I sent randomly. Also wanted to send to a person from here, but I can't remember the scroll name of that person...

I have received 5 cards so far...

I've only sent out two so far, one to my catcher, and one was to a random person. And so far, I've received one today. I do plan on sending out more today though.

I've sent quite a few, as I am participating in the "send a valentine to the poster above you" thread. biggrin.gif

I've sent quite a few, as I am participating in the "send a valentine to the poster above you" thread. biggrin.gif

I've been doing that too. It's been a really enjoyable way to spend the afternoon!