Walker

Valentine's Cards: Who'd you send to?

I sent one random, and three to Taylorgrace, Bulldogart and Lumpkinz11. (They don't have forum accounts, but are friends IRL.) Plan on sending more soon, just haven't had much time. :\

Got two so far, thanks to whoever sent them! <3

Edited by ab613

Well, I don't exactly have specific people in my mind, but I am looking forward to send as many as I can.

I've sent quite a few, I was one of the first to send on Valentine's day. I stayed up till midnight!

I have spesifically sent:

brindlebabyblessing (x2)

firewolf98

dustydarkness

Two people were on a thread

And at least 6 random.

I've recieved:

Love you guys!

I've sent (being speicifc) to:

Fizzix

EmotionalDragon

Annilalate

and then a ton fo radom people

I've recieved a lot. 16 of the same emssage (I'm collecting the "more than meets the ey ones" x3)

I've sent (being speicifc) to:

Fizzix

EmotionalDragon

Annilalate

and then a ton fo radom people

I've recieved a lot. 16 of the same emssage (I'm collecting the "more than meets the ey ones" x3)

Here, have a card.

... As long as your username here is the same as your scroll name.

Here, have a card.

... As long as your username here is the same as your scroll name.

*thumbs up* That makes 18 cards with the message "more than meets the eye"

XD I have some. I'm going to have to eat lots of potatoes for my cards, though. =p

<3

~

Up to 86 sent, 26 of which were random. =D

Woah! 86? Nice work! biggrin.gif You must have made a lot of people very happy so far.

Here's my list at the moment:

ArynChris

LadyLyzar

becondethuong1307

LadyTwi

CDM

Sockpuppet Strangler

fuzzbucket/flurp

ytak

Elestia

JuneBerry

Blueberries

Sif

Edrawr/truff135

lilbird

Mysfytt/skorpyann

Mirume

Ninpok

tishavara

PixieStick912

Tetra Kataki/KageTetra

BirdSpirit

I'm only up to 21 + about half a dozen randoms. I still have quite a way to go to catch up to sock, but I'll get there! biggrin.gifNot.

Woah! 86? Nice work! biggrin.gif You must have made a lot of people very happy so far.

Hit 107! I hope so. <3

You seem to have made quite a few people happy yourself (me included)!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

i've sent a few more, just to more people i thouhgt about and wanted to send some to and a few random people about. some in chat and some on the forums.

want to thank all the people that sent me one. still have no clue to who most of you guys are but i really appreciate your cards smile.gif i do wish we could see who sent them so i could properly thank people instead of just hoping i sent one to everyone who sent me one. it's kind like trying to find a light switch in the dark. xd.png

I have a massive amount. A grand total of 4 so far! tongue.gif I have been sending random when online, but seems random is not working in reverse. But I am happy to have what I have! biggrin.gif

I'm trying to get out as many as I can to people I know and chatted with on both the forums and IRC.

SPS, Rubyshoes, Infinis, Xythus, hat17, Rinah, Celestial07, jadedragon07, kelverathewinged, Fushling, Zovesta, Hot on Fire -just to name some I've already sent out. I'm pretty much going through both my inbox and my brain.

Right back at you, baby. o3o)b

Mine were random, except one to Corteo.

I got two myself. :> I assume those are random though.

XD I have some. I'm going to have to eat lots of potatoes for my cards, though. =p

<3

~

Up to 86 sent, 26 of which were random. =D

Oh anyway, I will send you one that doesn't talk about potato :B

Mine is the one with black pymis that said "thanks for all you have..." bla bla bla ^^

Oh anyway, I will send you one that doesn't talk about potato :B

Mine is the one with black pymis that said "thanks for all you have..." bla bla bla ^^

Aww. <3

I sent you a potato one to be ironic. XD

According to my count, I've sent at least 300 (200+ of which went to randoms), so I'm pretty happy, considering the time I had. Hopefully a lot of these went to people with no cards. <3

I only really gave cards to my friends, and even then that wasn't a lot. XD Never used the Random button, either... Derp.