Walker

Valentine's Cards: Who'd you send to?

Ok I'm weird but I'm enjoying sending random valentines to random people that say cute creepy things.

I've sent quite a few, as I am participating in the "send a valentine to the poster above you" thread. biggrin.gif

I wasn't even aware that thread existed. Nice!

*stares at clock*

Just a couple more minutes. Just a couple. Just a few more. Just a little. One. One. Thirty Seconds? MOAR VALENTINE SENDING!

Thank you everyone who's sent me one! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, even though I suspect a number of them are random. happy.gif

I'm sending some out to the people I'm mentoring, to some really awesome friends from here on the forums (You know who you are! And if you don't... well, you're getting a Valentine anyways), to a few of the mods, and to some of the awesome artist people around here who make my feeble art attempts feel so inferior xd.png.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I'm sending out at random and to people I've run across in the forums. I've already sent most of my good friends cards and now it's just for fun biggrin.gif

I've gotten a few cards now. Thanks to the people who sent them, even if they are randoms! biggrin.gif

I'm with everyone else- this 10 minute wait is a little bit of a pain in the butt. But still, the entire thing is good fun. smile.gif

I also sent a card to the person who gifted me a Valentine egg- I missed the drop last year, but now I have a very very pretty second gen Rosebud. :3

Edited by Khymarea

Still working on the list of artists, I've sent to about... 10 of them now, I think. So LOADS more to go! I didn't keep track of who I've sent to yet so far, but it's quite a few people by now smile.gif

Too bad I've gotten only one xd.png

First I sent them to people I know in the forums, then I joined the forum game 'send a valentine to the person above you' thread, and now I'm just sending them randomly. Hopefully these get to some people who haven't gotten many cards yet! smile.gif

My last card for the day (it will be the 46th I've sent!) is about to go to our awesome spriter of this year's Valentine's Day dragons. cool.gif *waits the last minute or so impatiently*

As of now I've sent cards out to most of the other mods, some of the artists and some friends...I still have a bunch more to get through! xd.png

Darn you ten minute wait! >3

Thank you to everyone who sent me a Valentine too, either directly or randomly <3

Here's My List! I added names by Forum Name and not by Scroll Name. Hopefully I can locate all of your scroll names! Also, no specific order to these names.

I'll cross out the names as I send them!

Balta09, Ivyshadow, xChemi, Cassie_Fenix, BirdSpirit, demonicvampyress, Steamrider, dragonstar100, miuku, magilarilla, pinkgothic, Ayelldee, CDM, LadyLuck777, dragonpuck, rinoa26, Siaorie, Pink, Heiroglyphica, Tetra Kataki, 626lavaheart, Cheesey, Dragoncia, SolarCat, Hakatchi, Kaoto_Susanao235, aynessa, yieldy, sheppardkid, DragonMaiden, Lizzyluna, songwithnosoul, HawktalonOfRiverClan, HundredFlower, Rhynn Collins

After this list, I will be sending cards to as many of the owners of the offspring of my dragons as well! I need to thank those who took the time to raise my little ones! ♥

Ongoing List of Owners of Dragon's Offspring List:

bjmeacham, aisykun12, Crudelis, Vocalia, MsTina, Shorty228, nairnine, 0ren, mirielowm, mirtier, Teddy87, TalisRaye, BozMurphy, Tazmany, blazegirl13, z852741963, OnixHarbinger, ladykishka, SolarCat, Cassie_Fenix, PrincessAnaki, suesdragons, WolfsDragon, turtlemark, natayah, AnruiShitsuren [stopped at Red Dragons]

Ongoing list of Owners of Dragon's Parents List:

noctua, Kikialaxis, Danne, Absolute, Khasel, Nitewing, PonyTales, ShaydraSilversky, Darastrix, dch75, lakedaemon, CoraxOfGarona, Somercy, Arula, Rusty Chevy, moxiegraphix, CoraxOfGarona, >Lucky<, Akuso, [stopped at Harvest Dragons]

So many names~! I hope i'll be able to send them all out! ♥♥

Edited by MysticTiger

I've sent a couple to real life friends that I've dragged onto the cave xd.png. I've also sent quite a few randomly, and I've been trying to send some to most of the people that gave me gifts by request smile.gif. Hmm, I can probably send another one now...

So many of you have sent tons. Eep. I've only sent five: one to a random person, one to my best friend, imoen246/Imoen/ one to my friend Ayobelle/ayo9, one to Rhynn Collins because she's a super duper person, and one to Stelly, for also being a super sweet person. :3

If I think about it I'll send out more. *nod*

I only send to random people. Random people need love too!!!! xd.png (/brick'd)

(Okay, I do it because my memory fails, I don't want to miss anyone.)

I've sent a bunch to random people as I don't frequent the forums and, thus, don't know too many people here unsure.gif But I do appreciate the few I've already gotten~ wub.gif

Coffee! 'nuff said! (Was that you?)

I am keeping a list, yes; I'm a little OCD like that, but I'm barely making inroads on the list of those I want to send. rolleyes.gif

Friends, mods, CPA (all three of which are interchangeable!), random people, you name it, I've sent it! xd.png

Now don't you know coffee is being sent? I love you like coffee! laugh.gif

I must admit I did send, tons of coffee valentine to certain members that keep my endless caffeine supply going. Then I reverted to random stalking. I do wish we knew who was sending the cards. Someone has the Hots for me and I assume they have tar and feathers close behind! blink.gif

I must admit I did send, tons of coffee valentine to certain members that keep my endless caffeine supply going. Then I reverted to random stalking. I do wish we knew who was sending the cards. Someone has the Hots for me and I assume they have tar and feathers close behind! blink.gif

LOL.

I've actually finished sending to specific people and I'm now sending to "random recepients". I sent about 40 or so to specific people before I switched to random.

Socky, I'm just curious, are yours all the one about the potato?  X3

The first handful I received all were. I got a kick out of that. And for a while more than half of my cards were all the potato one. <3

Because I just sent her one that says "Hey baby. Be mine?"

Because I'm creepcreepcreepin'

*waves to Sock Goddesss*

Creeeeeeeper<3

I am sending a card to all the Innocent Victims of SPSs Laundry Prison. Those poor Socks! One tumble in Dryer of Dewm and they've lost their other half forever! All they want is to be a matching pair this Valentines Day. Even Socks need Love too.

I don't know whether to feel guilty for my evil deeds or laugh at this awesome post. I think both.

~

Keep making it through my list and then realize more people I want to send to. I've sent 52 to specific people and 13 to random users (so 65 total). <3

The amount of cards I'm receiving has finally filtered down a bit, so I'm feeling less rushed to get my cards out, but I'm going to be sending as often as I can, still! I hope everyone gets at least one card. <3

Awww, just went through my cards and I haven't gotten the scroll yet. ;~; Or the purple wide. ;~; You guys make me want to cry from your sheer awesomeness. <3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I send them to random people and to some certain users.

I plan to send at least one of each and then send only the ones I like most happy.gif

Edited by Acrata

I'm sending them to people I made good trades with or who helped my in my lineages.

And then I plan to send a bunch to random people too

LOL! Guilty. <,<

I will NEVER get through the list of people I'd like to send Valentines too in a week, lol, the more so as I send off the odd random one and some to people who've posted they've had none or one or whatever.

But, boy, this is fun!