Walker

Valentine's Cards: Who'd you send to?

This is so much fun! Thank you StormWizard for my Valentine biggrin.gif I sent you one earlier this morning, lol.

I have sent most of my specific ones to my Glompees, fellow Glompers, and others that I have come to know. Now I am sending more and more random ones until we have to leave for our dinner reservation.

I sent one to a friend, all the other completely random.

TJ and contributors did a great job with those phrases xd.png

Have sent 27 so far and have to run off to class.

<3 all! Everyone I've seen who sent me to one was already on my list to send to! *glomps*

I send random ones out as often as I can in the hopes that they brighten someone else's day wub.gif I love this event!

All the cards I've sent have been to random people. I'm really hoping that those random individuals are people who haven't gotten any cards yet. I'm only at two myself but then, I find Valentines day to be a little silly. I spend it mourning the deaths of so many beautiful flowers (thus why my hubby always gets me another teddy bear. I love a good squishy bear).

Socky, I'm just curious, are yours all the one about the potato? X3

I haven't got an arrow to the knee one yet. It makes me teh sads. :C Thanks CDM! <3

But I've been sending out a lot, some random, I got all my buddies last night! So much fun! <3

Edited by MindsEye

I haven't got an arrow to the knee one yet. It makes me teh sads. :C

You have one now wink.gif

You have one now wink.gif

Daww, I've been beaten. D: Have to head off to class now anyways, will send more when I return!

I'm new and only have one friend here so far so I sent one to her. :) I'll start sending random ones now and hopefully people like me who don't have a lot of DC buddies will get them! Edited by Illaria

i sent out a lot of cards...to everybody basically...JRHippie she gifted my my first silver..Becca who gifted my first gold egg...a person who got my lost silver hatchie...random people...but i ony got two cards LOL biggrin.gif

Socky, I'm just curious, are yours all the one about the potato? X3

I haven't got an arrow to the knee one yet. It makes me teh sads. :C Thanks CDM! <3

But I've been sending out a lot, some random, I got all my buddies last night! So much fun! <3

No.

Because I just sent her one that says "Hey baby. Be mine?"

Because I'm creepcreepcreepin'

*waves to Sock Goddesss*

Just sent one out to snoesiepoes who gifted me my first gold, I will never forget biggrin.gif

This is so much fun!

Thank you all who sent me those lovely cards wub.gif Kisses and love to you all smile.gif

Well, I don't come on the forum that often so I'm just sending them to random people ^-^. Random acts of kindness are always nice. And whatever names I see online I'll just send one to them. Lol.

Have sent 27 so far and have to run off to class.

<3 all! Everyone I've seen who sent me to one was already on my list to send to! *glomps*

I am sending a card to all the Innocent Victims of SPSs Laundry Prison. Those poor Socks! One tumble in Dryer of Dewm and they've lost their other half forever! All they want is to be a matching pair this Valentines Day. Even Socks need Love too.

As I don't have a list to send too (I'm too shy to makes friends on here and I've been on hiatus for ages) I've been sending cards to random people in the hope that it will make them smile. smile.gif

As I don't have a list to send too (I'm too shy to makes friends on here and I've been on hiatus for ages) I've been sending cards to random people in the hope that it will make them smile. smile.gif

Well, you got one from me <3

Still working through my list...and I've gotten 6 Valentine's from others. Thanks, mysterious strangers!

Sending one to you next. ^^

Received about 50 now. o_O

But I'm slacking at sending them out. xd.png

50?! Good lord! I was chuffed with my 5. xd.png

Sending more out. :3 The 10 minute wait is painful. I'm trying to remember to send some out to random receivers in the hopes people not on the forums get them. ^^;

I've been sending them out to people I've traded with in the past and had good experiences with, and then a smattering of randoms. ^^

Randoms are sometimes a bit uncomfortable to send, though, because even reading the lovey-dovey messages is difficult for me when I'm thinking of sending a message to a random person.