Walker

Valentine's Cards: Who'd you send to?

I've sent one random one, and one to my friend who's not on forum. Now I'm sending to all the people I regularly see and exchange eggs with in the Even-gen trading center tongue.gif

I meant to send more random Valentines, but then I took an arrow in the knee.

P.S. And thank you to everyone who sent me a Valentine, it's really sweet wub.gif (though I think some of them were from random-send truthfully, haha)

Edited by s0r0k4

Sent my first to a good friend, after that randoms, or to people I have traded with.

Just sent out 2 more carsds to my awesome friends! wub.gif

Really enjoying this valentines day!

Next some random people are going to get hit up lol

Socky got my first one - just HAD to send the potato to her!

I'm now working my way through a VERY long list! smile.gif

I tend to favour the neon pink format (the tall black and pink one).

I am sending cards to lots of wonderful people who have gifted/traded and people that I know from the different lineages that I am part of. I have also sent a few random ones. I just wish I didn't have to wait 10 minutes between them!

edited to fix bad grammar error!

Edited by purplehaze

Sent one to my boyfriend and brother first lol. Then one to someone random on a forum. I haven't received more than two. I'll keep sending randoms throughout the day, though, because that's just as fun. ^^

I'm sending Cards to people who have helped me in the past and those who I know from the forum (even if it's been awhile ;P) I still have 5 left to send! xd.png

Then I'll just start shooting random ones! smile.gif

I feel like most of mine are random, but if someone had sent me one on purpose, I truly appreciate it, thank you! :3

Had an awful day today, so coming home to some Valentines put the most stupid smile on my face. biggrin.gif

I sent my first to Kaini, because she is <3, and will be sending them out to both people I've traded with and to whoever I set eyes upon on the forums.

Spreading the love! wub.gif

Have sent cards to the following:

MaximumOccupancy

dragonpuck

sheppardkid

fuzzbucket

oddsoxdi

I've got a bunch more to send....gotta set a timer, lol!

I'd love to get some funny cards...if anyone can send, I'd appreciate it wub.gif

Thank you to whoever sent me the lovely water valentine card!

This is so much fun! I love sending these cards! smile.gif

For me, I'm sending cards out to my family and DC friends first. After I'm just going to send out cards to random users, hopefully to make someones day. happy.gif

My pals from the DragonAdopters forum got cards from me <3 I love them all.

Zephrana

dragonsroc989

Lindsy95

Melosk

Shadowwolf18

TRozok21

Ghooostie

_Sylph

smile.gif

I'm just randomly sending out cards. xd.png

And man, this is fun.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

So far I sent them to my kids and to people who have given me gifts. Tomorrow I'll try to go through and send cards to as many people as I can remember who've traded with me. I really enjoy trading, so I appreciate anybody who does it with me, LOL!

Just sent the coffee one to my mom! She drinks like 20 cups a day and it fits perfect!

My fave card is the tall black pygmy one. wub.gif

sent out 12 more cards smile.gif

I'm sending cards to family, friends, traders, traders who became friends, anyone I can think of.

Everyone deserves a Valentine's Day card.

user posted image

Happy Valentine's Day!

So far I've been sending cards to the folks I play games with. Next I'll work my way through people I've traded with and/or got to know around the forum.

I've only sent out two, so far; though I plan to send out random ones off-and-on until the event ends. I wish there wasn't a 10 minute wait -- I probably won't send as many as I'd like, due to forgetting inbetween sends. ^^;

My List:

Trapt - M'luv<3

Deathmeadow - Sister-like friend<3

Random Count: 04

Total Count: 06

I'll keep my counts up as I send them out! x3 I hope I send to someone who feels lonely today.. so many people do.. and I'd love to make someone happier, even if just in a tiny way.

Edited by Delillah

My first Valentine Card went to Yosofine. wub.gif

The second one went to my friend, the rest went to random people. Ha ha.