Steamrider

Animated Dragon avatars!

user posted image

edits

Much better! Thanks so much! I should be able to get your Red to your either tomorrow or the day after.

i want an avatar

forum name: Pinch of StarDust

Dragon: Neglected

what is he doing: slowly staggering, wings slowly flapping, tail like the one in My Scroll,

any text?: none

background: transparent

Payment: CB Red or maybe a chicken

added

Thank you Steamrider.

I'd like the ND to look and act very sick, maybe lowered head moving back and forth too or coughing.

I like it, but something's bothering me about the way the wings move... They seem to collapse inwards instead of flap outwards.

@Pinch of StarDust: ill try!

@Piemaster: beacuse of how the sprite is set up, it looks kind of bad...

Edited by Steamrider

@Pinch of StarDust: ill try!

Oh I know you will...you do wonderful work Steamrider. I wanted to just let you know some of my ideas to aid in your creativity. Make it look sick and have fun doing it biggrin.gif

Payment has been sent.

thats a shame. my first silver loves breeding control too.

Hey, maybe you could do a tutorial on how to make animated avatars! I would love to know how to do that!

I like it, but something's bothering me about the way the wings move... They seem to collapse inwards instead of flap outwards.

@Piemaster: beacuse of how the sprite is set up, it looks kind of bad...

Pie, I suppose your current avatar looks a bit better is because it was done by mysftt, and (s)he? was the spriter of the dragon, so (s)he could reposition it, I suppose. Steamrider just adds bones, so it isn't as good as redrawing it.

No offense to Steamrider ofcourse smile.gif His are quite good, IMO I think they are better than Mysftt's smile.gif

Edited by DSAX

Pie, I suppose your current avatar looks a bit better is because it was done by mysftt, and (s)he? was the spriter of the dragon, so (s)he could reposition it, I suppose. Steamrider just adds bones, so it isn't as good as redrawing it.

exacly!

i soppose if Mysfytt were to sprite me a wing in a downwards position. i could make it better...

Steam, also I think Pie means he wants you to make a video of you doing a request smile.gif So we can all see the behind the scenes. It's something I'd like to see too. :3

yeah. my next request is an ice dragon. i might film me doing that and add a little text on the side.

lol, i just downloaded a screen capture filming thing today.

And it could help you, because other people could learn how to do it, and make their own biggrin.gif

No clue where the video idea came from, but it's a good one xd.png

Sorry, I thought you meant you tried it that way, and it looked odd xd.png I think it would work if the wings only went down halfway--then you wouldn't have to worry about the under/top sides.

i want an avatar

forum name: kiyye

Dragon: the amber dragon ( my concept ) s2 hatchie. user posted image

what is he doing: flapping his wings and swishing his tail :3

any text?: will you make two versions, one blank and one that says " the amber dragon " at the top? thanks!!

background(can be animated): The sky!

Payment: well, i have my breeding sorted out now, so just pick any one dragon. cause i have pairs already.

Edited by kiyye