Steamrider

Animated Dragon avatars!

Awesome...Ive got it whenever you can grab it!!Just let me know & Ill send its link!! biggrin.gif

Its locking me anyway...LOL!

Rockin' On

If you haven't gotten very far, could you make the magi's tail swish, like a cat?

Hey, Sock! You should have your hand puppet animated. biggrin.gif

*snags flyswatter and swishes it around.*

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

user posted image

for kiyye

so....much....PURPLE!!!

i can change the background if you dont like it.

oh my goodness, this is absoloutley amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i looooove it ^U^

i love the BG!!

so, whadaya what from meh scroll?

i dont have any whites yet! one of those would be fine!

@Shadowwolf6: i got permission from Meepsa! waiting on LadyLyzar

Edit:

user posted image

for kiyye

you said to make his head move REEAALY slowly. well if this was TOOO slow just tell me and ill change it.

Edited by Steamrider

These are pretty fun...I'll have to wait until you have open slots though.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

i dont have any whites yet! one of those would be fine!

@Shadowwolf6: i got permission from Meepsa! waiting on LadyLyzar

Edit:

user posted image

for kiyye

you said to make his head move REEAALY slowly. well if this was TOOO slow just tell me and ill change it.

my gosh!! i love it!! perfect speed :3

all right, i will breed you a white. any specific pair you want? i can breed you a thuwed dorkface!

a thuwed dorkface white would be perfect! if that doent work a normal white will be fine.

alrigy :3

what do you want for the second pic?

user posted image

for Lil-Stinkpot

did i get the background right?

Woah! That's better than periwinkle. I didn't think purple would work, but I like this better. The snow is just right, too.

My phone is acting up, I can't see the whole animation. I'll try a reboot. Looks great, up till the tail swish. Woot!

Doood why are there no animated marridragons here. ;_; These are the cooooooolest.

i want an avatar

forum name: sailing101

Dragon: Mint

what is he doing: There would be speech bubbles that would come and go, reading: "You think you're so special." ; "Casting us aside in favor of other dragons" ; "We are not for you're zombie and neglected attempts" ; and then it's eyes would glow red as it says "YOU WILL ALL BURN!"

background(can be animated): Black until "you will all burn," then it turns into flames

Payment: Do you accept vampires? (Sparkels not included)

how about a ridgwing?

alright, ill PM you with the teleport link :3

wait, wich ridgewing do you want as a parent? i have two.

also, i made a clash of both my pics! i think its neaat and thought you might want to see it ^^

user posted image

Edited by kiyye

user posted image

for Lil-Stinkpot

did i get the background right?

Ahhhh! I'm on my home PC now, and I can seeeeee!

*hugs*

When things settle down for you, you're pretty popular right now cool.gif, I'll ask if you can animate another thing for me, if you are game. It's nowhere done (though I think I'll go work on it right now), but it's all my work. It's an Audrey Jr-ish pod with tentacles, eating a guy and a car. I'll breed my trios for that one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ETA: I can't figure out what's wrong, but I can't get DC to take the new avatar. When I try to update it via Photobucket, it tells me "this is not a valid file extension", like it's looking for a filename. Derp. Then, when I try a direct upload, it tells me I can't upload this type of file, when it clearly says above that GIF files are OK. Doublederp.

Bahhh! I'm going to restart my browser, then work on my Audrey Jr. sprite.

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

I was going to animate my avatar - then I found this thread, so if I do I hope you don't think I was copying or anything.

I do animations a lot.

@Lil-Stinkpot, lol i actually dont really know what periwinkle is xd.png. and i'd be glad to animate something else for you!

@Mysfytt. of course! its not like i invented animation. xd.png

@ everyone else: GAH, NO MORE REQUESTS!!! *ahem* on the first post i say in big red letters that requests are closed!

Sounds like a deal. It'll b a while, though. This is my first attempt at spriting, and it's taking holyfreakingforever. Ugh! I went and resized it to make it easier, and it messed up all my nice, pretty, already finished black lines.

I'll try getting my Avatar fixed later, after a reboot or five. :headwall:

Periwinkle the color is named after a beach dwelling snail that's blue, and was once used a lot for making textile dyes. Periwinkles There is also a flower by the same name. More periwinkles

Hey, uh, Wookieinmashoo? What are those little double-marshmallows in your awesome banner? BTW, if I'm seeing it right, the link in your banner takes each viewer to his/her own scroll "dragcave.net/dragons". Instead, try "dragcave.net/user/Wookieinmashoo"

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

user posted image

for Moonbeam22

user posted image

for tiffashy

i ended up going ahead and makeing Tiffashy's because these were so similar.

@MysticTiger. i dont have any purples yet. one of those would be fine!

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I'll send you an egg ASAP wink.gif

Geez,you are one awesome "graphic"(??) animator .....I also think you are a brilliant DC 'member' in your SOO truly perfect trade-off in your (ohmy.gifohmy.gifblink.gifhuh.giflaugh.gif) art that is hopefully going to swell your scroll to towering numbers!! laugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif !

Im not going to be looking for anything on my avatar until you are totally ready,but i have one request,if possible in the coloring..

Im getting a female Hellfire in flight,doing anything you/she wants,swooping,rolling,etc..

& its a "dusk sky background"

,any colors that would show night coming,purple,red,or your ideas,would be more than great!!

I love the colors of her breed..but in dusk sky,could she be a bit more brilliantly shown off,as it would look really gorgeous with her moving in flight on dusk backGround.

Im not pushing,just hoping its do-able,but if not,its gonna be great as is!!

Rockin' On