Steamrider

Animated Dragon avatars!

A Split it is! I'll pay you once it's finished.

Edited by arya10

Ah, Google "image randomizers". My favorite is Rotasig because it doesn't put a small limit on views and uses URLs. You have to log into it monthly, though. Every time you log in, you get another 1000 views to that randomizer. Every month, the number of views accumulated is reset. Make multiple accounts for multiple rotators.

I might have to think up an entirely new concept to fit the chosen dragon. And would it at all be possible to have a fight between two dragons?

i said only 1 dragon per avatar.... but since you got all your hopes up for the ember, than i couldnt do it. i geuss i can do a battle

steam, i sent you the tele link in PM, incase the notifier failed.

I think, looking at the list, the Horse and maybe the blue Nebbie. I'll describe movements as if they're fighting, but in case that isn't possible each on will be able to be on its own.

Horse: Rearing up,lifting his head up to the sky and roaring before coming down again,paws once or twice at ground.

Blue Nebbie: Sprite turned to face opposite direction, flapping wings, clawing out with his legs and stretching his head forward and snapping time to time.See if you can have him draw back every so often.

Background: Same as in my request, but clouds don't have to be moving.

Let me know if you can't animate two together.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

the list on the first page isnt done yet so if you want something else that isnt on there ill check.

and the blue nebby means ALL nebbies so if you want abother color nebbie just let me know.

and because your having two dragons at once you have to chose between either,

the screen backed up so they look kind of small,

zoomed in but some of them is cut off,

or a little of both

EDIT: Mysfytt told me about some speciel permission from sock to animate old dragon sprites, so i switched some dragons around on the first page.

Edited by Steamrider

These animated avatars are amazing! I've been stalking for a while. Finally decided to pop in and say how much I love them. smile.gif

Ah, Google "image randomizers". My favorite is Rotasig because it doesn't put a small limit on views and uses URLs. You have to log into it monthly, though. Every time you log in, you get another 1000 views to that randomizer. Every month, the number of views accumulated is reset. Make multiple accounts for multiple rotators.

I personally like SignAvatar. No need to log in unless you want to add more sigs/avatars, you can have up to 500 images for each, no limit on views, and it is extremely easy to use. I used to use Rotasig until they added that view thing. I used up my views within a few days and had to wait to get more. No thanks. tongue.gif

Just converted to SignAvatar. Thanks; that site is a LOT better!

Edited by PieMaster

can't wait smile.gif my ones after wyverns smile.gif

the first post is done!

sorry everybody, i havent been able to get on my computer for the last two days (all the forum posts were done on my 3DS browser) dont worry, i'm planning on getting a lot done today laugh.gif

i know what my second request will be smile.gif

a vine, flapping his vines lol

yeah i offered

ohhh, so beautiful! *_* im stalking

also, I got a silver egg, so maybe when the requests are open you might want it? *puppydog eyes*

user posted image

for rampaging wyvern

hows this?

EDIT: if anyone is interested i uploaded a new video to youtube. its just a test of one of my charecters

Steamrider the fighting dragon avatar is really neat!

I love Bart! biggrin.gif My parrots are getting a kick out of the music LOL!!

user posted image

The horse is superior.

YAY I JUST REMEMBERED IM NEXT smile.gif

Edited by DSAX

i want an avatar

forum name: raichuluxray

Dragon: Backfrill(user posted image

what is he doing: If possible, can you make him take off and fly?

any text?: Nope

background(can be animated): The ground, and when he flies the sky

Payment: A red egg?

If you can't do my backfrill do an electric

i cant make him fly because his wings are all folded in. i can make him walk or breath. or i can just do an electric

Edit: if elecric, male or female?

Edited by Steamrider

so ill make your backfrill standing breathing, and maybe a roar. ok?

added!

awesome dragon BTW

Edited by Steamrider