Steamrider

Animated Dragon avatars!

I was finally able to get the board to accept my new avatar. Silly program, it tries to truncate long links, and when it does, it don't work no more. xd.png With the help of the guys in the Help forum, I got it sorted out.

Thanks again, Steamrider!

I know you said you'd prefer to do DC dragons, I'd still like to talk about the Audrey Jr. thing, if folks here ever give you the time. rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

user posted image

for seacatsmew

@Lil-Stinkpot. lets talk about that other thing over PM, so this thread can stay dragons.

I want an avatar

forum name: BirdSpirit

Dragon: Golden Wyvern

what is he doing: Start with male pose, stand and take flight using female pose, flap a few times, come back down into male pose.

any text?: No

background(can be animated): Start with ground and then to sky/darkened night when flying.

Payment: PB Red? We can discuss in Pm if you'd like. I may not be able to get around to it until after V-day though. OR I could make you a nice signature? biggrin.gif

Let me know if it's too complicated. Are you thinking of upping the limit of avatars per person? I really would like an RB one as well. xd.png

Edited by BirdSpirit

the taking flight thing MIGHT look bad. but ill try.

PB red will be fine! and i can wait untill after V-day

i might put the limit to two later...

ill see if i can whip up a quick text sample.

the taking flight thing MIGHT look bad. but ill try.

PB red will be fine! and i can wait untill after V-day

i might put the limit to two later...

ill see if i can whip up a quick text sample.

Alright thank you very much. If you decide you want a signature I don't mind doing something like that on top of the red. As long as it's simple. My digital art abilities don't stretch very far. xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

yeah i actually never thought of how i would do text xd.png ,

i have a BUNCH of fonts and i can do special effects

if you want i can upload two, one with text and one without, and you can chose which you like better

user posted image

for seacatsmew

@Lil-Stinkpot. lets talk about that other thing over PM, so this thread can stay dragons.

Cool! Thanks. I'll send you the teleport link right away.

Oh well--I have another idea for an animated avatar ^^

user posted image

for Dragonhatchling

he doesnt really have a mouth... i cant animate something thats not there

That's actually what I had in mind anyway. I just could't think of how to explain it another way xd.png

Thank you so much! It looks great smile.gif

user posted image

for Pinch of StarDust

if you want less sparkles i can change it!

sorry Shadowwolf6, i havent heard from Ladylyzar yet,so i'm going to have to skip you. dont worry ill just bump you down a spot.

I think I'll go without text. I don't want to obscure the dragon. Thanks for the examples though. smile.gif

user posted image

for Pinch of StarDust

if you want less sparkles i can change it!

sorry Shadowwolf6, i havent heard from Ladylyzar yet,so i'm going to have to skip you. dont worry ill just bump you down a spot.

Steamrider it is beautiful! Thank you so much! biggrin.gif

i want an avatar

forum name: PieMaster

Dragon: Celestial Imitator (male)

user posted imageuser posted image

what is he doing: standing, walking danceing ect, feel free to be specific: Flying in from the right, stopping in the middle (still flapping wings), turning his head upwards, then bellowing/roaring before flying off to the left.

any text?: No thanks.

background(can be animated): A sky with slowly moving clouds; day for the day one, night for the night one.

Payment: you can see my wishlist. i'm not picky and ill take commons too: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GgOAD

Does it count as two requsts for the same avatar in different versions (One day, one night)? The backgrounds can even be the same, simply darker colors. If it does, then I'd like the night variation, please smile.gif Thanks! Mysfytt is the artist smile.gif I'll tell you if we have any sprite updates.

Edited by PieMaster

ill have to get permission from mysfytt first. ill sent him a Pm. and for both of them it would count as two avatars. but i'm probobly going to do 2 avatars per person. but they have to be a week from eachother so more people have a chance to get a spot.

I just want to be clear that its best to check the artist's permissions thread over in suggestions before making the avatars.

Thats ok, I think she's on holiday or something...

My stripes are still being stubborn dry.gif

user posted image

for Rockin'On

when i was looking through sky backgrounds to chose (there are a lot) i saw one name "Dragon Sky" so i HAD to use it xd.png

OMG..it IS AWESOME laugh.gif !!!

I have one requestnbut if its not feasible, Ill be totally overjoyed to have this one as is!

My idea was to have a really Bright & COLORFULLY (possible shimmery,but mostly to have the dragon looking more outstanding than it normally does,being against a DUSKY colored sky(like before it turns dark,and colors are so pretty)...

I geuss the word Im looking for is BRILLIANT ..but I feel like a cur asking for it,when this one is sooo amazing as it is!!

I leave decision up to you...Im not the expert here,and all I have is a picture in my head,but all your avatars are special,which makes my request feel difficult sad.gif

Im overjoyed with the dragon aerial swoops,turns and dives!! THAT IS AMAZING!! Exactly as I pictured her doing ...feeling her freedom,and it SHOWS perfectly!

Rockin' On

From the OP there's a slot open but I can't really be sure. xd.png Here's my request just in case.

i want an avatar

forum name: Anquatic

Dragon: Black or alt Black (whatever works)

what is he doing: Just resting, in the air. If that doesn't work, maybe flying? Like, flying forward (well, diagonally considering the sprite~)

any text?: No thanks.

background(can be animated): The night sky.

Payment: I can try breeding my Ices/Icicles? Oh, or my Reds. I can produce some neat even-gens with both species. ^^ If they cooperate, that is.

Edited by Anquatic

I sent you a PM...hope that is more helpful...more info! smile.gifunsure.gif

Thx fot your time & patience...its not neccessary to have this done by any certain time,if you have other simple or backed up orders to get to...in ,my PM!

Rockin' On

@onxyia, that would be perfect! you can never have too many nebulas! xd.png

@Anquatic you've been added. i can do the Black and the alt black, which one would you prefer i do?

i would like a red, but if that doesnt work, an ice will be fine