Steamrider

Animated Dragon avatars!

Hopefully my request is easy so I don't get in the way C:

user posted image

for DSAX

you gave me a lot of dragons for this so i want it to be perfect! so tell me if you want to change something or dont like it!

maybe the breathing a bit slower? not trying to be picky, its great smile.gif

i love it so much i will give you a gold if possible.

ok lol...stares at gold hatchie

Y U NO GROW UP FASTER

good that you've done lol i have a whole TON of hw to do

Edited by DSAX

I see an open spot 8D

i want an avatar

forum name: thewingeddragonofra

Dragon: Female Neglected Adult

what is he doing: walking? looking neglected and stuff?

background(can be animated): A lab..? or is that too hard? if its too hard just a plain colour will do, like blue or something that makes the ND stand out.

Payment: I could breed you something? Perhaps a sibling to http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z87NQ (breeds on saterdays)? if not my scroll is in my signature/profile ^^

These are awesome btw, but i think you know that by now x3

Thx ^^

-Ra

Added

ill try a lab but if it starts looking bad ill do something else (backgrounds arent my strong point)

the magi will be fine!

EDIT: sorry Playdoh, you missed it

Edited by Steamrider

yep they go fast! xd.png

could you delete your post with your request on it so i can keep everything in order?

and about using off site. i geuss you can if you sprited it (which i think you did) and you give me credit

^^ Thanks, though dont stress yourself, no need for it to look realistic, just a couple shapes that make it look lab-ish will do x3

As i said, the pair breeds on saterday, and as magis produce magis like rabbits, they should poop an egg this week too ^^

Oh btw that cheeze is awesome, and the battle o3o

Thx ^^

-Ra

lol steam, sniped in 3 minutes? i think we have a record

Probably.

I'm considering myself lucky because I maneged to get a slot when I had to decide what I wanted to.

I'm sure there will be a slot open soon; steam works fast(Ish)

lol steam rejected the gold so i guess i have to give that potential 6gen gold away sad.gif

lol steam rejected the gold so i guess i have to give that potential 6gen gold away sad.gif

Some of us wouldn't mind being gifted...... xd.png

Anyway, I think you should keep it. O.o

Sorry for taking so long to reply, pet passed away, but I LOVE that avatar SOO much! biggrin.gif I didn't think it would turn out so good! Do you think though, it might be possible to make the Nebbie fly out of the screen very briefly near when he gets head-butted away? And I think I'v asked before, but I'm soo bad with computer stuff, how do I select it? xd.png

UPDATE: As you can see, my avatar is up and running and looks great! Big thanks to Pinch_Of_Stardust for helping, the signing in on tinypic is up the creek for me.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

lol should i post the gold here on a first come first serve or in a gifting thread

Are those avatars just for anyone to use or just whoever requests? Also I honestly say maybe you should submit these or make some as default avatars. It would be a nice change to see some of the in-cave sprites as animated avatars for the forum.