Steamrider

Animated Dragon avatars!

@ rockin on: ill see what i can do with that!

@Wookieinmashoo: requests ARE closed but people are still requesting!

@everbody else: i almost completly redid the first and second post, please read my new rules on the first post. and dont worry if you already asked for 2 avatars. its from now ON. i also updated the request form. i can't believe i didnt think of text before xd.png

Edited by Steamrider

That's... sad. I wanted to request another once I paid the thunder :x I have an idea, but it'll have to wait for quite awhile now >~<"

@Shadowwolf6: i got permission from Meepsa! waiting on LadyLyzar

biggrin.gif Haven't heard anything from ladylyzar in the topic for a while anyway...

Edit: no luck with pinks... D:

now to try the stripes...

Got a black too now...

Egg-locked, can't do much now

Edited by Shadowwolf6

oooh i just love all theese! they are so pretty!!! i think my favorites are the sunsong, ochredrake, purple, and thunders :3

what program do you use??

Steam, your avatars are amazing! I will be stalking. My idea is to have a Golden Wyvern male stand up and open his wings into a Golden Wyvern female. Now that I think about it, I thonk it would be awesome if the male stood up, keeping his head, but the females body, lunged and made a big ROAR! like that one awesome Vampire male. Is this possible? Also, I really want to know what program you use tongue.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Thx for the reply...I just wanted to say...NO RUSH for me...Im patirnt,7 youre swamped!!If you gan get around to it when your other requests are done(& youve slept a week end tongue.gif ) Im happy...really just very glad I somehow got on list by my ignorance in the rules/just wanted to not get lost...thank you for letting my post stay up...LOL! rolleyes.gif You are amazing artist/animator!!

Rockin' On

@Piemaster: sure i can do that! lol, i was actually waiting for somebody to ask for one of those because they looked fun to animate!

@Kiyye and Piemaster: i use 3. there is a program called gamemaker, and i use the sprite editor built in to that to prepare the sprites for being animated.(which is actually the longest and hardest step) than i load it into Anime Studio Pro(an awesome $200 animating programe) where i add bones and animate it! than i save the animation as individual PNGs and put them in GIMP (which is free) where i crop them and put them together!

Edited by Steamrider

Oh sorry about the request when your full. Just do my first request when you get a chance. Please take your time with your work because it is AMAZING biggrin.gif

user posted image

for Dragonhatchling

he doesnt really have a mouth... i cant animate something thats not there

Edit:

@onxyia. actually, could you delete and repost your request please? and could you do the same thing sailing101? i want everything to be in order

Edited by Steamrider

i want an avatar

forum name: onxyia

Dragon: Female Royal Blue

what is he doing: Stretching her wings and yawning

background(can be animated): Night sky

Payment: Choose something from my scroll [/color][/b]

Wow! This is awesome! I was wondering, do you only animate dragons or are you willing to do other things?

well....theres no reason why i cant. i dont want to do TOO many though. i kinda want to stick to DC dragons

@Mysfytt. of course! its not like i invented animation.  xd.png

Thanks - yeah, but since you are asking for eggs for these I thought I'd just ask - wish I'd a thought of doing that - still might xd.png (if you don't mind a bit of competition of course)

I was reading what you use. Wow. they look good, but a lot of work goes into them.

I use Photoshop for everything and made this one a while ago - you may remember it user posted image

More will probably pop up.

user posted image

updated krystalsharz

its much better!

@natcar9: can you please delete your post and repost it when requests are open? i want to keep everything in order, and some people are waiting to post their request untill slots are open so you posting yours is almost like cutting in line.

Seems like these are pretty popular. :D

Perhaps when requests are open, and I'm unlocked, I'll pop back in and make a request.

Why won't you give me a stripe stripes, WHY

Then again, I might be able to get one through trading.......

Edited by Shadowwolf6

WOW! These are neat! I was wondering where everyone was getting them! happy.gif I think I might have to request one when you are open.

This is so cool! I'll have to think about what I want now. happy.gif

EDIT: what program do you use?

Edited by xeyla

i use 3. there is a program called gamemaker, and i use the sprite editor built in to that to prepare the sprites for being animated.(which is actually the longest and hardest step) than i load it into Anime Studio Pro(an awesome $200 animating program) where i add bones and animate it! than i save the animation as individual PNGs and put them in GIMP (which is free) where i crop them and put them together!

so many people have been asking, i might put this on the first post!