Steamrider

Animated Dragon avatars!

Shes absolutely beautifully the way she is now!! biggrin.gif I was just thinking of the very 1st idea I had....I love her just as she is,and watching her flying moves,swooping,rolling ,diving almost hypnotizes me!! its better than I ever imagined you would get it..so as I said from the first,the final product is left up to you!!Im not the person with the talent,Im just a grateful member with an imagination,not a clue of HOW to bring it to life laugh.gif !!

Im very grateful for your patience & time,Ill treasure my amazing avatar,just exactly as it is!!

Thank you for taking your time & effort to make me such a cool /unique Avatar!!

!

Have an Awesome Valentines!

TY!!! biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

@Shadowwolf6. i got permission from Ladylyzar to do it!

biggrin.gif

Now my stripes need to behave......

user posted image

for Shadowwolf6

the Background is TERIBBLE wacko.gif i didnt really know how to make him "in a Glacier" if you have another idea for a background. i'll change it.

Everybody. i will not be accepting ANY eggs from the 10th to the 14th! so i can have some room for the V-day dragons

user posted image

for Shadowwolf6

the Background is TERIBBLE wacko.gif i didnt really know how to make him "in a Glacier" if you have another idea for a background. i'll change it.

Everybody. i will not be accepting ANY eggs from the 10th to the 14th! so i can have some room for the V-day dragons

Just snow will be fine biggrin.gif

I have some V day eggs now biggrin.gif

Just caught them from the AP biggrin.gif

Is there anything else you might want for the Avatar? My stripes are too stubborn dry.gif

WHAT! *goes to the AP*

*comes back*

WHOA i got lucky i got all three V-day eggs in like 1 minute!

i still need space for the new one though.

ill work on the snow.

i want an avatar

forum name: Seiti

Dragon: Icedragon

what is he doing: he move his tail,wings, his hands and his head like as if he attacks someone, maybe his opening and closing his mouth(if this is possible and look good).would also like to see how he looks if he walking, dont know if this look good because he have his tail curved forward or only a "breathing" animation

any text?: no

background: not animated, can not decide: no background or lightblue-darkblue or blue-white: maybe like the Avatar with the Thunder without lighting and more blue with snowy/icy floor). or snow/ice landscape with icy mountains

Payment: can breed you Reddragons or other from my Scroll or catch CB eggs

Sorry, I am unfortunately very indecisive about the background and the animation

grats for your three V-day eggs cool.gif

Edited by Seiti

WHAT! *goes to the AP*

*comes back*

WHOA i got lucky i got all three V-day eggs in like 1 minute!

i still need space for the new one though.

ill work on the snow.

xd.png

Is there anything else you want from my scroll?

I have a nice linaged hellfire and black if you want them xd.png

No requests open right? If so, please let me know as I would like to make request.

user posted image

edit

@Shadowwokf6. sure a hellfire would be great!

@Buggot. sorry you JUST missed it. if i post a finished requests and nobody new has requested yet. than requests are open.

Edited by Steamrider

user posted image

edit

@Shadowwokf6. sure a hellfire would be great!

@Buggot. sorry you JUST missed it. if i post a finished requests and nobody new has requested yet. than requests are open.

Ok, Sending you the tele link now biggrin.gif

Thanks, Steamrider. Also, do you do Dragon Animations for Dragons that are not official?

Steanmrider, please accept the Telelink I sent you in PM. It grows up today D: Also, it alted smile.gif

Thanks, Steamrider. Also, do you do Dragon Animations for Dragons that are not official?

Yeah, s/he did my Glacier biggrin.gif

Hellfire is ready to be accepted now biggrin.gif

@ Glacier is going to be my Avatar now biggrin.gif

I'll mention you in my Sig Steam ;D

Edited by Shadowwolf6

these are awesome. i hope to request one in the future...they seem very popular atm. xd.png keep up the amazing work steamrider. /backtostalking

Steamrider; Cool. ^^ I think that an alt Black would be awesome. C: Sure, I'll breed you a Red after this Valentine's madness is over (just to make it easier xd.png).

I'm waiting in anticipation; can't wait to get my egg smile.gif.

user posted image

for onxyia

i actually never told you what i wanted from your scroll! how about a ridgewing?

@Anquatic: Male or Female?

i want an avatar

forum name: Rampaging wyvern

Dragon: Ember (male sprite,if at all possible)

what is he doing: standing, walking danceing ect, feel free to be specific: If you could make him do that animation with the vampire dragon that is lunging forward that would be great! If fire could come out of his mouth to that would also be great!

any text?: No

background(can be animated): Maybe a charred landscape? Like the sky could have a sort of orange smokey clouded look (slightly moving)and the ground could look burned.

Payment: you can see my wishlist. i'm not picky and ill take commons too: I don't own a magi,and there arn't any dragons I wish to trade soo....

Edited by rampaging wyvern