Steamrider

Animated Dragon avatars!

kiyye i think you can only have 2 requests

i want an avatar

forum name: SolarCat

Dragon: Heartseeker Adult (the new Valentine's Dragon)

What is he doing: You know what looks nice, so I'll trust your judgment on this. Walking, with his wings and tail moving a bit? Whatever you think looks nice. (Not flying, though, I think - he'd look more regal on the ground in my opinion.)

any text?: No

Background (can be animated): He looks like he should be in a forest somewhere or something. The background doesn't have to be too detailed, though, because I don't want it to distract from the dragon. (EDIT: Background like in this one before takeoff would be nice, too.)

Payment: I have a male red hatchling due to grow up in about 6 hours or so. I also do breeding requests, my adults are hidden on my scroll but they're all listed here. (My original golds and silvers are very picky, so I don't do breeding requests for them, but anything else.) Just let me know. smile.gif (My breeding offer is in addition to the red hatchling, not an either-or thing, especially since the red is slightly inbred.)

Edited by SolarCat

Awesome! i havent seen the new V-day dragon yet!

*Ahem*

added

i would like a pink or a ridgewing.

Yay, thank you! smile.gif

I sent you a teleport link for the red hatchling, in case you're interested in him.

Making a note of the pink and ridgewing breedings for when I unlock tomorrow. (I will breed both, because I like breeding, and it's a good excuse. smile.gif )

My Magi should grow up in 2 - 3 hours, then I can set the teleport link. Also, I was wondering, since I'm not good at this sort of thing, how do I select the animation as my avatar?

oh pooh. i wanted him to flyyyy. XDDD

also, rampaging wyvern? i wouldnt just post that out in the open. someones going to come and take it. also, i think you double posted.

Edited by kiyye

oh, and to secect the pic as your avatar, you just get the direct link and post it in the place where it says " avatar URL "

also, i think you might wanna take that link away. anyone can come along and claim it.

Edited by kiyye

agh I'm going to have to fog it, I got it off the AP, and i think the original owner added it to a hatchery

when is the video going to be done?

ok!

how long? does it have commentary?

well its uploading to youtube now... and it says 80 minutes left... blink.gif

might be my computer. might be my inernet.... Dunno

no it doenst have commentary. i'm just going to put some text explaining things.

is it done uploading yet

It's better, but not exactly what I want... Can I edit the Golden Wyvern one to show you what I desire?

pie, just ask msyftt if (s)he can provide some parts in different positions..?