Steamrider

Animated Dragon avatars!

@sharlykng. hmm that would take double the effert to animate between different sprites... *sees thunder dragon your offering* ILL DO IT! xd.png

Glad the incentive helped ^.<" It'll be an IOU though, since my Thunder's on CD. Thundersongs are pretty! :x

Oh my gawd. That is so danm epic Steamrider! -Drools-

How long does it take to complete a single one?

Cannot wait in till you completed mine 8D

user posted image

for UmbreWulf

this one was FUN to do!

i actually didnt do what you said. i just kind of felt like making him flap xd.png if you dont like it ill redo it like you said.

and i made the background blue because you cant see the snow when its white. i can change that too if you want.

*playes that thing when you get an item in Zelda games*

user posted image

for Shadow-Lugia-XD001

Omfg that is amazing!!! He walks a bit odd but I love him, thankyou so much! <3

Omfg that is amazing!!! I love him, thankyou so much! <3 happy.gif

i want an avatar

forum name: MysticTiger

Dragon: Female Purple

what is she doing: Whatever Animation you think you can do with her, i'm not picky.

background(can be animated): A Pretty Field of Flowers. :D

Payment: I can breed you a Purebred Purple and/or a Purebred Nebula up to Generation 5 (Purple: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fik2t / Nebula: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iPBOq ). However, if there's something else you want, feel free to ask and i'll see if I can breed it. :3

Edited by MysticTiger

user posted image

for Moonbeam22

user posted image

for tiffashy

i ended up going ahead and makeing Tiffashy's because these were so similar.

@MysticTiger. i dont have any purples yet. one of those would be fine!

Edited by Steamrider

I want an avatar!

(before you're swamped tongue.gif )

Forum name: LadyLuck777

Dragon: Male Vampire

What is he doing: Leaning his head/neck foward and roaring. Like the good ol' Poke'mon Typhlosion sprite.

Background(can be animated): Anything. Could have no background, if you'd prefer.

Payment: I got these (CB Flamingo Vine Hatchling) right now, but I can also give an IOU of a certain breed you'd like? smile.gif

a vine will be fine. i just made a rhyme. LOL

Edit:

user posted image

for sharlykng

turns out i can't make the winter walk >.< i did it and it looked terrible. so i just did this. if there is anything else you want the winter to do. i can change it pretty easily.

Edited by Steamrider

0.0 theese are awesome!!!

i want an avatar

forum name: kiyye

Dragon: sunsong ampethire

what is he doing: flapping his pretty leetle wings :3

background(can be animated): suprise me

Payment: i can get you anything from my scroll :3 except my sunsongs, moonstones, mints, and waverunners.

and...

i want an avatar

forum name: kiyye

Dragon: ochredrake

what is he doing: moving his head back and forth reeeal slow.

background(can be animated): disco ball!

Payment: i can get you anything from my scroll :3 except my sunsongs, moonstones, mints, and waverunners.

user posted image

for MysticTiger

@ kiyye. OOOOooo 2 requests! for the ochredrake, do you mean moving his head as in like danceing because of the disco ball? and i dont have a white dragon yet. so i want one of those.

I want an avatar

Forum name: Lil-Stinkpot

Dragon: Gold Christmas alt Bright-Breasted Wyvern

What is he doing: Just... hovering, like the thunders you just did. Maybe expanding/contracting the wings slightly.

Background: graduated yellow-green to medium-ish green top, maybe a couple simplified branches in the top corners, sort-of clip-art-ish.

Payment: I can breed a thunder, or, well, I can breed anything except silver or short-enough-to-be-worth-anything tinsel. I can try to catch something, too. Seawyrms are easy to catch for me, if you only want CB.

If The golden BBW alt is a no-go, how about a Winter Magi?

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

@Lil-Stinkpot: do you mean this user posted image?

and one of those seawyrm pygmys would be nice! it doesnt HAVE to be CB either. i'm not picky.

Edited by Steamrider

a vine will be fine. i just made a rhyme. LOL

Edit:

user posted image

for sharlykng

turns out i can't make the winter walk >.< i did it and it looked terrible. so i just did this. if there is anything else you want the winter to do. i can change it pretty easily.

Looks awesome! Uhm, is there any way to take out the blurry thing? That's the only thing that's making the animation look smooth. Also, could the background be like, a snowy floor with a dark/midnight blue sky?

One of the BBW artists requires permissions for re-colors and the Christmas ones were done without her permission (why they were changed later on), so I would just go with your alternate choice of the winter magi. :3

I do love these. They're so fun!

i want an avatar

forum name: Dragonhatchling

Dragon: Spitfire male hatchling stage 2 (looks like this or if you can't, spitfire adult would be fine... if neither of those, the original pygmy male example

what is he doing: roaring and flapping his wings for a few seconds before doing it all again (if you can make the tail move somewhere in there too that'd be cool)

background(can be animated): um... if you can think of something to put in here, I don't mind. surprise me.

Payment: you can see my wishlist. anything you want off my scroll. Be warned: the golds and silvers will take a while to breed... they're very very very stubborn about producing even common eggs... and if you want, I can breed more than one for making this kinda complicated... it's only fair right?

Steamrider, that's the one! But..... ninja.gif

Sock, I understand. I wondered why that really gorgeous sprite got changed! xd.png

If we can't get permission, and it sounds like we can't, Winter Magi it is!

In that case, I'd like the background to be periwinkle (a blueish lavender) shading to a really light periwinkle at the bottom. Can you put some snow behind (a bunch), and a little in front (just a couple flakes)?

Say the word, and I'll send over a PB pair seawyrms. I bred a more, just for fun. xd.png

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

@sharlykng. ok ill change the bluring and make a background.

Edit: done!

user posted image

@Dragonhatchling. the spitfire hatchie will actually be really easy to animate! and those Sunsong Amphipteres are cool! if those dont work i dont have any harvest dragons either.

@Lil-Stinkpot: k, ill do the Winter Magi

Edited by Steamrider

user posted image

Great! I love it! *wills the Thunder's CD away* c'mon...

PS. Do I have to save the file myself? 'Cause some artists delete the finished requests due to lack of space and stuff.

i want an avatar

forum name: seacatsmew

Dragon: Shadow Walker mature.

what is he doing: Dancing

background(can be animated): Gray, moving fog.

Payment: Ok, I'll make you TWO DEALS. One: I'll make you two banners for one. Two: I'll give you a Sunsong egg/hatchling.

@sharlykng. i see no reason to delete it. but if i do ill PM you first.

@seacatsmew. i dont quite get what you mean by two deals. do you mean i get to chose which one i want?

user posted image

@Dragonhatchling. the spitfire hatchie will actually be really easy to animate! and those Sunsong Amphipteres are cool! if those dont work i dont have any harvest dragons either.

@Lil-Stinkpot: k, ill do the Winter Magi

(gasp) That one is amazing!