Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nyght smiled and noticed Teiren's glance at somewhere else. Oscuro stopped when he saw Nyght. Nyght's smiled vanished and he hissed. "What are you doing in my territory, you undead winged lizard?" Oscuro asked. Nyght lied down, his tail twitching. "May I ask the same to you?" he asked, smiling again. Oscuro growled. "No! It's my territory!" he replied. Nyght suddenly leaped into the air and began to fly. "I will return, you oversized skull!" Nyght yelled and began to fly away. Oscuro stayed silent and watched him angrily.

Tenebrae crashed to the ground at an attempt at landing. He fell asleep once he hit the ground.

Syra(The new dragon I made!) flew over the territories. She saw a fire and tipped down, landing. She saw a mature hatchling and an adult, and tilted her head. Info flooded into her head and she looked over at the mature hatchling, then walked over. She yawned as she looked down at the bleeding Shadow Walker, showing her dangerously sharp fangs.

Shyk

Shyk was laying down when he heard a dragon land. He opened one eye, and saw a female dragon with a strange aura. She seemed to have synced with Tenebrae, and had the same shade aura as the Shadow Walker, if not more vibrant.

"I'd step away if I were you." Shyk said, standing up. He shook the dirt that clung to him, and stepped out of his crater-bed. He breathed a bit of fire from his nose, a sign of anger.

Teiren

Teiren eased up once the Vampire dragon had left, and immediately went to her eggs. Thankfully, they were all fine. She walked back to Obscuro.

"Well, if he's coming back, then I can't wait to give him a fight for his fangs. Thankfully, it appears that Nyght didn't do anything." Teiren said. She ruffled her wings, and stretched.

The half-vampire, half-white dragon looked up. "Well hello there. Did you know your friend here will die during his sleep if he doesn't get healed?" Syra asked, sitting down and watching Shyk.

Tenebrae groaned faintly in his sleep. He was becoming paler and still bleeding.

Shyk

"Y'know, I don't care who you are, but I really don't like the color of your aura. It's dim, like a... No! Get away from here! I will not deal with a stranger, much less a Half Vampire!" Shyk shouted, obviously angered. He bared his teeth at the dragon, and took a step in the direction of Tenebrae. Although, she was right. Tenebrae was losing a large amount of blood. Shyk resolved to get any possible information from this dragon, and then chase her off, attempting to heal Tenebrae afterwards.

"Which clan do you hail from? Do you side with Nyght? Or perhaps you have allegiances to Obscuro? Tell me, and I might just let you live..." Shyk said, shapeshifting into a Hydra.

Edited by IceFyr1928

Syra didn't even flinch when he turned into a Hydra. "My name is Syra, sir, and I am the healer from White Shadow. Sombra seemed worried so I flew out to find out why. And my aura was originally very bright, brighter then most," she said and looked down at Tenebrae. "Oh, now I remember. Sombra told me that there was a Shadow Walker called Tenebrae and a black Marrow named Shyk. Are you Shyk?" she asked.

Shyk stared down the female dragon, who was supposedly called Syra.

"How can I trust you? Anyone can say that they are from a clan. And yes, I know about your little mind-read trick. I saw you link to my friend." Shyk said. He did not feel inclined to trust someone that he had never met. He looked directly into her eyes, and assumed his normal shape.

"If you are indeed from White Shadow, then of course you could be able to tell me what Sombra's hatchling is named, and how many are in our clan. Tell me that, without using your 'powers', and I might find that you are trustworthy." Shyk said, swinging his tail back and forth. He bared his fangs, and growled. He needed to get this dragon out of here if she wasn't who she said she was. Tenebrae was slowly dying, and Shyk had to do something.

Syra tilted her head. "I can only tell when people are going to die. And here, then, I'll shut my eyes." She shut her eyes and thought. "Mystness, a Black Myst Pygmy, and how am I supposed to know? I stay in the healer's room almost twenety-four-seven," she said, opening her eyes.

Sombra suddenly was too worried and jumped into the air. She began to fly over the territories, then spotted a fire and dived down. Syra looked up. "Oh, why hello, Miss Sombra. This Black Marrow here doesn't think I'm in your clan, and is keeping me away from healing Tenebrae," she said. Sombra looked at Shyk. "Is that so?" she asked, sitting down calmly.

Tenebrae groaned again.

Shyk

"Your point is proven." Shyk said to Syra, stepping aside. He then walked over to Sombra.

"My apologies. I don't tend to trust them" Shyk said. He had hated Vampires from the moment that he saw one. Drinking blood, making more vampires by killing other dragons before they can even fight for themselves... the list went on. He walked back to his crater that he had dug, and lay back down.

It would have been easier to tell if Syra was telling the truth if she actually had a full aura. It is no fault of mine that I didn't know that she existed! Shyk thought as he lay still, looking completely asleep.

Teiren

Teiren flew back into the sky, her destination clear in her mind. She flew northeast, not stopping until she reached the cave of Nyght's clan. She landed, and stayed crouched.

"Nyght, we have matters to discuss!" Teiren roared into the cave. Hopefully, he was in the cave, and not off invading White Shadow.

((RECAP!!!!!!!!! For me and others who don't know that this was revived

This is too awesome to abandon))

((I joined, Nyght came to visit, Tenebrae followed him and got lost in the dead forest, one of my char's helped him, Seacatsmeow's new char. came, and my other character is currently waiting for nyght to show. Hope this helped))

((And Mystness is shrieking again.))

Syra put her paw on Tenebrae's bleeding, super-pale body. A white glow came from it and went all around and on Tenebrae's body. The wounds began to fix, and Tenebrae turned normal like he was before. The drained blood seemed to clean itself and go back into Tenebrae. She took her paw back as it finished, and stepped back. "That's the best I can do, Miss Sombra, Mister Shyk. I apologize for any trouble I caused," Syra said. She turned and opened her wings, then lifted off the ground. She flew back to White Shadow's Clan Cave.

Nyght groaned, trying to sleep. "What do you want? I'm trying to sleep," he said, standing up and stretching his wings.

Oscuro had fallen asleep in the Black Moon clan cave already.

Estrella(Her form is a W.I.P.) laid down in the Dead Forest(Forgot the real name) in a cave. Her yellow eyes darted around. She had always been a loner, an outcast because of having brighter colors than most. She waited for prey to walk by.

Shyk

Shyk nodded as Syra flew off, apparently back to the cave. He stood up, and followed suit, although flying much slower. He made it back, and entered.

Time to get some real sleep... Shyk thought as he lay down in his pit, lighting the coals. He embraced the warmth and darkness, and was soon asleep.

Teiren

"I must speak to you. In private." Teiren said. She hoped that this plan would work. If it did, then the island would finally be under control, free of the war. There wouldn't be clans, only one. And she would fight to the death to see that it was Black Moon.

Shyk

Shyk nodded as Syra flew off, apparently back to the cave. He stood up, and followed suit, although flying much slower. He made it back, and entered.

Time to get some real sleep... Shyk thought as he lay down in his pit, lighting the coals. He embraced the warmth and darkness, and was soon asleep.

Teiren

"I must speak to you. In private." Teiren said. She hoped that this plan would work. If it did, then the island would finally be under control, free of the war. There wouldn't be clans, only one. And she would fight to the death to see that it was Black Moon.

Shyk

Teiren

((You posted twice three times.))

Sombra shook Tenebrae with a paw, waking him up. He blinked. "Huh?" he said, sitting up. "We're gonna go back to the cave. Think you can fly?" she asked. Tenebrae nodded and stood up. The two lifted off the ground and flew after the two other dragons.

Syra waited at the mouth of the cave for the others. She then began to fly again, because she was hungry.

Nyght groaned for what felt like the 100th time. "What do you want? Everyone who has sense is sleeping. Daylight will be here in a few hours. So hurry up," he said, laying down.

((Well, I'll just say time skip in our part. biggrin.gif Cause... We're back! I'll go get GGG and Choco))

Mystery hopped around. It was nearly sunrise and she had woken early to see it. She was perched on a tree, flapping her wings with glee.

---

Night wandered around meaninglessly. There was no one here. She had left Fog and went off on her own. She sighed as she pushed through the undergrowth.

---

Loveless looked up. 'Ah... The rising sun. It brings much more shadows than the night...' the words echoed in her head. She narrowed her eyes. "Where... Am I close or am I far?" she asked no one in particular. She knew that she was still on Black Moon's territory, but chose not to leave.

---

Aquos looked around. He had no idea where he was now so he flew up. Then he saw a bunch of shadow walkers. Oh, so he hadn't traveled that far, then.

---

((There's only three SWs... I think...))

Syra saw an injured, sick deer, and flew down. She could sense death was close and launched onto it. It didn't fight back, because it knew either way, it'd die.

Sombra landed outside of the cave beside Tenebrae. Tenebrae then flew up onto the cave roof and landed.

Fearyn tredged through the woods, ruffling her large, scarred wings restlessly. The Marrow's yellow eyes darted around, looking for smaller dragons to prey on. She was hungry, and it showed on her small frame. Snorting a breath of fire, she crawled her way up a large, thick oak, resting on it's lowest limb.

(I'm not sure where to jump in xd.png)

((Which forest? There's two.))

Estrella nearly fell asleep waiting. Her yellow eyes darted around, nearly closed, then snapped open. She sat up.

[[Oh, yay! This RP is ALIVE! I wonder if bumping helped... xd.png]]

Nightstar looked up with narrowed eyes. "Morning..." He flapped his wings slowly, as if he wasn't exactly exited that it was daytime. "Already..." The purple stars that gleamed around him was dim compared to the bright rise of the sun. “…” Nightstar landed in the tree next to Mystery, gray eyes dawning down on the forest. “What should we do today…”

Steel looked up again. “Oy. Helium.” Steel prodded the sleeping balloon dragon with his claws. “Wake up. It’s morning. Hurry up; before those strange dragons appear again.” Steel flapped his wings dully, tired from last night’s encounter with the dragon. “Hm…I better get some food.” He then turned to Helium again. “HELIUM!”

" Whathappenedtohim?" Hysteria asked quickly. " How'dhegethurtlikethat?" She asked again, zipping about. " Ivebeenprcticinmyflyingandimhreatatit!" She speedtalked, glanci at Tenebrae and Sombra.

"I was flying through the forest," Tenebrae said, barely able to understand Hysteria. "Good for you!" Sombra said. "Do you wanna see a half-vampire?" she asked. Tenebrae curled up on the roof of the cave.

Syra left the bloodless deer for other creatures. She then flew back to the cave really quickly, landing beside Sombra. "Oh, hey, Syra. I was wondering where you were." Syra walked back into the cave and into the Healer's Room.

Fearyn snapped her eyes open, sitting up. She scented another Marrow. Growling, she opened her wings wing and glided off her branch, screeching a challenge. She was feeling restless, and an encounter would help get the stiffness out of her limbs.

((You could have said Black Death...))

Estrella heard a screech. Well, luckily, she was still glowing, and she wasn't too damaged. She walked out of her cave and looked at the black, dead trees, then spotted another Marrow. She lit herself with a golden fire. The challenger was only a mature hatchling, but Estrella never judged someone by their age. She spread her bright wings as a warning, standing outside of her cave.

(Black Death?)

She flicked her tail, snorting a bright orange flame and rearing up, then letting her forearms fall down again. She hissed, curious about the stranger.

Another dragon? She hadn't seen one in a while n ow. It felt odd to encounter one again.