Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Meteors," Shade said to Steel. "One hit recently. You have any idea what's going on?"

"Oh yes," Steel muttered. "I believe it was caused by a nebula and his gang. You know, they tried to kill Helium." Steel flicked his tail at Helium who was munching at the food. Then he shook his head. "Pretty weird things are happening now and then."

Shade growled. "Wonderful. Destruction abounds. Have you any idea who is responsible for this turmoil?"

Steel growled. "Not sure. I mean, that nebula didn't seem like he was from a clan. There was a ice dragon with him. And a hellfire, but...she doesn't seem like she is with that nebula anymore. Wondered what happened." Steel's eyes glinted as he whipped around, facing Mystery. "You!What are you doing here...!"

Shade lifted his head and stared at the ice evenly, noticing Steel's hostility. "Is that the ice with the nebula?" he whispered.

"Hey! I just got my wings!" Mystery exclaimed happily, ignoring their hostility.

"How would I know? I left to practice flying!" Mystery said, admiring her wings,

"Apparently, she doesn't care anymore either," Steel whispered to Shade. "Cares more about her wings."Back in those days, Steel couldn't care less for his wings. It all gave him a better advantage, but Steel had one thing that he really cared about. Survival. Steel never used his wings that much... other than flying- which he rarely did- and blocking. Bad experience made him scarce. "It that all you could think about?Your wings?"

Shade tilted his head and watched as Steel and the ice hatchling conversed, then interrupted and asked, "What's your name?"

She didn't seem much of a threat, being completely absorbed in her new wings.

"Shade." He eyed her warily. "Do you know anything about that meteor that almost hit the lake?"

"How come feel like I don't believe you...?" Steel growled, eyes narrowed. (Sorry, that phrase sounds a bit wrong.)

Nightstar woke up, eyes darting warily. It was quite late, but Nightstar only needed one or two hours of sleep. Nightstar was quite drowsy, but if he sleeped in late it would all unbalance his sleep cycle. Nightstar flew swiftly up in the air, only to notice a faint glow of...fire. Nightstar flew down and dropped down behind Steel and Shade. Nightstar's eyes widened when he saw Mystery.

((I'm waiting for Red Dragonette... It's really boring...))

((You're waiting for me? What's going on? Does it have something to do with my characters?))

((it doesnt sound xiangweiable, it's just phrased wrong))

Mystery looked at Steel. "Why?" she asked, tipping her head to the side.

((That's what I meant.))

Steel didn't say anything, but narrowed his eyes. Then he spoke. "So, why are you still here..."

Nightstar didn't say anything but narrowed his eyes. What exactly are you doing?

Shade's head jolted up when he heard the sound of rustling leaves behind him. Quickly he whirled around and bared his fangs at the nebula who snuck up behind him. His eyes narrowed as he recalled that a nebula had been responsible for the meteor. "Who are you and why are you watching us?" he snarled.

Nightstar laughed lightly. "Don't worry, I'm not here to attack you. I'm too tired for that. Plus, I had a nice battle today." Nightstar flicked his tail. A gleam of evil flashed across Nightstar's face, but it was gone too quickly to be sure. Then Nightstar turned to Mystery. "How was your flight?" Nightstar murmured, gaze warm. "I bet it was more exciting than being with me." Nightstar joked. He was being suprisingly-awfully- friendly.

Steel tensed, eyes focused on the Ice dragon and the Nebula. Steel didn't know what to make of these two; what were they doing here in the first place? Steel growled softly to Shade. "You want to make a break for it? Or should we listen to them?"

"It was great, the first time I've flied completely without help," Mystery said.

((I realized I made her fly before... Let's say that Nightstar was helping her do that before...))