ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i am in love with all silvers, blues,, backs and whites above all colours, but i chose whhite because it is hope.

Light Blue/ Sky blue

Since blue wasn't an option. I like most if not all the different shades blue has.

I really like any cool colours (greens, blues and purples), but I really like mint/super light greens and dark turquoise :3

I love pink. To a ridiculous degree. Like, friends and family will buy things for me just because they're pink. . . . I can't say I mind. biggrin.gif

I think I read that most people like blue, especially females. ^^ My mom has done the entire downstairs of the house in blue and white, lol.

I've always liked red since I was a baby (no surprise, babies have very poor vision and can't see pastels at all), and I went through a pink-hating phase, but now I also like purple, orange, pink, black and green. I tend to use a lot of pink in my art because it almost reads as a neutral color. I know, that makes no sense to me either, but it matches beautifully with brown, green, yellow, black... it's extremely versatile.

One of the important things I learned in art school was to cast aside the social beliefs we have about certain colors ("pink is girly!") and just see the colors for what they are (reflections of light waves) and use them as a tool. ^^

All shades of blue.

My art teacher once said that blue is my color because I used a lot of blue in my paintings and drawings and I didn't realise it until she mentioned it. I guess even my subconsciousness likes blue laugh.gif

I also like coral and teal combinations.

Edited by BlueIce