ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll let you guess by my forum colour wink.gif Edited by Pippyspot

I like white. It looks abandoned, and I never colored any coloring sheets - I preferred to leave them blank. Oddball I am, aren't I?

I like light blue! I'm in soft or pastel colors. They seem to go well with anything clothing and accessory wise. happy.gif I also love using that color when I'm painting my nails. tongue.gif

I noticed you discriminated red in the poll - so many green tints and just one plain red. laugh.gif

So, my favourite colour is red (crimson, coral, pinkish-red, amaranth, rose, carnelian, cherry, carmine...)

I actually like shades. =) So, black, but silver's a close second. <3 As is red and gold, and purple... And blue... Goodness... The only colour I'm not fond of is pink. xd.png

Hmm...in order, Black, Red, Blue, Silver, Purple would be my favorites.

When I was younger I loved that deep, burgundy red. Now I prefer a dark blue. I love it, when the sky is that colour.

Blue, and yellow.

I love blue because of the ocean, and yellow because it's a bright and happy color.

Edited by BadtzMaru

While royal blue is a favorite of mine, I love grey to death.

It's timeless, practical, and solid. It's everywhere. Some find it morbid or depressing, but I just really like the hue. biggrin.gif

I prefer Black edged with gold, and possibly a hint of silver. But the black would be onyx black like this: Onyx with Gold with POSSIBLY a hint of this Silver

So recap: Black Gold Silver

I like...

Periwinkle, that light purple-ish pink color

blood red

ebony black

Aqua marine, the shade of Classic Sonic

marigold, one of my favorite flowers

and sliver, like my favorite Psychokentic Hedgehog

What a dark rainbow...no green to be found.