ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Purple tongue.gif

Really Eri? I'd never have guessed tongue.gif.

Also, thank you to the person who posted this for recognising the proper spelling of colour in the thread title xd.png.

Edited by TheGrox

I have a hard time picking just 1, truethfully it depends on what the color is on... My top colors however would be Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange /Gold

all shades of those colors... However there is only one red color I like which is Ox-Blood.

My favourites are probably either purple or blue, although I like all other colours and don't really dislike any of them. I voted purple anyway.

Turns out it is the most liked colour in the poll as well.

Edited by sarahfish89

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurple.

It's just everything in everything and everything that is what everything is and will be.

biggrin.gif

I'm surprised that more people didn't choose Pink, which is what I voted for, though I do like royal blue and purple and dark green as well. smile.gif

Pink!!! I've loved it since I was little, it's just always appealed to me. Probably because I always think of bubblegum =P

My favorite favorite color is Indigo....but Purple is about as close as it gets here. And I use Green text to match the avatar.

I believe I used to appreciate red. I am leaning towards the dark blue side, though.

I voted red because the color reminds me of roses, but I'm starting to love all shades of blue because they remind me of the beach and purple because somehow it reminds me of the harmony in music.