ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pink is my absolute favorite color 83

If it wasn't obvious >u>

It always has been! :D Any shade or form of pink EXCEPT salmon pink. I HATE salmon pink!

My favorite colors are purple and green, but I like purple more. I love them when they're both together. I'm even wearing a purple and green shirt right now.

Deep purples, red, and green. Mostly greens like this one: user posted image

But I really love color in general. I dress in mostly neutral or darker colors, but color just makes me happy, whether I express that in the way I dress or not.

I voted for grass green. But I like a lot of other shades of green. Neon, bright, light, mint, sea-foam...yeah..

Edited by Dragonwing1234

Uhmm my favourite colours change from time to time (and mood wink.gif ) but currently I like purple and green the best.

I like Pinks and greens the most, and then blues and shades of red and yellow. And shades of brown. I better stop now or I'll end up saying all colors biggrin.gif

There's not really a color I don't like, all of them have their own charme.

However, I picked bronze because I genuinely love it.

Green, all greens, all of them put together.

That's what I see looking outside the train in England during spring <3

I love purple best! Followed very closely by blue, silver and copper in no particular order. Certain shades of green are lovely too.

i'd half-to say goldenrod, seafoam, maroon,a red burgandy,cerulean,caramel and then a blue so pale it looks almost white although not quite in that order

Used to like warm, vibrant colors like red, orange, and yellow. Now I like neutral like Silver, Metallic black, and Glossy White.

My favorite color is lime green. <3 Grass green is a close second, as well as lilac, soft pink, and sky blue. Pastels always appeal to me.