ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually prefer all shades of blue.

Neon green.

I love tons of different colors. Purple, pink, black, white, red. But neon green just draws me in.

My favourite colour used to be yellow, happy like the sun etc. etc.

But since a couple of years it has been purple.

I love the colour so much, my clothing, room and other stuff are mostly purple laugh.gifwub.gif

Red, blue, green, purple yellow... smile.gif The list is long..

But red is my favorite of all favorites .. xd.png

Edited by Spirit_

I like mainly red's and green's x3 I abosuletly do not like purple though but i can cope with it on ocassion

My favorite color is white, i like white flowers because the meaning behind it is pure, honest, and it has a good meaning if you are giving it to someone smile.gif

Green (many shades, but the darker the better)

Black

Red (many shades, but the darker the better)

Silver

Purple (many shades)

Pink (many shades)

White

Blue (many shades, but Royal Blue is just great)

Grey

Edited by Slytherin7

Yellow.

Not light yellow, or dark yellow, just standard yellow. I like it paired with orange, red, and purple.

I also like blue, purple, aquamarine, and gray.

Most definitely red for me. Though it has to be a darker shade... like deep blood red.

Black, dark reds, soft seafoam greens...most warm colors appeal to me, and only a few cooler colors.

Royal blue is my first favorite color. Forest Green is my next favorite color. Then, after that, just about any other shade of blue!...except navy blue. I don't like navy blue. I get it confused with black. LOL!

Jewel tones in general are my favorite in the color spectrum...

Edited by StormCry

Purple. Ever since I was a kid and read it was the color of royalty, and the Unicorn's official color (from the Sweet Valley Twins books).

I generally like all the cold colors, but my favorite has to be blue. <3 Any of it's tones too. <3

Cool colors. Blues mostly, but also greens and purples.

I don't like one color but rather certain color combinations. For example, dark green and black is one favorite combination, as does red and gold. Both have very regal feelings to them. I also enjoy an off-white color with dark brown.