ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like cool colors - like blues, greens, and purples.

I also really love colors like Easter pastels for some reason. I don't normally like light/bright colors, but I love pastels.

I like red a lot. Behind that is probably red and gold, and then lots of pastel colors.

Neons are at the very end of the list, ew.

I have several favorite colors. Pink, Orange, and Olive green

Most any shade of red that isn't actually brown.

I wear a lot of blue colors though.... they range from really light blue, bluegreens and dark blues. Oranges I wear a lot of too. And red of course. Usually something red and black with some silver though.

I love red because that is the normal color of a fire and it fits me so well for some reason

I'm for green all the way. It's an indication of my love for mountains, forests and spring. Although blue isn't bad either. Pretty sky colours.

Mint green / Turquoise / Aquamarine

Pink (pale pink)

White

Gold

Black

PURPLE!!1!

Ahem. I love purple.

Edit: However, my monitor has issues displaying purples correctly, so I can only guess that the color on my screen is the same as what most of you are seeing. >:(

Edited by EclipseDraculine

Personally I like Black, Deep red, Gold, Light Blue, And White <-You might wanna high light that last one.

:3

Blue is definitely my favorite color, but choosing between light, dark, and navy blue is such a difficult choice. I picked sky blue, although I like dark blue a lot also. Of course other colors are nice too.

I don't like bright colours.

I like black, dark purple, and dark blue as my 3 top faves. I like Red too even though it not in the same category as those. More like a crimson red though not bright red

I have 3 favorite colors: sky blue, ivory white, and lavender purple. But I think my favorite out of those is sky blue. I've always loved the color of the sky for some reason....

Mine's less of a favorite color and more like a favorite color scheme. I love many colors, but there are two scheme's that take the cake.

Green/Neon green and black

Blue, Purple and Pink. (the only time when I like pink)

My second fav choices in color schemes would be

Red and Blue

and then Light Blue and Dark(royal/cobalt) blue.

Gold and Black is also really nice.

My wardrobe pretty much only consists of greys, whites and dark navy blues... with three pieces of burgundy. I do have others but they tend to be clothes that I wear under my greyscale ones.

... I like grey.

I LOVE ice blue!

(Especially ice blue eyes. UGH)

I usually lean towards greens automatically so I went with grass green. Makes me think of summer. But I like blues, purples and golds or softer shades of yellow are nice sometimes too. It seems to switch with my moods. tongue.gif