ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Purple! Dark purple, more specifically, I can't stand lavender-like shades. I also like almost any shade of blue, and dark green because it's my birthstone.

Orange in all shades, purple, hot pink, lime green tongue.gif

Definitely purple! It always has been, and probably will always be my favorite color.

Even my camera and laptop are purple biggrin.gif

Purple because it can be bright in the dark yet dark in the light. it brings ballence to the world via awesomeness.

Azure, cyan, electric indigo, purple. Edited by Pika_Oi

Seeing as purple has turned out to be so popular, I'd love to see another poll that breaks it down into various shades! You know; violet, lavender, orchid, eggplant...any other major hues?

Pale bluey-purples and pale or forest greens are my faves. Yellow's nice too, so long as it's not dark yellow... can't abide dark yellow. Or bright pink.

Purple is my first favorite color. Just general purple. I also like blue (plain, like this), green (like this), and silver. Yes, I am boring and like the average shades of colors. xd.png

green is definitely my favorite color but I have an obsession for blue,

especially the bright blue of october sky or the blue right after sunset on a summer night:)

my obsession for blue's so crazy that just the names of the different shades of blue make me go all happy tongue.gif

I searched and didn't see it, so...

What is YOUR favorite color? It is my favorite question. biggrin.gif

Well, I choose pink for the poll but I actually prefer pastel colors with pink being my favorite. I love light blue, pink, lavender, cream, etc. :3

Black-I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colours anymore, I want them to be black...

Just kidding. My favourites are purple, silver, white, black and blue, in that order. My entire room- walls, bedspread, cushions and all- is dark purple.

The Orange Spark People

I want to paint my room orange but I'll have to stick with orange bed cover and bright orange clothes.. for now

i personally like turquoise, teal, acidic yellow-green, and white. i like lilac, but not as much as i used to.