DarkEternity

Metal Census (of orginal gold/silver dragons)

How many of the original metal dragons do you own? In total.  

667 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 total - 3 CB, others bred by me or others.

I've bred and gifted, traded, or abandoned (pre-teleport) more than that too.

Edit: I just counted my dragons' offspring, and I've bred 17 golds and silvers (most 2nd or 3rd gen) that I have given away (I think only a couple of those were trades), if that's a statistic that's of interest....

Edited by inlaterdays

One 3rd gen Silver that I traded for.

And that's it. >__> I see them in the Cave quite frequently, but someone is always faster than me at grabbing them.

There are currently 20 metals on my scroll including four CB silvers and one CB gold.

Three Golds (one frozen), and I haven't bred them for quite some time due to that they are inbred. 14 Silvers (one frozen), and most of them are related to each other - and two of them are inbred.

None of them are CB, but I'm happy with my 4th gen Silver female and her 5th gen offsprings.

uhhh 15ish golds... 50ish silvers. Probably more on both

3 cb silver 2 cb gold

however... this poll does not account for the age of the scroll, account for lineage projects. It does not include how many have been released, how many are gifted (i gift 8 out of every ten metals i breed, trade one keep one)

My sons scrol.. last time i counted (well over a year ago) my son had 35 golds. Hes probably closer to 50. All but 4 are massively inbred, the original 20 were ALL gifted to him.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

^^ Hi there

Back in 2009 there was a glitch in DC which made breeding golds and silvers extremely easy. Seriously - I could not give away silvers, they were so easy to breed back then. I'd get multiple clutches of 2-3 silvers regularly.

Just a little history for you on why many of us older players have a lot of metallics.

In the meantime, if you'd like a silver or gold, you can sign up to receive one at any of the gifting threads. smile.gif

And to answer the OP, I have 30 silvers and 5 golds.

1 silver, 2 golds here. One gold is inbred, The other gold has a messy but clean lineage, and my silver is a 3rd even gen girl, with a clean lineage. I caught her from the AP one day.

Well, I have around 50, all totaled. But almost all of those were back from when they were so much easier to catch and breed because of the glitch. I've tried really hard to stick to my "20 of most breeds" scroll goal I have, so I stopped collecting them unless there were extenuating circumstances.

And this is an interesting time to do a poll like this, IMO, because it seems like CB rares are making a kind of comeback - possibly the impact of rarexrare breeding? All I know is that I'm getting too old to be speedy, I'm dealing with some nerve damage in my hands, and my computer is currently being held together with rubber bands, and by hitting as many hourly drops as I possibly could (yay insomnia!) I've managed to catch 14 or 15 since Christmas.

^^ Hi there

Back in 2009 there was a glitch in DC which made breeding golds and silvers extremely easy.  Seriously - I could not give away silvers, they were so easy to breed back then.  I'd get multiple clutches of 2-3 silvers regularly.

Just a little history for you on why many of us older players have a lot of metallics.

In the meantime, if you'd like a silver or gold, you can sign up to receive one at any of the gifting threads.  smile.gif

And to answer the OP, I have 30 silvers and 5 golds.

Oh, I remember that, around Jan. 2009! In one of the forums I frequented before, we used to have a contest on the largest clutch of gold eggs produced. One actually produced a clutch of 4 gold eggs. The most mine ever produced were 3 golds in one clutch, i think. My sister got the other one off the AP. The other one, I don't know where it went.

Edited by Eldrene

59 Silvers if I counted right, mostly gifted and bred during the Glitch.

0 Golds sinse I wasn't fond of the old sprite.

I have 2 Silvers, one inbred which gendered male, gifted to me from Breeding, Gifting (thank you Cheystar!) and one female hatchie (both now grown) which was given to me in a very normal trade by a very wonderful person as it was my 200th dragon! Now, hopefully one day *sigh* I'll get a Gold. biggrin.gif

I have one gold from the AP back in 2009 I think. It was easier when there was less eggs to block/contend with....

Haven't seen any metals since except Tinsels of course.

1. One Silver. I actually just started playing and learning the value of metallics, and caught a messy inbred Dorkface, probably in a trade, but I wasn'ta member at the forums back then so I never knew O.o

2 golds. Received my first one through one of the departure threads and always promised I'd release it's first gold egg the same way. That little brat has never given me a gold egg to gift back.

4 silvers. Two lucky catches from the AP and two bred from that first silver.

53 golds & silvers, including frozen hatchlings, over 3 years. One gold and four silvers are CB.

I was on hiatus during the 2009 breeding glitch, so none of them were bred or caught during that time.

Edited by Volcove

(100+)

Metal army is in the range of 300+ tongue.gif

Started way back in 2008 so it's understandable to have accumulated an army by now.

Three total. Two slightly messy but non-inbred silvers and one badly inbred gold Dorkface. I traded for both the silvers; the gold was a gift from a friend. None of them have ever produced any eggs, despite repeated attempts at breeding.

Edited by SilvorMoon

37 - 24 silvers, 13 golds. About half of my silvers have decent lineages, half are inbred and ugly, one caveborn male. my golds are all pretty much ugly lineages and I've never been able to catch a CB gold.

Edited by anemone

hm, majority right now is with the 45-100 range.

looking a little messed up here imo lol

I've got 6 silvers and 3 golds. two of the silvers being a recent trade addition.