DarkEternity

Metal Census (of orginal gold/silver dragons)

How many of the original metal dragons do you own? In total.  

667 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have more than 50 but less than 70 original silver and original gold BUT of those I have 2 CB silver and 2CB gold which I got in the couple of months.

The majority of my original silver and original gold came from breeding and being around when there was a glitch and breeding them was easy and always successful.

I have 39.

Back when I raised all of them I didn't have much else to do with my dragons... so I decided to try my hand at an army. laugh.gif

Three silvers, two of which are related, and one gold. None are cave-born.

I released two heavily inbred golds the other day, however. I'm working on releasing my few inbred dragons, but only once I have replacements. Finally got a gold egg, so it was time to release them xd.png

I have 2 Golds and 1 Silver. None of them are CB. They've got unremarkable but non-inbred lineages.

Edited by Muile

The majority of my original silver and original gold came from breeding and being around when there was a glitch and breeding them was easy and always successful.

Ah, I remember those days. Multi-egg clutches on a regular basis, so you could let friends know to watch the AP because you -knew- you'd end up with two or three metals when you bred... one to keep, and one or more that would auto-abandon, for over half the attempted breedings. Getting egg-locked with nothing but metallics.

Anyway, I'm at 100+ myself. 106 adult silvers and 49 adult golds, plus two silver hatchies and a gold egg (all three bred) as of the time of this posting. Most are kind of messy, although not inbred, but a few are nice pretty lineages. Three CB golds and seven CB silvers out of all those.

6 Golds and 7 Silvers. My golds have better lineages than my silvers on average though (two CBs, two 2nd gens, one spiral and one 5th gen even gen). As for my silvers, I have one 2nd gen, one 3rd gen (even) and one 3rd gen (staircase). The other 4 are messy lineaged (three of them are 4th gen though, so I can't complain).

7 Golds

7 Silver + 2 hatchies

16 in total, nothing CB dry.gif

And of this 7 gold 6 are female! mad.gif when of 7 silver 2 are male -.-

At least I traded 2 silver hatchies Stairstep, the rest dragons have messy lineage also sometimes inbred rolleyes.gif

For now I saw only 5 silver CB and 3 gold CB in my life xd.png I didn't get nothing -.-

Over a hundred for sure.

Some of the silvers are CB, I don't think any of the golds are. I have one inbred gold which was a gift which is why I keep it but the rest are all clean lineaged.

I finally have a 5th metal, from the 5th gen Silver I was gifted at Christmas, my only breedable Silver. It's her first egg.

Current total - 3 Silvers, 2 Golds, out of 1365 creatures on my scroll..

I used to have one of each and was fine with that, but lately I couldn't resist the charm of the shinies, so now I own:

4 Golds: one messy Dorkface-Thuwed, one messy and inbred, one 3rd even gen and one 2nd gen PB

3 Silvers: one messy, one 3rd gen stairstep and one 2nd gen.

What kind of Gold metallic lover would I be if I didn't post here?

Current Golds - 65 lovelies and counting

Current Silvers - 8

I currently only have names for 2 of my silvers (my CB pair) and all of my golds. I don't have a certain lineage goal as I take in any and all lineages. Though with my masses of golds they are breeding sporadically and only one has a set breeding partner who has given me fairly good success so far.

I gift out 15+ golds to friends from another site upon reaching set goals. My first gifting was at 20 and now my second will be at 70.

The Harry Potter wiki has become my best friend in regards to my Gold naming system. They go in sections the names; I would die if someone were to try and figure it out wink.gif

112 Golds and 75 Silvers. I was around when they were easier to breed, and gold metallics have been and still are my favorite dragons.

*cough* Okay that was a lie, Pillows are my absolute fave, golds are just a close second and my favorite rare. >.> <.<

I love to gift golds to people who don't have any, so watch out for my posts in the Trading subforum! happy.gif

Edited by Xythus

I have 37 silver (mostly releated to each other) and 1 gold who have never Given me a gold egg.

I have 37 silver (mostly releated to each other) and 1 gold who have never Given me a gold egg.

My one nice Silver girl and her new egg are descendants of your Tikindi Moonlight, Tikindi Polaris and Tikindi Hiriwa, Gwinath Camiloke Kindi. <3

I got my 10 silvers (4 of each sex and one hatchie of each). One is CB, the rest is a mix of inbred/messy/short lines. Haven't had much luck with golds in the 2 years I've played (on and off). I have 3, and they've never bred successfully (one is inbred too, another has a long messy line (might be inbred, hard to tell LOL). I don't remember how I got them... I think one was gifted and I got lucky with the other ones or something...

Edited by Fran27

3 in total- 2 Gold and 1 Silver *Sigh... Not much to show for my 4 years here*

1 CB Gold who gave me a 2nd gen Gold daughter.

1 2nd gen Silver than I got yesterday through a trade.

i have 6 currently, though i'd have 7 if i hadn't missed that CB Gold in the Dessert cave around 1130pm CST this Saturday. i was a milisecond too slow dry.gif though

none of mine are CB's, all are from trades and none are related. 3 Silvers (1 hatchie and 1 egg), and 3 Golds; but i plan on beefing them up and honestly i'd love 2 CB breedin pairs of each (yeha right, i know. i can dream though ... atelast until i win myself a Tinsel lmao)

I've only got a single gold. Hopefully, I'll get more metals soon.

I currently have 9 golds (1 frozen) and 18 silvers (1 frozen). One male silver is CB, no CB gold for me yet.