DarkEternity

Metal Census (of orginal gold/silver dragons)

How many of the original metal dragons do you own? In total.  

667 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got five - three golds and two silvers. All of them except one I think, I got a long while back before metallics got really scarce.

I have a 2 CB silvers (1 male 1 female, just my luck)

and 1 CB gold (male)

However, my total gold amount is 10 and my total silver amount is 6.

I have one 3rd-gen Silver (a gift through Cave Plumbers) and one messy 11th-gen Gold (from a generous trade), currently.

Haven't tried breeding the Silver yet (trying to get a good mate for him) but the Gold has never produced (not that I'm surprised). I've been playing since the end of 2009, and -- as far as I recall -- I've only ever seen a metallic in-cave once, so I don't ever expect to get a CB. ^^;

I had 3 Golds and Silvers until just now when my only Silver FINALLY produced his first silver egg after 3 years... Now I have 4 in total and can get my female silver at last! biggrin.gif

I've got 28 total right now. One CB gold, two 2nd gen golds, five 2nd gen silvers, and several 3rd/4th gens of both. A few of the messier ones are probably going to be released, though, whenever I get around to it.

Edited by AngelKitty

one Gold, given through TGT. has given me 3 Gold eggs in the last 2 months!!! seems like she loves alot.png my male Marrow, as she had never produced Gold eggs with other partners.

The success is due to the holiday release over christmas and then the new release of the wyverns/royals the other week. The high number of eggs produced from those two releases altered the ratios to allow more metallics to be bred or found in the cave.. unfortunately doesn't take long for the metallic ratios to balance again. sigh.

I had 3 golds and three or four silvers. My first of each were given to me by my brother and the rest are their descendants. I'm planning on breeding the originals and then killing the adults because the golds are inbred and the silvers have big messy lineages (and may be inbred as well.)

It's kinda funny that people sometimes suggest killing all the commons when what you should really do is kill all the (inbred) silvers and golds. XD Maybe.

Edited by JOTB

I have two golds and four silvers. None are CB. I got my first two (a gold and silver) gifted to me over the holidays by two very nice and generous players. The others I traded for.

None of my Metallics are CB, I think the closest I come is 3gen. I have 4 Golds (2 I don't breed since they're inbred) and 13 Silvers (less than half are breedable due to being inbred or having incredibly long messy lines).

I didn't realize I had that many Metals.

I have 11 silvers (5 CB, most of the rest were bred by me long time ago) and 4 golds (1 CB, the other four were bred by me).

However, I am planning on trimming my numbers down a bit at some point, especially the silvers....

I have a mated pair of CB silvers, 1 CB gold and one messy lined gold. I want 1 more CB gold as a mate. Unfortunately, I'll never get a ND, so I'll probably never get another CB gold. Not while the going rate is so unreasonable. sigh. And my computer is just not fast enough.

I got mine back in '08, when the cave was much less populated, and eggs were easier to get. Now, Silvers are really difficult, and Golds nearly impossible.

Edited by Riverwillows

I have no CB silvers or golds.

2 golds (1 male, 1 female)

4 silvers (2 male, 2 female)

Absolutely no low gen ones. All 6th gen or higher. tongue.gif

Wouldn't mind more silvers. Wouldn't mind 1 CB silver female, if I had to pick one. biggrin.gif

Edited by ytak

Of course, I do not own any metallics, CB or not. Impossible to catch with my slow connection, and I'm never going to be able to trade for one, not with my terrible luck.

Just a warning: The poll is set up so that your data is going to be useless -- anyone with 2, 4, 10, 14, 19, 30, or 45 metallics either can't answer it (there is no 19!) or has to pick at random one of two valid answers (I have 2; do I choose 1-2 or 2-4?).

Edited by ferdelance

11 Golds (4 offsprings, 1 gift, the others trades) 1 fronzen Gold hatchie.

13 Silvers (3 inbred, 2 gifts, 7 trades, 1 offspring)

No CBs yet been hunting for 3 years

Edited by Bloodyrose13

I only have a female Silver. Now trying to a Gold. And then going for a pair each. I don´t think I will ever get CB´s sad.gif

I have 10: 5 Gold and 5 Silver - with the two Silver hatchlings I got this week. One Gold is CB - he was from The Giving Tree and was my first rare.

New goal: Over 100 Golds and 100 Silvers xd.png

Right now I have eight Silvers (One CB, all the rest descendants of it) and six Golds (One CB).

I have two Silvers (one hideously inbred) and two Golds. Ever since the sprite change, I've been wanting to army them, but with my Golds' fickle breeding habbits, that'll never happen. I'm just happy with the two I have.