DarkEternity

Metal Census (of orginal gold/silver dragons)

How many of the original metal dragons do you own? In total.  

667 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I own 10 golds and one CB.

I own 11 Silvers and no CBs.

Quite a lot of these are gifts from other users or trades.

1 Cb Silver wub.gif that I caught on election day(of all days o.o)

and 1 2nd gen gold that was a beautiful gift. wub.gif

soooo 2 total smile.gif *in no real rush*

Ugh.

One 3rd gen Silver female, line with CB sweetlings (darn... got none)

One 8th gen Gold female, really ugly lineage

I mean, it just seems unfair to me. 18 people with over A HUNDRED golds/silvers? It seems really ridiculous. Over one year with both of those dragons, neither seems to breed.

I missed this post the first time around. So, added my vote at 14, soon to be 15. I have one CB silver which I caught just before they were adjusted to be "rare". Given that I was new at the time I wasn't too focused on catching them since there were so many eggs to be had. Other than the one CB, I got lucky and caught a couple AP drops that were ffa'd or lost in transit. From those I bred any missing adults and all my frozen hatchies but 1. I've traded for 1 gold, tried others but I never seem to have what people want or I'm too addicted to cb hatchies xd.png

I saw a cb gold drop a couple months ago and missed it when only 3 other people were in the biome. /sadness But I have a hard time justifying leaving my scroll open to hunt them. There are so many awesome dragons, as much as I admire them I can't let my scroll be empty for weeks to try to catch them. And given that I've very short windows to hunt, that is what I'd have to do.

I think you need to add a vote for 200+ and 300+, perhaps even more, DC has quite a few metal hoarders about.

Me, I do not really count mine, I have plenty!

I have 9 of the original Metallics.

I have 5 Golds: 2 CB pairs and one 2nd gen Gold x Rosebud (descended from one of my male CB Golds).

As for the Silvers, I have 4 of them. 1 CB pair and 2 x 2nd gen PB (both descended from my CB pair).

I have the cb gold I got a while back, his two daughters, and a silver I traded another of his babes for. After that I never got a single egg from any of them. My growing silver hatchling was a sweet gift!

Even last week when I bred them, none of em gave me anything. Gonna try again in a few days!

I have 9 of the original Metallics.

I have 5 Golds: 2 CB pairs and one 2nd gen Gold x Rosebud (descended from one of my male CB Golds).

As for the Silvers, I have 4 of them. 1 CB pair and 2 x 2nd gen PB (both descended from my CB pair).

Scratch that and make that 10 original Metallics, because I just caught a CB Silver in the Volcano and I fully intend to keep it! laugh.gif

I own not a single metallic dragon, original or otherwise. which is one of the reasons I quit for a few years to begin with....any help in rectifying that would be welcome ;D

I just want to say thank you, albeit a few days late, to SnowSherry, who generously donated me a gold dragon hatchling, my very first, I might add. Thank you, very much.

Now, I'm going to say something that, no matter what, is probably going to sound greedy and/or selfish, but, if anyone that already has, say, 20+ cb gold dragons, happens to grab another egg, send one my way, eh? ;D

I have a breeding project I've wanted to do for ages, and all I need is a female cb gold dragon.

Once again, I want to say thank you for your help, and apologize for my impertinent request.

I'm picky with rares, so I have one CB and one 2nd gen Gold. One CB and two 2nd gen Silvers.

I've only gotten four Golds (Two CBs that are both female and one male from the AP from years ago as well as a hatchling I picked up from the AP a few days ago.)

As for Silvers, I have more of those. Most of mine were self-bred. One of my first eggs was a CB Silver. All of my other Silvers were bred either directly from him or from one of his offspring. Well, aside from an egg I snatched from the AP recently.

Edited by shikaru

I have 1 Gold and 1 Silver. Both of them were gifted to me by breeders.

I haven't any sucess breeding them yet. Once I breed a certain amount (I'd like a set of at least 1 male 1 female and some frozen hatchlings) unto my scroll I plan to gift offspring forward to people who have none.

I have nine: six silvers and three golds. I bred three of the silvers myself, the others were gifts or I got them from the departure thread.

110 Golds (27 CBs) and 131 (25 CBs) silvers for the full grown adults including 3 freezies each apparently? ohmy.gif I've never counted them before so this came as a shock ohmy.gif

Edited by Valeth

I have 1 CB Gold (That I caught during the initial Royal Crimson craze) and 1 CB silver that was very kindly gifted to me.

In total, I have 3 Gold and 10 Silver for a total of 13.

New total: 19 silvers and 12 golds; three of each are frozen. Of the non-frozen ones, two of the silvers and none of the golds are CB.

Silvers: 54 + 4 growing (4 adults and 1 egg are CB)

Golds: 43 adults (4 of which are CB)

I never thought about counting them, but... wow! lol. biggrin.gif I seem to have a bunch and can't get enough of them.

Edited by earthgirl

60, including all frozen hatchies. Also, the richer get richer? Uh-huh. Like many have said, what about the lineages? Most of mine are messy...

And I tend to gift newly bred golds anyway. :< And most people aren't interested in messy metallics. So, I don't really trade them either.

45 Golds (1 CB Male, 1 CB Frozen Hatchie, 2 Frozen Hatchie)

43 Silvers (4 CBs, 3 Hatcies)

So total of 88 metallics... I collected 28 more in over a year.

For the people who complain about not having one, no one should complain since there are threads like the Gold Gifting Group and the Metalweavers. :|

Gold: 3. One was gifted to me, one I traded for, and the last one I picked up from the AP.

Silver: 2. Caught the first off the AP, and her daughter was self-bred.

178 adults and 6 that are currently eggs/hatchies

Out of those, 23 are CB golds, 53 CB silvers, and the vast majority of the rest are 2G - 4G checkers for projects I'm working on.

I actually have about 30 or so that I don't breed since I need all my spots for the checker projects, so if anyone (who doesn't have many metals, let's go with 10 or fewer) wants me to try breeding for them I'd be happy to <3 I don't have room to hold eggs though, so please make sure you're unlocked if you PM me smile.gif