DarkEternity

Metal Census (of orginal gold/silver dragons)

How many of the original metal dragons do you own? In total.  

667 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 gold, 6 silver. None have nice lineages, except one second gen silver and one cb silver.

I have around 60 Silvers and 50 Golds but most of the time I trade the metallics I breed away :)

4 CB (1 Male and 1 Female of each - my goal there is reached).

I also have 3 2nd Gens from Holidays (one of which was a gift and one which grew up on my scroll while I was trying to trade it). 2 2nd Gens from Frills. 2 messy Silvers.

My next goal is to get messy ones for freezing.

Nothing!

Psst! It's not just newbies who have no metals, I've been here 4 years and I normally refresh right by metals, did it on a CB silver just two days ago.

I didn't try too hard back when I joined though, I had a slow connection and I just plain didn't like the old gold sprite, even now I get impatient and normally stock up on electrics and guardians, then click for a rare and get a 'you've got enough eggs...' message. I need more patience I guess.

Over the years I've picked up a pair of messy inbred golds, a messy non-inbred male gold that was a gift, and one male gold from a Shadow Walker spiral I traded for.

I also have a pair of messy non-inbred Silvers, the male was a glomp gift, and just the other day I was gifted my first EG metal, a beautiful 3rd gen Silver with Shadow Walkers.

None of them have ever given me eggs until today, but it figures it would be one of the inbreds. I hope someone will love it as much as I did when I was gifted my first metal.

I've never even seen a metal in the cave, and I've been here three and a half years. I doubt I'll ever get CBs, but I hold out hope of maybe one day obtaining a 2nd gen.

I have eight gold and eleven silver. All are CB, even, stair, or spiral. Plus 5 of each frozen. I had twenty adults of each but just released all my messy ones. tongue.gif

I have 4 Cb Golds and 5 Cb Silvers. Two of the Silvers are eggs right now but I'll be freezing them when they hit the right stage and one hits the gender I influenced it to be. Just need to get a CB female Gold hatchie and I will no longer require metallics.

As per when I got them, I got 5 of them all within the month of mid to late February and early March last year. All of the rest were in January of this year, and I've also caught more this month but traded them.

As per breeding, I got my first offspring from my Golds today, it was a White egg though. sad.gif My male Silver has had 3 offspring with 1 2nd gen Alt Black, a Silver and a Black egg from today. My female Silver has two Silver offsprings, an Ice Trio offspring and I also bred a Black egg today.

5 Gold (one of them is the offspring of my first Gold, the ONLY Gold egg any of my Golds ever produced) and 11 Silver. The Silvers produce Silvers sometimes, but often no one wants them due to their long lineage so I end up keeping them. I like them better than Gold so I don't mind at all. biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

85 adult silvers, 3 frozen hatchlings and an egg. 4 are CB

53 adult golds and 3 frozen hatchlings. 2 are CB

I give or trade away most of those I breed. The majority of them aren't "nice" so I don't usually breed them.

edit: Looked up my post from long ago in this thread just to see how much had changed.

(rubyshoes @ Jan 25 2012, 03:20 PM)

I have 34 golds plus 3 frozen hatchies - all are bred.

I have 62 silvers plus 3 frozen hatchies - two are CB all the rest are bred.

Of the last 10 silvers I bred half were gifted. My golds don't really breed very well anymore.

edit: Forgot to mention I have over 2800 dragons/creatures.

Edited by rubyshoes

23 total, easily counted by my spreadsheet.

5 male Silvers

7 female Silvers

2 frozen Silvers (one male, one female)

Total Silver count: 14

3 male Golds

5 female Golds

1 frozen Gold

Total Gold count: 9

Edited by Suzaku

So far, out of almost 1200 dragons, I have 1 CB Gold which I caught in the cave in August, and one 6th gen, not too bad a mess, with no inbreeding, 1 spiral 5th gen Silver which was a very special Christmas gift, and a 3rd gen inbred frozen hatchling from the AP.  Total = 4.

My CB male has two Gold children, both traded away, but my other Gold and my Silver girl haven't produced any eggs yet, but I'll keep trying.

One year later, with 2000 dragons now, the CB Gold has 4 sons, with two remaining on my scroll. The two sons each have one Gold son, both remaining on my scroll. The 6th gen Gold still has not produced a Gold egg.

My 5th gen Silver spiral girl has one son, one grand-daughter, and one grand-egg, which will be influenced female. I was also gifted a CB Silver in April that has still not produced a Silver egg, although she does have 5 children from other breeds.

Current total = 12.

Edited to correct data and grammar.

Edited by dragongrrl

11 Golds (4 offsprings, 1 gift, the others trades) 1 fronzen Gold hatchie.

13 Silvers (3 inbred, 2 gifts, 7 trades, 1 offspring)

No CBs yet been hunting for 3 years

Now at 16 adults/3 Frozen for Golds, and 29 Adults (3 inbred)/1 egg for Silvers

And still no CB Metals sad.gif the hunt continues

Only have 5 golds/ silvers.... 2 messy golds, 2 messy silvers, and one CB silver. Still have no idea how I caught that CB! biggrin.gif

Three Silvers, one CB, the other two descended from the CB. Don't want any Golds. :L

I have 6, 2 gold adults (1 CB) 1 frozen gold hatchie, 2 silver adults and 1 frozen silver hatchie. Nabbed those suckers back when the there would be such lovely AP finds.

Have 4 silvers and 3 golds now. None are amazing lineage or CB. I've seen well more than 20 CB metals since I joined in 2009ish but I've never been able to get any of them.

I think the poll should probably be reset... it's been so long since I last saw this thread :/

I've got 5 silvers--2 CBs, 2 2nd gens, 1 3rd gen, and one messy long-gen one. I only have two adult golds, both male and both decently lineaged, if not the best. I also have one frozen gold hatchie and one egg that I plan to freeze when it hatches (it's messy, too).

I think the poll should probably be reset... it's been so long since I last saw this thread :/

The poll can be reset?

39 golds and 42 silvers. :3

In early days I caught two badly lineaged Silvers in the AP (not that the lineage was visible at the time) and all my other Silvers are related to them, except for one that is incredibly beautiful and I was gifted only very recently.

My first (messy) Gold was gifted to me around the same time by the friend who got me into DC, it only ever gave one Gold egg. My third Gold is beautiful and too was gifted to me recently.

I have 10 metals all in all.

20 Gold. No CB.

21 Silver. 3 CB.

Aaand, a year later I'm at:

33 Golds (2 CB)

54 Silvers (7 CB)

Not a drastic improvement, but getting there. xd.png

I own not a single metallic dragon, original or otherwise. which is one of the reasons I quit for a few years to begin with....any help in rectifying that would be welcome ;D