DarkEternity

Metal Census (of orginal gold/silver dragons)

How many of the original metal dragons do you own? In total.  

667 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

None of my Metals are CB but I do have:

Silvers:-6 they are mostly 2nd-3rd gen aside from two messy silvers. none are CB

Golds: 12 all of them are decently lineaged none are CB

Tinsels-8

*counts golds* 70 even, all adults. One CB, the other 69 all trace their goldness back to her. Note that 63 of these were bred between Sep 26, 2008 and Dec 26, 2009. And my records from back then indicate that I've bred at least 30 more golds that were abandoned/gifted to others. As for the other 6, I started breeding again on Mar 31, 2012.

I'm pretty sure I was breeding golds at the peak of a glitch or something that made them over produce. Hence why I bred an average of one a week for a period of more than a year despite starting with one. There were several occasions when I was still in the 30 range where I'd egg lock myself with bred golds. That's getting more than 5 new ones with less than 40 breedings. Yeah, crazy. With my current numbers, I get two or three a week from the lot.

Silvers... 16 adults and 4 frozen for a total of 20. ...my Silvers have never been as good at producing shininess as my golds.

So that's a total of 90 non-tinsel metalics.

Edited by animetriplicate

I now have 56 metals :3 3CB silver, 1 CB gold.

Most of the rest are messy long and inbred or descended from the CBs or traded for.

Picked up 2 silvers now so I'm at 1 gold and 2 silvers.

I've been on internet connections with B ratings (the highest I've ever had) and still missed multiple CB metallics and all metallics on the AP. I give up...have better things to go after.

Edited by Ashywolf

I think I'm at 104 silvers and 24 golds?

(And with 1 gold egg that I'm hoping to trade off for a silver @__@ )

Not so much a fan of golds as I am of silvers....

Should be like 7 CB silvers and 5 CB golds or something...

Edited by Zerokins

So my current total:

5 Silvers- 2 CB (one of each gender), 2 2nd-gen (one of each gender, children of my two CBs), 1 3rd-gen (male, bred from the two second-gens)

6 Golds- 2 CB (one of each gender), 1 fake 2nd-gen (from Winter Magi, female), 1 messy 6th-gen (male, reward for returning LIT egg), 1 messy 8th-gen (female, caught as hatchling in AP), and 1 messy 9th-gen (son of messy 8th-gen).

What kind of Gold metallic lover would I be if I didn't post here?

Current Golds - 65 lovelies and counting

Current Silvers - 8

I currently only have names for 2 of my silvers (my CB pair) and all of my golds. I don't have a certain lineage goal as I take in any and all lineages.

Just updating :

Current count:

Golds - 86

Silvers - 8 (Still)

7-10.

I'm lucky enough to have found a mate for my CB Silver that gives me an egg almost every time I breed them (she's a Shadow Walker too!), though I abandon most of their offspring.

Finally reached a hundred golds and silvers, it was a lot of hard work but worth it in the end tongue.gif

I have 15 in all but for some odd reason, all of my metals (including the newer ones) have stopped producing eggs.

I have only one gold and a male and femal silver, and they won't even breed ;-; And when I go to trading threads and click sites, I'm always wondering 'How? How do people get so many?'

I have only one gold and a male and femal silver, and they won't even breed ;-; And when I go to trading threads and click sites, I'm always wondering 'How? How do people get so many?'

For some of us it was because there was a glitch in the ratios at one point, and they were breeding like nobodies business. You couldn't *give* silvers away at that point in time. Recently there's been an awful lot less of them, as the system tries to even out the distributions again.

There was also a time this year (lasted about a month) when breeding had a 50% chance producing a gold/silver egg. That's when I boosted my number of Golds/Silvers from 10 to about 50.

100+ :D

Wow, hadn't counted in a long time.

34 silvers (5 CB) and 76 golds (8 CB).

Just an update. :3

61 silvers (14 CB) and 92 golds (11 CB). 153 metallics total. o3o

Edited by FortyTwo

6 Silvers, 1 is CB.

5 Golds, no CBs.

I voted in the poll when I had none.

Golds: 5 (2 CB)

Silvers: 5 (1 CB)

All but the caveborns were gifts (mostly from The Metalweavers). They're not breeding too well right now, but I've gotten one gold egg and one silver egg total from all the attempts. Most breedings end up with no egg at all (1 gold and 3 silvers have never produced offspring), but the other successes resulted in black (2), swallowtail (2), turpentine (2), and red (1).

Golds: 16 (5 CB, 3 frozen)

Silvers: 9 (3 CB)

Hand catches caveborns. *sight* xd.png

Edited by NeonEye

I now have 88 Silvers *mumbles* ofthosethirtysevenarecaveborns, and 65 Golds *mumbles again* withtwentysevenofthosecaveborn *coughs*

edit: And before I get called greedy rolleyes.gif I have gifted quite a few CBs to others without any, and I intend to gift a lot more of them in the future. Those that have many, tend to gift many wink.gif

Edited by CDM

I have 4 metallics, 2 gold and 2 silver. The silvers have decent but long lineages (both were gifts) and I have nothing to breed them with (they are related), so I don't breed them. Both of my golds are CBs that I caught myself fairly recently. Of the two, only one has produced a gold, which was for a request anyway so I didn't keep it.

If I catch another gold I'll probably try to trade it for a silver. Silvers are to date the only rare/ultra rare I have not managed to catch at least one CB of. I'm not really interested in hoarding/collecting them, I just want at least one CB pair of each.

At the moment I have three Silvers, two of them CB and one with a messy, yet clean linage, and three Golds, one CB, one with a nice stairstep lineage, and one with a messy, but also clean lineage.

I need one more CB Gold and then I'll be happy.

1 cb silver, out of 7 silvers altogether, one fake 2nd gen gold, and one messy lineaged gold. All of the silvers are unmessy and nice, though.