TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Is anyone else's page white, with only the text? Or is it just my computer?

This happens to me sometimes for a couple of second while the page is loading, but then it jumps back to normal.

Somehow missed out on them. What are the descriptions for them so I can do so?

This egg shines in the moonlight.

This egg shimmers like gold.

Mine's fine also...

edit:

referring to the 'white page' mentioned earlier...

Edited by Husky51

There is a limit.... It's not like you can grab 20 of each. I only had space for 3 more eggs. So that's what I got. The max is 7.

But how many people need those... well lets say their egglimit is five. Theres about 200 caveres after eggs.... So thats 500 eggs of each kind being grabbed. If the limit was two, it would be 400. PLUS theres people geting them to hoard that will grab as manny as possible... so the demand for eggs right now would be about at 1500+ for all the new release dragons.

But how many people need those... well lets say their egglimit is five. Theres about 200 caveres after eggs.... So thats 500 eggs of each kind being grabbed. If the limit was two, it would be 400. PLUS theres people geting them to hoard that will grab as manny as possible... so the demand for eggs right now would be about at 1500+ for all the new release dragons.

They will be rare for awhile yes. But these dragons are going to be around long after today so it'll balance out. It's not like these guys are going to be that rare. I saw the same thing last sunstone/moonstone drop. Now they are very common and I sometime cringe at how many I pick up when I was going for another dragon. tongue.gif

Ok thanks now what region do you look for them in???

Alpine.

Alpine. And I do beleave that gold will be rare.... So its another dragon manny wil hoard and none will share.

EDIT: So sorry, didn't mean to disobey forum rules. blink.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Alpine. And I do beleave that gold will be rare.... So its another dragon manny wil hoard and none will share.

if it is, people prob ably will. but i will probably offer to breed mine

@Dragonessdown: Saying that no one will share is a bit of a generalization. :s

~

I totally understand when you guys say that it's hard to pick up eggs - I struggled just as much as you did. o.x But it is possible and y'know, eventually people will start dropping off the hunt. With the older releases, new eggs would only drop for a couple of hours or so before being phased out and released gradually amongst regular eggs. I think considering that, we have a better chance of grabbing eggs now since they've been dropping all day(?).

Mine is. The entire cave, even my scroll, is like that.

Mine got like that. 0_0 For the Cave that is... I tried a hard refresh (Crtl+F5) but it didn't fix it. It looks like all the eggs are gone too. In every biome.

Woo hoo, I have 3 moonlights... I hope I can get at least one of those beautiful golds.

Edited by Zucni

ACK. TJ's eggs have already hatched. Are they the only thing currently dropping in the Alpine biome? If not, what is the egg description?

Edited by thenameisplissken

ACK. TJ's eggs have already hatched. Are they the only thing currently dropping in the Alpine biome? If not, what is the egg description?

only in alpines

My version of WaterFox has no 'view' drop down menu either

ALT-T will show the View (among other things) under the orange FF box.

If I was ninja'd, then so be it. cool.gif

The drops in Alpine are mixed. There aren't many of the other common types showing up, but they are there once in a while. The new egg descriptions are up there ^^ a few posts back.

Edit: went and found it...

This egg shines in the moonlight.

This egg shimmers like gold.

As a clue for next time, if you miss the descriptions on TJs eggs for a new release. Go to a fansite and find one of the new eggs there. Click on it and read the description.

Edited by seranata

sweet, just found out about the drop and grabbed three of both types, scroll locked and influenced hehehe.

the hatchlings are gorgeous, can't wait to see the adults c: