TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I missed them ALL too!!!

Wow, we should start a Click Fail Club. tongue.gif

And why does everyone assume that these golden dragons will be super rare - I think/hope they're more likely to just be uncommon like Embers and such.

My guess is neither will be rare. I don't think there has been a release of a "rare" since the original golds and silvers. Every release it's speculated on if it's going to be rare or not.

And before someone says anything, no, I don't believe that trios, blacks and stripes are rare either, maybe a bit uncommon, but not rare. They've been around awhile and they have higher numbers in the ratios than the others, but I see them dropping daily.

Go to DC Wiki and click rarity listing... should help...

I already have accepted that I won't get these, and people won't share, just like with all the rares smile.gif

Unless they're also dropped tomorrow, I'm going to be jealous. But it's nothing new ^^

Hunting since 3pm gmt1 and it's now 10 pm and no luck, but it's okay. Dissapointment belongs to my life ^^ and I've given away all my eggs to be unlocked. Great, right? biggrin.gif

Give up and you will never catch any eggs. And I find people here to be very generous. I have been gifted many nice things, and have gifted others too. I think that it is not right to label everyone the same. Sometimes you get lucky and get the eggs quickly, other times you have to keep at it.

Wow, we should start a Click Fail Club. tongue.gif

And why does everyone assume that these golden dragons will be super rare - I think/hope they're more likely to just be uncommon like Embers and such.

BECAUSE noone seems to cach many of them D:

user posted image

I can't help but wonder if this hurts my chances of getting one of the new eggs.

I tried clearing my cache and restarting my browser and it still looks like this.

Ok nevermind it is back to normal now.

Edited by cheshirejin

Plenty of people catch them - it's just not us. Perhaps that will change in the next drop, you never know. ^^

Plenty of people catch them - it's just not us. Perhaps that will change in the next drop, you never know. ^^

my thought exactly.

Haha... thats a good joke xd.pngbiggrin.gif

Has anyone figured out their names? I know the blue starts with something that falls alphabetically between Ridgewing and Seasonal, but have no idea on the gold. Anyone?

The gold one sorts between Guardian and Halloween...

Go to DC Wiki and click rarity listing... should help...

I do know of Wiki's rarity guide, but I don't see it as they do. They have tinsels as extremely rare, and they breed like rabbits, that's why so many people have so many, myself included. I think it's out of date. smile.gif

my friends are all crabby at me now... cuz they are jealous and demanding i share them... they dont share their rares with me >:|

Has anyone figured out their names? I know the blue starts with something that falls alphabetically between Ridgewing and Seasonal, but have no idea on the gold. Anyone?

Well, the gold egg falls between the guardians and pumpkins so that narrows the field down to G - H.

Maybe Guardian Lion? Like those lion dance costume things. It doesn't really look like a lion though. XD

The gold hatchlings look familiar to me, I hope they are what I think they are. If so they are going to be beautiful. Not sure on the blues, but they look very nice so far. Can't wait to see them both grown up.

Same! I'm probably just get getting déjà vu though! smile.gif

user posted image

I can't help but wonder if this hurts my chances of getting one of the new eggs.

I tried clearing my cache and restarting my browser and it still looks like this.

Same thing here. Good to know that ist's not a problem with my computer and internet but a general thing...

Haha... thats a good joke xd.pngbiggrin.gif

You have to take life with a healty dose of humor. tongue.gif

That doesn't mean they're rare--not when they're brand new, only available in one biome and there are 300+ people snatching for them at a time. smile.gif

Hang in there!

Finally got here for the eggs! The hatchies look so cute too. biggrin.gif

The Blue eggs seem to fall between Seasonals and Ridgewings...

hmm are the eggs only released in the alpine?

Yup. :3

Well, the gold egg falls between the guardians and pumpkins so that narrows the field down to G - H.

Maybe Guardian Lion? Like those lion dance costume things. It doesn't really look like a lion though. xd.png

Gwai lo!

No? Okay then. xd.png