TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Well, now that people from North America are coming back from school/work, I may as well give up my hunt. I hope they are going to be breedable all year long because that's the only chance I have of getting one now... I got other things to do irl now anyway...

They should definitely be breedable all year round smile.gif

Jumping in here, sorry - you could post your wishlist in the wishlist thread or sign up for one of the gifting threads. People here are really generous. I've gifted and been gifted rares also - but it helps if people know what you are looking for. smile.gif

Back on topic - I keep racking my brains to guess the names of the new dragons and I can't think of anything except Happy New Year Dragon which doesn't work. sleep.gif I'm terrible at guessing names though.

I wonder whether they will have wings or not - do some Chinese dragons not have wings? I love the designs, but I can't remember about the wings...I think some of them fly without wings? *feels dumb*

thanks will try.

Someone said something about breeding the two eggs together to make a new species... That actually sounds somewhat plausible.

Someone said something about breeding the two eggs together to make a new species... That actually sounds somewhat plausible.

That would be the amazing cherry on the top of this amazing event!

Has happened quite a bit for me. Has made catching eggs near impossible as it flips back and forth.

You can set your browser to do be text-only automatically by changing the page style - in firefox, you go view -> page style -> no style - that would make it not flip back and forth.

At the end of the day I got 3 moonlight eggs and 2 gold eggs, and for the first time (I think) I reached my 18 eggs/hatchlings limit. I wish I had more room, because I would really like a third gold egg before those eggs become rare.

Anyway, we don't know if those are the only 2 new eggs. For some reason I got a feeling that breeding those 2 new dragons would produce a new type of dragon. I guess only time will tell.

lol i was planning on breeding mine... that would be cool if they did tho biggrin.gif

To those who are freaking out: CALM DOWN. Breathe, relax. I've been playing this game for a long time and eventually the eggs will come your way. I know, we all want them RIGHT NOW (myself included!) but I've had no luck yet either. Just be patient, and even if you don't catch one, you'll get one from somewhere eventually.

I myself just gifted a rare egg to someone, and I have promised a 2nd gen silver to someone as well-- for free! So just be calm and relax, don't give up and certainly don't whine.

Also, the sleeping blue hatchie reminds me of the ember hatchie pose for some reason.

I wonder whether they will have wings or not - do some Chinese dragons not have wings? I love the designs, but I can't remember about the wings...I think some of them fly without wings? *feels dumb*

MAGIC!

Clicking like a total spasmoid on my cellphone has rewarded me with ONE egg in the past 6hours. x__x I think I'm going to die...

The name of the blue Moon egg falls between Ridgewing and Seasonal, am I correct? After looking at the egg and reading the description maybe it's a Star Sapphire?

Star Saphire? I personally think it would have to do more with the moon, but that could be the name. Maybe. Let's wait and see if it gets censored. wink.gif

Edited by TVTD

I have 4 moonlights and 2 golds, which I influenced, 1 female and 1 male.

Influence, now is the time to NOT fail.

Thank youu <3

Thanks Teej and spriters! As always, this release is awesome! :3

Anyone know what they look like yet??!  I cant get mine to hatch...

Look at TJ's hatchlings on the front page. No one but TJ and the spriters know what the adults look like, yet.

Edited by blackdragon71

Anyone know what they look like yet??! I cant get mine to hatch...

We won't know until TJ's grow up. Remember, your eggs can not hatch until they get to 3day 23hours. If they get too many views while they are young they will get sick and may die. I don't add mine to any sites until they are under six days.

The hatchies are cute!

Is anyone else missing their brown cave background? huh.gif

Yep, I am!

Portal background seems to be working fine for me.

FINALLY

3 Moonlights, 1 gold and 2 terraes for IOU that wont hatch in next 22 hours...

anyone wanna switch? one moonlight for one gold? :3

i'm having a hard time beleaving how hard it is to even get one of these eggs...been trying every hr sense 10AM not one egg yet xd.png i find it funny because i had better luck during the holiday events

The hatchies are cute!

I am, mines being stupid and it doesn't have the layout, it's all messed up and it has a white background.

BUT I still managed to catch 2 moonlight ones and a gold one! ^^ It actually made it easier, having the eggs on top of each other rather then side by side...

The hatchies are cute!

Oh good, it's not just me!

Man, that hour drop is already over though? That went fast.

I got it! I switched browsers and caught myself a shiny egg! *flails* Now to grab another one so I have a pair and I'm all set.

EDIT: Got another one! *more flailing* Yay! Now I finally deserve my sleep.

Edited by Orlageddon