TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Is anyone else missing their brown cave background? huh.gif

It's been happening a lot but seems to go back to normal eventually. (possibly with help, or just by itself)

I know that the Moonshine eggs show up on the scroll between the Ridgewings and the Seasonals, but where do the Gold new drops show up???

Cave, its REALLY hard to try catching anything when you keep switching from Text to Scroll!! STAY as one! mad.gif Thank you!

Yes, I now have the text show up. I've been fine all release, so what's really going on?

I got my two Moonshines, but I can't grab the Golden one. Grrr.

These are so lovely, and such a nice surprise! I caught one last night (after going "What? WHAT? 200 people in Alpine, what is this madness?") and another few just now - can't wait to see what they look like all grown up happy.gif Thanks TJ & spriters for another beautiful egg to collect.

WOO! I'm at 2 golds now, but none of the moon ones. So exciting! It was a bit like duck hunt, whoever said it. Can't find your comment to quote. Anyhow, THANK YOU tj and spriters!

Is anyone else missing their brown cave background? huh.gif

Nope, mine's fine.

So, that's two of the new Gold eggies. I wonder if they're going to be rare? Also can't wait to see what the adults look like!

Happy Hunting, everyone!

No luck for me in catching any of these eggs yet, but thanks so much for this release TJ! It's always awesome to log in here and find new dragons!! biggrin.gif

Wow the new hatchlings look awesome. I think I know what I'm gonna call my dragons when they hatch.

Edited by dragongirl408

I have one gold one and two blue ones and my honorable mention holly which is taking up a slot, so I could only grab one more egg.

I would love to catch another gold and have two of each, but they are so hard to get right now.

The background is gone for me too.

LOVE the eggs!

And would appreciate it if any one can catch me one of the golden ones they keep escaping me! Thanks!

I have an extra Moon egg that I'm going to hatch and gender (I like collecting both genders so I'm hoping one is extra) and after that I will most likely be giving it away for those who are having a difficult time.

yay finally got 2 golds and 3 moonlight eggies smile.gif good luck to all who need it

Congrats, I'm really happy for you! biggrin.gif It's good to see peope managing to catch desired eggs. ^^

Okay, six o'clock drop and little gold eggs, here I come... ninja.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Got two of each, though it took some fast clicking. Unfortunately, now I'm egglocked--otherwise I'd be picking up extras to help others get them. I hope they won't be only breedable on the holiday, that they're actually two new varieties. Can't wait to see what they grow up to be! biggrin.gif

Been hunting since 7pm and have managed to catch one Moon egg so far (damn elusive golds!), was hoping for a CNY release so thanks to TJ and spriters! The eggs/hatchlings look beautiful!

Okay, six o'clock drop and little gold eggs, here I come... ninja.gif

You catch the gold ones and leave me the moons! hehehe

WOO! I'm at 2 golds now, but none of the moon ones. So exciting! It was a bit like duck hunt, whoever said it. Can't find your comment to quote. Anyhow, THANK YOU tj and spriters!

That was me. ^^ Ah, good old Nintendo - congrats on the new Gold! biggrin.gif

No luck for me in catching any of these eggs yet, but thanks so much for this release TJ! It's always awesome to log in here and find new dragons!! biggrin.gif

not that this is important, but i like you avatar