TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

On my 3rd hourly drop and just about 5th five minute drop, I finally caught two moon eggs by just clicking randomly with command held down (like ctrl for a mac). Now I have to get my even gen vine, tinselfail black, and 2nd gen vampire eggs to hatch so I can get some golds. There is no way I'm releasing them.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

egglock with 7 moonlights.. grrr... missclicked one. I really have do abandon 3 or trade/gift them. anyone interested? (1hour left for abandoning)

I only need 4 moons and 3 golds, but those seems to be tricky to get ... dry.gif

For the first time EVER I'm at my egg AND hatchie limit and new eggs get released. >.>

ACK. TJ's eggs have already hatched. Are they the only thing currently dropping in the Alpine biome? If not, what is the egg description?

Moonlight egg is "This egg shines in the moonlight."

Golden egg is "This egg shimmers like gold."

And nope, it's a mix of new and old eggs, though it's mostly the new ones.

The drops in Alpine are mixed. There aren't many of the other common types showing up, but they are there once in a while. The new egg descriptions are up there ^^ a few posts back.

Edit: went and found it...

This egg shines in the moonlight.

This egg shimmers like gold.

As a clue for next time, if you miss the descriptions on TJs eggs for a new release. Go to a fansite and find one of the new eggs there. Click on it and read the description.

Thank you. HAHAH I totally forgot about looking in the fansites. Too excited I guess.

Well, I have 2 Moonlight ones and am now egg locked. Will this still be about tomorrow? By then my other eggs will have hatched (took too long to catch them, wont abandon them xd.png) and the skywing I accidently picked up will be abandonable.

Well, now that people from North America are coming back from school/work, I may as well give up my hunt. I hope they are going to be breedable all year long because that's the only chance I have of getting one now... I got other things to do irl now anyway...

I think I'm going to wait until things calm down before trying to grab any of the gold eggies x'3 It's too hectic right now with the rush xd.png Hopefully they'll continue dropping when I come back later tonight ^^;

I got my lunar egglet at the 4 drop and when I went to register it at Dragon Fix--SURPRISE I had caught a 2nd one too!!! It never even registered that I had caught a 2nd one. Sooooo next are those elusive gold ones. biggrin.gif

I got one!!! I got a Moon.... YAYNESS!!!

only three to go, lol

I just clicked one of TJ's eggs to get the description...

Edited by Husky51

I already have accepted that I won't get these, and people won't share, just like with all the rares smile.gif

Unless they're also dropped tomorrow, I'm going to be jealous. But it's nothing new ^^

Hunting since 3pm gmt1 and it's now 10 pm and no luck, but it's okay. Dissapointment belongs to my life ^^ and I've given away all my eggs to be unlocked. Great, right? biggrin.gif

Edited by Puppylikestosti

Yes I finally got both!

I will share the eggs if they grow up and can lay eggs all season

I will share them even if they can only breed any Chinese new year even

Mark my words I will share the rares!

Wulp, I managed four of the moonlights and one of the golds, I'd like at least one more CB Gold to influence so I've got a CB Pair... maybe I'll luck out later tonight. The hatchies look so cute so far! o3o

Has anyone figured out their names? I know the blue starts with something that falls alphabetically between Ridgewing and Seasonal, but have no idea on the gold. Anyone?

My guess is neither will be rare. I don't think there has been a release of a "rare" since the original golds and silvers. Every release it's speculated on if it's going to be rare or not.

And before someone says anything, no, I don't believe that trios, blacks and stripes are rare either, maybe a bit uncommon, but not rare. They've been around awhile and they have higher numbers in the ratios than the others, but I see them dropping daily.

thanks for the nice new release, got a Moonlight one earlier, but with 30 seconds loading time per refresh there is no chance to get a Gold one, hope they will become uncommon / common regulars in the cave, so I will still have a chance for a CB dragon pair ^^