TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Please take all trading/gifting/swaping to PMs, e-mail, or the trading threads.

I've gotten more than enough of my fill of these dragons biggrin.gif I'm way happy. I'm gonna see if I can squeeze 3 breedable pairs of each new dragon~ (I have seven of each, praying they gender to my liking)

I'm a HUGE fan of the Royal Blues. My new favorite dragon. biggrin.gif I'm only collecting GWs so I can stay with the curve cool.gif

Shimmers got harder to catch after the adults were announced xd.png Geez. You guys are serious. Happy hunting!

How do you guys eggs hatched so fast!? I have my eggs 3 days now and they don't have a single crack! Probably they don't like me and don't want to get out xd.png

I've gotten more than enough of my fill of these dragons biggrin.gif I'm way happy. I'm gonna see if I can squeeze 3 breedable pairs of each new dragon~ (I have seven of each, praying they gender to my liking)

I'm a HUGE fan of the Royal Blues. My new favorite dragon. biggrin.gif I'm only collecting GWs so I can stay with the curve cool.gif

Shimmers got harder to catch after the adults were announced xd.png Geez. You guys are serious. Happy hunting!

wow !! seven of each new egg !! how did you do it? perhaps you should share smile.gif some of us have one gold egg or less !!

wow !! seven of each new egg !! how did you do it? perhaps you should share smile.gif some of us have one gold egg or less !!

Ehh.. well probably because she was a busy bee when it comes to hunting or trading? ^.~

And no one is obliged to gift away their hard earned fruits. ^^"

Edit1:

(btw, there are lots of nice gifters in the Forums. smile.gif There even is a thread. You could try there. *^-^*)

Edit2.:

Ah, or did you mean by: "share", "share your secret" and not "share your eggs"? xd.png Sorry I got you wrong then. ^.~

Edited by Belisar

Managed to get 5 moonlights. Still no shimmer ones though. I hope I can get one when everyone cools down again.

I've caught a few golden wyverns (I think...8?), but it's from hard work. You just have to be there at every drop. For Firefox, it helps to turn images off as well while hunting. I've been hunting over the past few days for this (it's the school holidays, so I get to stay home and just do stuff in between hourly drops).

Well, 3 golds and 5 moonlights for me! laugh.gif Tomorrow I might try to hunt for more golds, but without mass drops it's not so easy.

My golden wyvern grew up! smile.gif Yay!

Huh, how can yours have possibly grown up? huh.gif I caught my first set of Golden Wyverns in the first minutes that they first started to drop (i.e. in the first few minutes of January 23rd, DC time). I incubated both of them, they hatched right on time on January 25th and now they still have 6 hours left to grow up. So how is it that yours apparently grew up yesterday already? Clearly you used Incubate, but even with Incubate it shouldn't have grown up yet. blink.gif

Ugh, I came a few days late and so far I haven't even been able to get to the place where I could grab one due to the abandoned eggs being too many. sad.gif

When are they going to stop being released en masse? Because I don't think I'll be able to get either of them...

Huh, how can yours have possibly grown up? huh.gif I caught my first set of Golden Wyverns in the first minutes that they first started to drop (i.e. in the first few minutes of January 23rd, DC time). I incubated both of them, they hatched right on time on January 25th and now they still have 6 hours left to grow up. So how is it that yours apparently grew up yesterday already? Clearly you used Incubate, but even with Incubate it shouldn't have grown up yet. blink.gif

Perhaps they forced the eggs to hatch early via Earthquake or the Kill function. Bit risky to do on a new release, but I guess time has no value =P

Arlymaye forced out a couple, which is awesome! I wouldn't have the cojones, lol.

ninja.gif'd by Nine, lol.

I have 9 GW's (one is being gifted) and I don't think I'm greedy. It's taken years and years of hard work and practice to be able to now catch most things that I want. And I will share more of them in the coming days. Most likely way more than I'm keeping wink.gif

Edited by CDM

Ugh, I came a few days late and so far I haven't even been able to get to the place where I could grab one due to the abandoned eggs being too many. sad.gif

When are they going to stop being released en masse? Because I don't think I'll be able to get either of them...

The cave is unblocked for a couple of minutes at the start of every hour, but you have to be quick because eggs in the Alpine biome are gone within a minute or two.

Well when I clicked on the page and see eggs I don't click the ones there, I refresh maybe once or twice more (with my mouse in position) and then start grabbing eggs. I do that each time I come back on the page.

Not really science as much as it is patience and just waiting for the right eggs to come into focus. I've had a few fails at the top of the hour but if you keep at it then you should be successful with some of the eggs sometimes. I try not to get overly clicky and end up misclicking so I always have space.

If I was not allowed to share that then sorry xd.png

I have obtained 3 golds just with trade, impossible for me to catch them in the Cave.. I would like to know how some users are so skillfull and quick... perhaps a bit greedy also.

tell me about it !! I've caught one new gold egg and I'm satisfied with that smile.gif

greedy is not something I aspire to be so I would gift away as much as I could !!

Edited by mihali62

<--------Greedy Hoarder..... who also gives away a ton of stuff on TGT so tongue.gif

I love both dragons so its really hard to decide which one to go after now!

I have obtained 3 golds just with trade, impossible for me to catch them in the Cave.. I would like to know how some users are so skillfull and quick... perhaps a bit greedy also.

No.

Not greedy.

They just play the game their own way. If they're willing to spend the hours getting those eggs, then they deserve them.

Well when I clicked on the page and see eggs I don't click the ones there, I refresh maybe once or twice more (with my mouse in position) and then start grabbing eggs. I do that each time I come back on the page.

Not really science as much as it is patience and just waiting for the right eggs to come into focus. I've had a few fails at the top of the hour but if you keep at it then you should be successful with some of the eggs sometimes. I try not to get overly clicky and end up misclicking so I always have space.

If I was not allowed to share that then sorry xd.png

That is what I do... but I only caught one sad.gif (Yes I have three, one caught by a friend for me and the other caught in one of the 5 min drops - I could't believe I got that one)

I click as fast as I can, but obviously my connection is a piece of censorkip.gif so I fail.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Arlymaye forced out a couple, which is awesome! I wouldn't have the cojones, lol.

ninja.gif'd by Nine, lol.

I have 9 GW's (one is being gifted) and I don't think I'm greedy. It's taken years and years of hard work and practice to be able to now catch most things that I want. And I will share more of them in the coming days. Most likely way more than I'm keeping wink.gif

Yes, I did. And I have two dead eggs and a dead hatchie as a result as well. LOL ... the next one is maturing in 2 more hours. Woot!

Woot, I got my 4th Royal Blue so that will give me two pairs. Didn't have any luck with the GWs but then I only had space for one egg. Silly tinsel didn't feel like hatching yet. xd.png

That is what I do... but I only caught one sad.gif (Yes I have three, one caught by a friend for me and the other caught in one of the 5 min drops - I could't believe I got that one)

I click as fast as I can, but obviously my connection is a piece of censorkip.gif so I fail.

Like I said, patience. It also helps to have a positive attitude~ That goes a long way.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler