TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

It took forever this time, but I finally have three moonies and two goldies. It was really difficult to catch the golden ones. Lol, it sounds weid, but I'm happy that I'm home on sick leave and actually had some time to catch eggs (when my headache allowed me to sit at the computer, that is). I never would have had enough time to catch them otherwise.

Its Day 4 after the release, and still people are scrambling loiker mad to get these eggs ohmy.gif I think that is the , err, most frenzied release I#ve yet seen on DC.

It really IS a tough release! These eggs are hard to catch, so that when you DO, you feel like you've actually accomplished something. Geeze Di, getta life, huh?

I'm glad to see they're still dropping though - but that fact MAY have something to do with their relative rarity - I think the Trio had all ready STOPPED falling by this time.

ohmy.gif Four more hours until TJ's grow up smile.gif

I would have liked an even amount of new releases (or close to it anyway), but it's been so long since I've had a caveborn seasonal >.<

It really IS a tough release! These eggs are hard to catch, so that when you DO, you feel like you've actually accomplished something. Geeze Di, getta life, huh?

I'm glad to see they're still dropping though - but that fact MAY have something to do with their relative rarity - I think the Trio had all ready STOPPED falling by this time.

I think they will be more common than the Trio eggs. People just really like shimmering eggs and everyone tries to grab as much as they can tongue.gif That's why they are so hard to get.

Why do I get the distinct feeling that these eggs will be fairly common? laugh.gif There have been some insane trades up in the trading threads - a CB Ice, for example, for a new egg. blink.gif Whatever way it goes, this has been an INSANE release. And the eggs and hatchies are stunningly beautiful; can't wait to see the adult sprites!

I'm really liking these new dragons. I have 5 gold and 7 blue so far. I'm going to get so many, so I have a good CB stock to play with.

Congrats on that number smile.gif

Your avatar is so... interesting xd.png I can't stop looking at it tongue.gif

Why do I get the distinct feeling that these eggs will be fairly common? laugh.gif There have been some insane trades up in the trading threads - a CB Ice, for example, for a new egg. blink.gif Whatever way it goes, this has been an INSANE release. And the eggs and hatchies are stunningly beautiful; can't wait to see the adult sprites!

I think they will be fairly common, like the Moonstones and Sunstones before them, and the Tangars and Greenwings. But the golds are "shiny" and a lot of people have been looking forward to a metal-type dragon that they could actually get, and there seems to be a lot of new players in the recent months.

I've even seen a SILVER offered!! Now that is just craZee! I've been having the devil's own time snagging these and traded a 2gen PB Black egg for a Shimmer - but a METAL??? Kinda makes me want them to be uber-common.

Next drop coming up!!! Let's go for it!

Well my first drop of the day and it's only 2 minutes long. I saw a CB Silver go through - of COURSE I missed it - GAH! Will I EVER get my Cb Metallics!!??

I have 4 blue and 0 gold so far. TJs will grow up today! I can't wait to see the adults. I have a feeling these dragons will stay especially popular even after the release event is over.

Well my first drop of the day and it's only 2 minutes long. I saw a CB Silver go through - of COURSE I missed it - GAH! Will I EVER get my Cb Metallics!!??

I know, me too! sad.gif Our day will come; we WILL catch those CB metallics... or come up with some really obscenely awesome trade. laugh.gif

I can't get any because the cave is AP-blocked every time I try! sad.gif

The block is lifted at the top of every hour for two minutes.

I can't get any because the cave is AP-blocked every time I try! sad.gif

The cave always unblocks for five minutes at the start of a new hour, but these drops only last a minute or two so be sure you're there right at the start of the hour and refresh like mad.

*happy happy joy joy*

TJ's grow up in a couple hours. I vaguely remember these from spriting threads. Pretty sure they'll be awesome! I hope the goldish ones are common as dirt, cuz I wanna hoard oodles of them. *shiny!*