TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Okay, so the new eggs are permanent but how common are they going to be? I know they're fairly common but hard to get right now. What will they be considered later?

Okay, so the new eggs are permanent but how common are they going to be? I know they're fairly common but hard to get right now. What will they be considered later?

No one knows yet. Is seekret. All is but speculation right now. Etc. *g*

No one knows yet. Is seekret. All is but speculation right now. Etc. *g*

Oh, okay. Didn't know if that announced yet or not. Thanks!

I'm thinking they might be rare. Since the last rare dragon release was the trios,and that was a while back IMO.

Darn! I'm going to have to sit through hours of class before I'm going to be able to see what these guys look like all grown up.

Wow, the shimmer golds are pretty hard to get now. .___.

Finally caught myself three of the moonlight ones. Now all I need is some of the gold ones.

Bluuuuh, I've been trying to fill my empty egg space with more shimmery golds for my sister and can't get any. I keep accidentally slipping and picking up moonlights, too. So now I have 5 argh

Snagged my 4th Gold and now I am happy. smile.gif I wanted 4 of them. Man, it was hell getting them, too, but well worth the effort. Good luck and good night everyone.

I love the blue dragons, and I'm sure everyone else does, too. They're beautiful! But the golds are just so much harder to get, so everyone is focused on them now.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Any un-wanted Moonlights can come live on my scroll wink.gif Both dragons are most likely going to be downright gorgeous, but I have a feeling that the Moonlights are going to be my favourites!

Edited by CDM

The golds used to be fairly common, they seem to be less frequent than the moonlights..but I'm glad I got some on the 2nd day.

Aww, the moonlights are so unloved. D:

I don't think it's that they're unloved... Just that they're more commonly/easily picked up than the gold-shimmers (or at least it looks like that), so the goldy's are being more sought after now.

The blue dragon's name falls alphabetically between Ridgewing and Seasonal, and the gold dragon's name falls alphabetically between Guardian and Halloween.

I wonder what their names will be. smile.gif I've been trying to guess, but so far I haven't come up with any good ideas. Does anyone else have any guesses?

And I can't wait to see the adults. Impatient!

Edited by StormWizard212

I do love my moonlights, but I already have five of them and four shimmers. I want my new release dragons to be balanced o-o

I like how I spent two hours hunting for a Gold and came up with nothing while my sister can grab one within the first 10 seconds of the hourly drop. >.>

Any un-loved Moonlights can come live on my scroll ;)  Both dragons are most likely be gorgeous, but I have a feeling that the Moonlights are going to be my favourites!

I'll supply the white van and the candy should the moonlights require any further persuasion. :'D

Haha, jk. But really, I love the blue ones even if they may (or may not) be more common than the golds. They're pretty. That's all that matters to me. c:

I wonder what their names will be. smile.gif I've been trying to guess, but so far I haven't come up with any good ideas. Does anyone else have any guesses?

I was guessing something along the lines of 'Royal blue' since they're... royal blue. Plus there aren't many words that seem to fit after Ri(dgewing) and before Se(asonal). CDM's in with the same idea too. (I'm not claiming full creds, CDM! :P)

Edited by Varekis

Any un-wanted Moonlights can come live on my scroll wink.gif Both dragons are most likely going to be downright gorgeous, but I have a feeling that the Moonlights are going to be my favourites!

same here!

I'm planning to hoard moonlights, but right now I just want to catch some goldshimmers for my sister, who has none. :C I have 4 moonlights to my 2 golds that I'm keeping currently, and one moonlight I'm going to drop later.

I seriously just found out about this sad.gif And, if the AP stays the way it is, I'll most likely not get any of these dragons T.T How long are they going to be up for? Also, anyone who has any unwated moonlights or golds, send them my way please. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edited by EmpressPhoenix