TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I LOVE the adults, both the goldens and royal blues <3 Great work, spriters!

omg /in love with them *___________________*

i didn't like gold hatchies but adult is just gorgeous *_* blue one is also amazing *_*

Edited by TayTomFAN

who were the spriters for these? the female royal blues are just so elegant. some people may not like the pose but to me they just give off a comanding, regal aura - like queens :3

I also find the male golds more striking than the females, pose wise. hmm, i guess i end up always liking to more "static" poses...

oh and i am so glad i "hoarded" these lol.

WOW. Adults = gorgeous~!

... Although if I had to choose between gender, definitely the M Golden Wyvern & F Royal Blue xd.png

Are there any differences between the two Royal Blue pairs, though? They look the same to me...

I now have dragons to match my stripe obsession 8D GORGEOUS! I love both of these breeds. Kudos spriters, kudos!

Edited by sparkdragon

Kudos to the artists I love both adult sprites, very pretty! wub.gif

They're both absolutely stunning, and right now I'm not bothered about how rare or common they're going to be. Thank you and well done to the spriters wub.gif

oh man WOW Ü__Ü they are stunning especially the gold ones <3<3 Shall I tell you something? Now I am even more happy to be a "greedy hoarder" ;p

Are there any differences between the two Royal Blue pairs, though? They look the same to me...

I think one pair was supposed to be frozen.

Totally a Verridith dragon. Shiny...

I did the shading on them. xd.png Verri did the sketch and lines. Then we both did edits from there.

And for those people wondering, there's multiples of the adults because TJ forgot to freeze some hatchlings.

Wowowow! Truly a beautemous addition to my Scroll!! All the artists are to be congratulated! They're amazing. Now must off to the Cave since I'm getting a bad case of grabby hands now! MORE MUST HAVE MORE!

ETA: Now that we know their names - has that established their rarity yet?

Edited by oddsoxdi

Both of these are pure love biggrin.gif

I stand in awe and bow to the artistry of the spriters!

Wowowow! Truly a beautemous addition to my Scroll!! All the artists are to be congratulated! They're amazing. Now must off to the Cave since I'm getting a bad case of grabby hands now! MORE MUST HAVE MORE!

Same here! Too bad I'm locked right now laugh.gif Tomorrow, tomorrow I can hunt again. *extends grabby hands*

I did the shading on them. xd.png Verri did the sketch and lines. Then we both did edits from there.

And for those people wondering, there's multiples of the adults because TJ forgot to freeze some hatchlings.

you guys did a fantastic job! i love this new "gold" sprite! do you know any info on it or is that only Verri that can give us the dragon background?

edit:

ETA: Now that we know their names - has that established their rarity yet?

honestly, if they aren't rare now, i highly doubt they won't become rare just because these are some killer sprites. Super pretty, great colors, i see a lot of hoarding in general and lineages going to start with them.

Edited by thiefofhearts

I think one pair was supposed to be frozen.

Oh, no wonder tongue.gif Thanks! And Sif confirmed it too xd.png

That's it, I'm gonna make an EG out of the Royal Blues!!!