TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I managed to snag two gold shimmer eggs - it's just takes a little bit of patience, but I didn't find it too terribly difficult.

not to mention the people that (like someone i know of) make new accounts to grab more as soon as they run out of room...

TJ is gonna get'chuuuuuu. Might want to get them to read the rules of the Cave again?

>:o

Ok so they are a permanent addition to dragcave? not a holiday dragon? >.o bc I missed this one completely xd.png

I mean I can catch them just fine, I just didnt check dragcave soon enough

Yep they are a permanent addition biggrin.gif

I hope my new golden babies will gender into a pair. That way I'll have 'Catch Me Catch Me If You Can' and 'I'll Evade Your Grabby Hands'. lol Names are in honor of how hard they are to catch! smile.gif I'm just now seeing the S1 babies, and the little blue looks like he's taking a nap on his side. **snuggles**

Well, back to the drawing board to catch more... Luck everyone!

Congrats to those that already got 'em and good luck to those still trying. I'm not going to bother camping for these ones. I'm sure that once things settle down, I can get the eggs one way or another.

Now back to those Cave blockers!

man, usually I'm better at getting new eggs than this...................... oh well (just hope that they don't go rare... lol)

DARN! TJ's are going to grow up while i'm at school sad.gif

why does my school block dragoncave ><

Edited by 626lavaheart

Yay! I got one of each. I'm done, then. ^^

Now to wait until TJ's grow up.

the void: His hatchlings and eggs are always sick. =)

Edited by Zovesta

But just summoned my first Guardian of nature.

Oh sweet! Big congrats! biggrin.gif

Am I horrible for cheating and looking up what the gold dragon might look like as an adult? > <!

I couldn't help myself.. I am so inlove with the hatchling that I am actually considering freezing my first dragon....

Am I horrible for cheating and looking up what the gold dragon might look like as an adult? > <!

I couldn't help myself.. I am so inlove with the hatchling that I am actually considering freezing my first dragon....

Did you actually find it? o____o

Ok so they are a permanent addition to dragcave? not a holiday dragon? >.o bc I missed this one completely xd.png

I mean I can catch them just fine, I just didnt check dragcave soon enough

Im grateful they are permanent. I absolutely love the gold one ^-^

I also almost missed it ;/

Just caught another gold one, so my hunting is done biggrin.gif --->For now. Will catch more later, once I'm unlocked again, for Glomping muahahahahahaha

Edited by CDM

Don't forget to keep an eye on your mailbox everyone. There is a lot of glomping going on. :-)

Just caught another gold one, so my hunting is done :D --->For now. Will catch more later, once I'm unlocked again, for Glomping muahahahahahaha

Congrats!

~

Traded for another blue egg which is now ER after incubating. Think I'm giving up with trying to get the gold eggs, just going to make an army of blues. xP

I havent seen any of these new eggs after 2 days of hunting.. grrr

Are you in the right biome, and are you refreshing right on the top of the hour? Make sure you go to the Alpine...

I'm so sad now that I'm not going to be at home when TJ's grow up... Gonna have to wait hoooouuurs to find out what everyone thinks! D: Unless I can steal borrow my mom's smartphone and sneak onto the forum for a while after karate practice. Hmm...

Edited by Imbecamiel