TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

They are beautiful, both of them. Thank you, artists! I love them!

I still only have one Royal Blue egg. I hope I get some more...

Oh. My. God. O____O They are spectacular! Both of them! biggrin.gif Thanks so much to TJ, and to the artists! Brilliant job! <3

I remember seeing both these dragons on the list. They are both beautiful, but I especially like the male golden wyvern.

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. wub.gif I am in love with the male Wyvren... Lovely work on all of these!

Wow! these are gorgeous! congratulations and thanks Verridith, Imbecamiel, Sif, ParticleSoup & Naervon on your wonderful dragons

Totally stunning!

I really like the female golden and the male Royal xd.png <3

Actually... is it just me, or in terms of poses does it almost look the female gold and the male Royal were designed for each other and vice-versa? X'D

Ah, TJ's fixed the hatchlings now. ^^

Sif, Verridith you just made an Atheist go OMG.

Those Male golds. OMG. SPAZZING. I was so sceptical about the hatchlings. I thought I'd hate the adults. Oh boy was I wrong.

Now lemme go catch my breath. I KINDA FORGOT TO BREATH. I'm so hoarding the golds.

I just read their descriptions! I've been calling them 'goldens' since day one...and they're goldens! That's too funny! My favorite is the male Golden, and the Female Royal. Totally awesome dragons, they well exceeded my expectations! I love them both. <3

Simply beautiful! I am in love with them both!

Now the question.. will they be the new rares? smile.gif

The Dragcave Wiki is so on top of their game xd.png They have the adult sprites already.

I can't wait for my eggs to hatch ! ! I need moaaarrr laugh.gif

*Derping uncontrollably* xd.png

Hello again,

I have a question (couldn´t find an answer nowhere)

What are the names of the new dragons?

(Cause I name my dragons as they are named)

Thanks

Edited by Hexe1977

Wow just wow, the appearance was totally out of the blue! Epic! Thank you TJ biggrin.gif

go to the first post and look at the adults - they're Golden Wyverns and Royal Blues

The gold ones look way better than the blue ones.

One of the best looking dragons so far, very nice.

Ha, that's interesting.

We had that discussion not long ago about how the females usually had the more relaxed poses, but now we've got one where the male's sitting with closed wings. :3

Love both of these so much. So glad to see them finally get into the cave. And the Gold Wyverns look awesome on the Portal skin.

They are STUNNING! Hats off to our spriters, Verridith, Sif and Imbecamiel, for your beautiful creations, and thank you to TJ for adding these beauties to our collections! wub.gif

I love it that both species have peaceful natures, and a favorite? Not possible. I love them all!

ETA: I must not forget ParticleSoup & Naervon! Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I remember the Royal Blues and have been excited out of my mind all week, but when I saw the Golden Wyverns I said "Wow!" Both of these breeds blow me away! They are both soooo gorgeous! I can't wait to have adults on my scroll. I LOVE THEM!!!! (And I never do all caps and multiple exclamation marks!)

Thank you so much, Imbecamiel, Sif, and Verridith for such beautiful dragons, and T.J. for putting them in the game! I cannot say enough how thrilled I am with these two breeds!

OMG, I just love the pose of the male Golden Wyvern. So royal!

I love both dragons, but the Goldens are indeed my favourite^^

Edited by Varnayrah