TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Did anyone catch any fun codes for this release?

Out of my seven eggs/hatchlings, several of them have amusing codes.

Moonlight hatchie:

RANL8 (Ran late? xd.png)

Gold hachies:

AATER

ukV4N (A van? From the UK?)

fgldG (Female gold, gee? Kinda hoping this one's a girl...)

Did anyone catch any fun codes for this release? 

Out of my seven eggs/hatchlings, several of them have amusing codes.

Moonlight hatchie:

RANL8 (Ran late? xd.png)

Gold hachies:

AATER

ukV4N (A van?  From the UK?)

fgldG (Female gold, gee?  Kinda hoping this one's a girl...)

only one of my moonlight eggies has a fairly amusing code

3lrgO....3 large?

my single gold shimmer egg isn't that funny, I don't think: INHTk

EDIT: well, my second moonlight one is YjAsM

Edited by Ashura09

One of my Shimmers has the code lGU4U but that's the closest any of them come to anything pronounceable...

The blue hatchling is actually my favorite baby. I think it's so cute, and at this stage, prettier than the goldens. I love it's pose, and it's wings. smile.gif No clue yet if they'll be my favorite adults though. I'm all about the goldens right now because they're so damn hard to snag, and someone mentioned that they were going to be rare's for sure. Don't know if that's true, but just in case it is, I'm trying to snag as many as I can. I have this horrible vision of them drying up, never to be seen again...or at least, being seen about as much as a Gold. :S

How do you catch 7 eggs?

You'll need to have at least 500 adult dragons to be able to have 7 eggs on your scroll.

As for actually catching the, I'm guessing sheer luck. So far I haven't been able to catch any of the new ones... And unfortunately I seem to miss out on the CB Seasonals as well. They disappear as fast as the new ones......

Oh well, since they're here to stay. I hope I'll be able to catch some in the future. I just hope they don't fall into the extremely rare category, but that's just a waiting game, I guess smile.gif

Have fun catching and raising everyone!

How do you catch 7 eggs?

It depends on your trophy level. smile.gif

Snagged another blue and another gold! biggrin.gif That makes 6 blue and 5 gold so far. One more gold and I've met my quota and can rest easy. lol

ppff, I don't look at my eggs for 2 days and suddenly we have a new release xd.png it is always like that ...

hope that massive pile of eggs is gonna move soon ... I want to catchs my eggs.

*trows away other eggs that are blocking*

I finally caught a gold shimmer egg! biggrin.gif I don't know how people are catching multiples and hatching them so fast! xd.png I'm on a broadband connection and it still took me until today to catch just one!

I'm really liking these new dragons. I have 5 gold and 7 blue so far. I'm going to get so many, so I have a good CB stock to play with.

Ahhh! So the new ones are STILL dropping huh? Good. I'm rested and feel the need to up my frustration levels some.

I have a total of five blues and six golds. And one misclick winter. I really don't know how I did it, my reflexes suck. Good luck to everyone else. Oh, TJ's are going to be grown soon, can't wait to see them.

My first batch of eggs i managed to get 3 golds, 4 moonlights. This 2nd batch i've got nothing but moonlights xd.png so at the moment i have 3 golds and 11 moonlights. Hopefully i can trade a few moonlights for golds so i have a few CB pairs

Urgh, I keep forgetting about the drop and remembering five minutes past the hour, when everything is already taken. xd.png I want one more gold so that I have an even 6 of each.

I want my hatchies to gender already, so I know how to influence my new eggs! rolleyes.gif And I can't wait to see the adults. Only a few more hours to go!

Its Day 4 after the release, and still people are scrambling like mad to get these eggs ohmy.gif I think that is the , err, most frenzied release I've yet seen on DC.

Edited by Varnayrah