TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Hoarders and bad timing is making it rather difficult to catch anything....

I want to know their secret for taking an entire drop in less then a min. Either that or only two eggs dropped at the 11am drop in Alpine.

Hoarders and bad timing is making it rather difficult to catch anything....

In Dragon Cave there IS no such thing as Hoarding.

C''mon little hatchies, we're all rooting for you!

Seems to me that as long as these new eggs are percieved as 'Rare' or 'Uncommon", they will be snatched up fast. I think by now, most of those who are able to grab them fast aren't grabbing for their own scrolls, but to trade.

As soon as TJ's dragons grow up and we can see for sure, if it turns out they are actually going to be common, or maybe no more than standard uncommon, then most likely the grabbing will drop off, and there would be tons of grabbies with now-worthless eggies. I mean "worthless" in that they will have to start giving them for more common eggs, rather than the choicier options.

Won't be long now before we see for sure.

Seems to me that as long as these new eggs are percieved as 'Rare' or 'Uncommon", they will be snatched up fast. I think by now, most of those who are able to grab them fast aren't grabbing for their own scrolls, but to trade.

that's not true; i grabbed them to trade from the beginning ;3 but to me, it's more worthwhile to keep any hatchlings and trade the eggs since i value my scroll spot the most of all. when i need to kill boredom i like looking at lineages in the AP so i need at least one spot to pick up eggs and toss them back.

anyway don't see how TJ's dragon's maturing will cause the rarity to go up or down unless he announces if a dragon will be a rare or not. People will just have to figure out for themselves based on drops if a dragon will be rare or uncommon. It also depends on if people want to star lineage projects with them like they did with the pillows and moonstones.

Won't be long now - c'mon little hatchies, grow up! biggrin.gif

anyway don't see how TJ's dragon's maturing will cause the rarity to go up or down unless he announces if a dragon will be a rare or not. People will just have to figure out for themselves based on drops if a dragon will be rare or uncommon. It also depends on if people want to star lineage projects with them like they did with the pillows and moonstones.

Unless it's a fools gold dragon xd.png. There goes the rarity.

7 minutes till they grow, lol. *bounces*

*runs around* biggrin.gif

That's what I was wondering... how will seeing the adults help determine their rarity? (can't wait to see the adults, regardless! Eeee!)

so the question is - do we hang here on the hour to see the adults or go to the drop?

Unless it's a fools gold dragon xd.png. There goes the rarity.

do you mean THE fools gold dragon? because i thought some others already said that's not the dragon (though they could be lying to throw us off, i'll grant you that smile.gif ) or just in general "a type of fools gold dragon"?

Allllmost time! I hope the adult sprites are as appealing as the hatchies. Love the color scheme on both of these.

YAYYYYY!~ ADULTS!

yep these were the ones i remember from the dragon requests <3 the female adult royals are gorgeous

blink.gif Oh wow! Stunning! Kudos to the artists! Definitely am going to try and get more Royal Blues (Hey Varekis! We were right xd.png)

Absolutely gorgeous!